Toot Toot... The Exante Wagon Driver.

teetiefunk said:
can we stop off at the beauty salon for a massage?? i need a bit of pampering!! im gonna get under the 11 stone mark this week if it kills me!!!

Yes head and neck massage for me too

If I don't weigh less than 11 stone by Sunday I may do something I regret!

GSQ

its a race!!

Your'e on! Its a race to under 11 stone. I hope its soon.

Will I ever get a BMI that's normal? Not 'overweight'? I know its much better than morbidly obese, obese, BUT I WANT TO BE NORMAL!!!

Lots of 'helpful' people today - advising me I should stop, 'you have lost enough now'... etc

I wonder why anyone thinks they have a right to make a judgement about my body and pass comment. I responded with 'Thank you - amazingly I now know exactly what is right for me'!!

GSQ

oh i get it too...people saying theres no way you still have two stone left to go...you are so tiny!!! em hellloooo im not even in a healthy bmi yet!! its just coz they are not used to seeing us so thin..and maybe jealousy on some people parts...my colleague told me my other colleague took her to one side to tell her she thought i was "unwell" with all this dieting!!!

Totally agree with you lovely ladies on this point!! I too work with a few girls (one in particular ) who made quips frequently about my "unhealthy" attitude to food and often jibed at my once a month KFC treat at lunchtime and yet since I've started exante I've been reduced to eating my shake in my car because I fed up with them insisting I'll just pile it all on as soon as I hit my healthy target. And the same lady who passed comments on my larger frame has yet to say one compliment on my total and very obvious loss of 20lbs . . . . . .so work this one out folks cos I can't get my head round it at all!!

i think they are just all jealous as you lovely ladies have all done something they feel they would never be able to do. I guess proving them wrong has to be the satisfaction although i figure being happy in your own skin will out weigh what anyone else has to say :).

I saw stick with it, its reading the journey you have all made that is keeping me motivated and making me feel like i can do it too x

I dont even think me and the wagon are the same postcode at the moment :eek:

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Totally agree with you lovely ladies on this point!! I too work with a few girls (one in particular ) who made quips frequently about my "unhealthy" attitude to food and often jibed at my once a month KFC treat at lunchtime and yet since I've started exante I've been reduced to eating my shake in my car because I fed up with them insisting I'll just pile it all on as soon as I hit my healthy target. And the same lady who passed comments on my larger frame has yet to say one compliment on my total and very obvious loss of 20lbs . . . . . .so work this one out folks cos I can't get my head round it at all!!

Phhhst losers yumy not even worth your time of day. So sad when people can't be happy for you. Jealous losers!

Fuggedaboutit said:
Can I jump on the wagon please? Don't drive too fast as I seem to fall off the wagon at the slightest bump!!! Have not managed to get through one day yet!!!
Well done on your achievements so far ladies x

You can do it fugged :D

DustQueen said:
Oh deary Marge that bad?!??

Just eaten loads if carbs over the last couple if says, and no exercise :(
I'm not even sure why.
I still weigh the same, and um back to low carb today :)
I think I will be back on Exante on 31st Oct......

notsoskinnymarge said:
Just eaten loads if carbs over the last couple if says, and no exercise :(
I'm not even sure why.
I still weigh the same, and um back to low carb today :)
I think I will be back on Exante on 31st Oct......

I managed 100kcal over maintenance cals yesterday and that's the best I've done for days :S

Good luck Marge - its tough isn't it?

GSQ

Getslimquick said:
Good luck Marge - its tough isn't it?

GSQ

Aye, mega.
I have been very low carbs today though :D
Work has its uses eh ? ;)

Still very cold on this wagon - I will try to turn the heating up. Close the windows we are going for warmth.
Saturday tomorrow, phew day off.

GSQ

ive had goosebumps for two weeks solid think.i need electric blanket clothes

Shall i hand out the socks and hot water?? ;)

Yes please, low calorie hot water bottles all around please. Extra socks, hats and gloves too I think.

GSQ

Back