Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

hello all...still here just silent at the back but i second the motion for heating on...perpetually freezing!!! tried my hen do outfit on tho...yooowwwwzer! cant wait

teetiefunk said:
hello all...still here just silent at the back but i second the motion for heating on...perpetually freezing!!! tried my hen do outfit on tho...yooowwwwzer! cant wait

Ooooooooo what outfit you got? X
Yep put that bloody heating on I'm freezing!! :)

its a boudoir photoshoot im doing so its a black corset outfit!! i never look good in these things but it looks good!!

Does the bus stop for a serious shopping addict? Please call at John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, House of Fraser, Monsoon...

Also frequent toilet stops are required.

I will stay on the bus for Evans and other shops selling over sized tents - no longer required.

GSQ

its a boudoir photoshoot im doing so its a black corset outfit!! i never look good in these things but it looks good!!

How exciting, it must be great to put something like that on and think you look good. Fair shout you deserve it.

Have you warmed up yet??

Swing by and collect me please, first day back on wagon and got large case of water with me and the 11.5lbs that i've put on since falling off the wagon few weeks ago.

How has your day been, good ride back on the wagon?

Stayed put on the wagon all day, large proportion of it in the loo. Day 1 - 100% Total Solution, whooo,whooo.

teetiefunk said:

Wow
Bet you'll look great babe and remember this is the new you no more of any I don't look good in X, bet everything looks better now :)

Getslimquick said:
Does the bus stop for a serious shopping addict? Please call at John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, House of Fraser, Monsoon...

Also frequent toilet stops are required.

I will stay on the bus for Evans and other shops selling over sized tents - no longer required.

GSQ

Lol show off ;)

Morning All...Back on the wagon this morning after a weekend of excesses.

(Sent from my iPhone) The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

On the wagon and freezing - will someone turn the heating up?

GSQ

Its good this wagon - whose driving? Next stop please I need a warm bath asap.

GSQ

I am still on the wagon, week 2 weigh in tomorrow and not a single cheat so far, how saintly do i feel. Can't wait for tomorrow :)

I am in to this wagon thing, is anybody driving?

GSQ

you can.drive gsq!!!

I was driving, but I am healthy eating now...
I may be back soon though
Safe journey :D

teetiefunk said:
you can.drive gsq!!!

Ok I'll drive but there will be lots of comfort stops and I do like shopping now! All aboard.

Hold on, off we go.

GSQ

can we stop off at the beauty salon for a massage?? i need a bit of pampering!! im gonna get under the 11 stone mark this week if it kills me!!!

Back