Top "bullet Point" Lipotrim Tips!!!!

Dont let anybody put you off or tell you the diet is silly!!!

Go back to that Tw*t who runs the garage, that didn't recognise you last time because ("Quote") "You're a bit rounder than you used to be" ... when you've lost 2 stone ... wearing something knock out:whip: and watch him :drool: ... and when you walk away, feel proud of yourself :party0049::cool: ... (here's hoping! :))

don't eat chewwy.(chewing gum) !!

Go back to that Tw*t who runs the garage, that didn't recognise you last time because ("Quote") "You're a bit rounder than you used to be" ... when you've lost 2 stone ... wearing something knock out:whip: and watch him :drool: ... and when you walk away, feel proud of yourself :party0049::cool: ... (here's hoping! :))

PMSL :girlpower::party0049:

Brilliant. Same goes for the idiot in the night club who shouted "Wide load coming through" as you tried to go to the bathroom. Only this time flirt him into a corner and kick him so hard between the legs he'll need surgery to have them put back in the same place!

LOL....come on girlies.....lets keep this determination so we can go back to the idiots who made us feel soooo bad about ourselves and show them how FANTASTIC we are now......(well when we get to goal!! LOL)

COUGH! And blokies;) x

Sorry Gazza............Your one of the girlies now hun. We've let you in the gang.....not many can cross over you know.

Ok but not sure if I can do all that moaning and wingeing:p x

You'll get the hang of it Garry it'll all flow so naturally for you lol

You obviously are not mixing with the right girlies. Or are you trying to say we winge and moan. ARE YOU GARRY!!!

:whistle: would I :whistle:

Are you the only fella on here??

No there is a couple more, infact Dave as just returned with is amazing appearing ham sarnies.

Ham sarnies huh... Im lost :eek:

He wont mind me saying (I hope) but last time he was on LT he kept finding 1/2 an ham sarnie all over the house and then eat it, come on here and tell everyone:rotflmao:

Ha ha ham sarnie dave lol
im actually dreading refeed im scared to eat now lol i sound mad i know

Back