Tootiefrootie's WI

Well done on the 4lbs, another great loss. Keep going, you're doing a fantastic job!

Week 5: Weigh In

Well another good week this week lost 3 pounds whih is great considering I was feeling awful during the week and it's TOTM!!

This will be my last week on TFR then next two weeks I will do my refeed :D and then maintenance... I cant believe the end is nearly here. I havent reached my goal weight and I know I have more to lose, but it's my birthday soon, wanted to lose something for that and then will either continue with maintenance or go back on TFR for another while!

WOW!!

week 6 Weigh In

Gosh I cant believe it's six weeks since i started TFR that is mad.. it has gone so quickly!!

Anyway the weigh in today was 4lbs gone!!! woo hoo!!!! As Im going on holidays and its a significant birthday of mine in August Im starting refeed today so hopefully my losses will be consistent as they were on TFR..

Wish me luck peeps I'll need it!! There is something comforting knowing you can only have shakes!! I dont like choices!:(

Well done on the 4lbs gone, good for you! I think a 4lbs loss is a great consistent loss. I hope to have that every week myself.

Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job!

Week 7 Weigh In (Refeed)

Well I must say I really found this week hard.. I was so paranoid that I was "over-eating" and feeling guilty that I wasnt eating enough... Man it's easy to stop the bad eating physically but not mentally that's a whole different kettle of fish!

Anyway... after 7 days of getting back into the world of food, I managed to lose -3lbs!! Im so so chuffed with myself!!!! Im going to keep with mainitaining for a while as I havent reached my desired goal just yet and see how I get on with it... Here's to another lose for week 8!!

Happy LT everyone!

Hey Tootie!
Firstly, big congrats on your losses! You must be feeling amazing!!

Have you done a food diary somewhere to show what you've been eating? I've got another 1.5 weeks on tfr then I think I might refeed for a week as it's my wedding anniversary and I'd love to see what people who are still managing to lose are eating?
I've been getting a bit worried by it and thinking I should maybe do a week of complete protein and no shakes to keep me in ketosis, arrrgh!!!

Fantastic Tootie that is really fab going. I hope you get to were you wanna be very soon :) xxx

@Lisaberry no I havent done a food diary as of yet.. Ive been studying all this week so havent been online as much.. must do it this week! I came off TFR as it's my 30th in two weeks time and there is no way Im going to be drinking my shakes on my birthday. I still wont go mad and I will keep an eye on what Im eating so hopefully I will enforce some damage limitation!!

I must say Im still feeling guilty for eating if that makes sense. Im not too sure if Ive over eaten or undereaten, but Im following the refeed to the letter and lost something this week so will do that again :D

@Catt- thanks a million for your kind words well done on your loss as well!! You have worked so hard!!

Weigh In Week 8 (Maintenance)

Well Im up 3 pounds!!!! Im not sure if its the fact that Im pre TOTM / eating late / Studying so Im not as active but it is a head sctracher.. oh I had bread twice this week.. hmmm....

Well the 30th is on Friday and Im going on hols on Saturday.. I will be as good as I can be but I know when I get back I will increase the exercise and get a better routine going and hopefully I will be able to lose on maintenance...

Back