Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

bunny_hops said:
I'll jump on board...any chance of picking up some hot men, just to help pass the time? lol! ;)

Hot men are found under your seats, if required ;)

I'm on, only till tomorrow tho! Stupid refeed for my stupid holiday :( hehe xx

I'm here, phew glad I could make it. No 'do's' now until Christmas, I want to see those 11's :D

Welcome one and all......
I do hope everyone is safe so far ....
:D

I will be WS, as I will be adding in lots of exercise thus week, but I have been right on track so far :D
I have had about 150 cals worth if food, and a third of a bar.....
I will be stopping in a minute for half a coffee vanilla shake :D

Is everyone still okay ? :)
Just shout up if ya need help, or a more stern word or two ;):D

My stomach is doing that weird thing, where it want to growl and rubble but it doesn't and you get a weird sharp pain instead, only for a few seconds mind...be glad when I hit mid week, it always goes then :)

just had my bar it was delumptuous!! going well so far!!

My stomach is doing that weird thing, where it want to growl and rubble but it doesn't and you get a weird sharp pain instead, only for a few seconds mind...be glad when I hit mid week, it always goes then :)

Mine does that too - i can feel it twist and tighten and sometimes it rumbles and sometimes it doesn't - i have to say the rumbles when they do come are always when it's dead quiet to everyone can hear (like in my monday meeting this morning!) and mighty impressive!!

I'm sure a wee drink of water will take your mind off of it bunny hops ;)

teetiefunk said:
just had my bar it was delumptuous!! going well so far!!

Excellent :D

Nice smooth ride so far Marge, just poured the tomato & basil soup down my throat covered in black pepper (still don't like them!) water, water and more water xx

Feeling the hunger pangs now...trying to leave my first 'meal' till later in the day so I don't cave in when I get home from work. Only drank 1 litre so far today so maybe I need some more water.

(Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins)

notsoskinnymarge said:
Excellent......
Don't forget everyone, that from today, we are all aquaholics ;)
Keep on glugging the water :D
There is a toilet on board, at the very back :p

I need to work harder to be a aquaholic ;D

nursetubs said:
Nice smooth ride so far Marge, just poured the tomato & basil soup down my throat covered in black pepper (still don't like them!) water, water and more water xx

I prefer that one with a dod o chilli powder in ;-)

Zion said:
I need to work harder to be a aquaholic ;D

Yep, more water Zion. :)
I'm only on my first litre too, but I am a tea Jenny, so have had at least 1.5 litres in tea :D

Good stuff everyone !
I reckon everyone should have had a fair bit of water by now ;), I'm up to 2litres myself :D, and feeling fine :D
I hope everyone else is doing well :D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Good stuff everyone !
I reckon everyone should have had a fair bit of water by now ;), I'm up to 2litres myself :D, and feeling fine :D
I hope everyone else is doing well :D

Opps knew I'd forgot something :S

I have to get off for a bit and go to work :0( although I will remain 100% over night and will be ready for collection again in the morning!! :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back