Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by corioboria, 5 May 2008 Social URL.

1. corioboria

corioboria Cambridge Counsellor

Cambridge diet
    I may have lost the plot completely here, but I thought I'd share just in case anyone out here is as mad as me!

I'm cleaning my teeth about 3 times a day now, to combat the dreaded keto-bad breath. Ran out of toothpaste & went to look for some more.

I found the new Aquafresh Iso-Active in Citrus mint flavour - mmm sounds interesting.....

I think it's absolutely gorgeous. Tastes like the inside of lemon Lockets throat sweets (which were always my favourites for a sore throat even though I know they do no good).

I can also imagine that I'm eating sherbet lemons and/or lemon meringue pie while I'm cleaning my teeth. For someone who's had no sweeties in weeks this is a revelation.

And best of all the flavour lingers for some time after I've finished brushing, & while it does linger I have no need or wish to put anything else in my mouth other than water.

Does anyone else obsess over toothpaste in these sweet-free times, or is it just me?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    omg i can only use colgate sensitive :( if i use anything else my teeth are so sensitive..

but if i could use anything else.. well the answer would be hell yeah i would love it :)

Your soooooooooooooo lucky...
  4. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

I like to keep brushing my tongue because it feels coated so I tend to do my teeth at the same time.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.