Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

May I book a ticket for Saturday please?
Gonna be on board n needing support for second trip on Exante; fell off the wagon but climbing back on on Saturday bringing case of water with me so can i have an aisle seat please?

I am here, busy busy day!! but did not feel the bumps as still on track. Catch you all in the morning, off for a snooze me thinks.

TOOT TOOT I'm here, good day! The fact that I have been in bed all day (no I'm not lazy, just on nights :p) has been good. Soup and 1L down already. Raring to go for the night express xx

DustQueen said:
Yep it's rocky over here Marge :S

You need the gaffer tape chick ?
Or a hottie to sit or your knee to hold ya on ?;)

carrie1980 said:
Well a bit of naughtiness fell in my mouth starts with baby ends with bel... Not a ts day then gonna fo some serious lunging on my walk/jog tonight! Hope everyone else is holding on tight? Xx

Tis not the worst thing you could have had Carrie.....
And if your going to be all extra lungy I think it will be okay :D

slim1day said:
May I book a ticket for Saturday please?
Gonna be on board n needing support for second trip on Exante; fell off the wagon but climbing back on on Saturday bringing case of water with me so can i have an aisle seat please?

Yup, ticket booked :D

lastslim said:
I am here, busy busy day!! but did not feel the bumps as still on track. Catch you all in the morning, off for a snooze me thinks.

Excellent :D

nursetubs said:
TOOT TOOT I'm here, good day! The fact that I have been in bed all day (no I'm not lazy, just on nights :p) has been good. Soup and 1L down already. Raring to go for the night express xx

Once my first night is over I really find the others a doddle.... I hope you do too :D
I expect I will be up late myself, as slept most if the day, and I'm not nights :eek:

Well I've ended up having a 4th pack. Had to, the binge monster was out. So had a bath to try n clear my head but was all light headed when I came out so had a bl bar. Not great but not bad. Back at work tomoz so I KNOW tomorrow will be plain sailing. Thanks marge! Xx

Whoops :eek:
I appear to have substuted a glass of water, for wine :(:eek:
Tomorrow I will do better :)

early start with a grumbling belly, drinking and driving Marge tut tut. At least it was only one. I am going to be a bit less busy today and think i actually will have time for a break in a town with lots of nice food shops. Think i am gong to test my will power and run in and get a coffee in one of them, please make sure you toot the horn if i seem gone to long to make sure i don't have time to be tempted :)

Back on this morning.... Feeling good! Hot choc going down nicely and green tea stewing.... Fell asleep with wet hair last night and omg I seem to have curly Lego hair! Lol. Long shift today so I'll be on the wagon but quietly lol. Toot toot! Xx

*hops on gingerly* had 2 Thorntons chocs a patient gave me last night :mad: couldn't resist even though my mind was saying I shouldn't. I did get 2.5L water plus shake and soup down tho ;) Ah well!!

I'm back.
Feel like poo today though :(
Lots to do, so I hope that will keep me safe

I'm on board, can already feel the weekend creeping closer which is never good for my diet - it tends to get very quiet on here on a Friday then i'm very close to my kitchen all weekend instead of at work, might just lurk at the back of the bus until Monday!

Ding Dong Round two of exante
Started today
One way ticket to skinnydom please :)
Fare reduction for not using buffet car?

Lol
I here ya steph, forgot the joys of the bathroom dash:)

DustQueen said:
Woooo hoooo get the wagon rumbling Margey!! I've got some flab to shift!!

Can u drive for a bit Carly ?
I'm so tired, and in need if a nap :eek: ;)

Back