Top Tip of the Day

Alia

Silver Member
Here I go posting again lol ;)

I thought it might be nice to share tips with each other that help keep us on plan.

My first tip is to eat your porridge or soup with a teaspoon, it takes that much longer to eat it and really makes you feel like you have had a good meal.

I eat normal food with a teaspoon as I have a small mouth. I am also the worlds slowest eater lol. (As everyone I've ever met has told me, numerous times)

Always keep a bar in your handbag should you ever be delayed somewhere and need to eat

Great idea Alia. x x

Make a list of things you can do when you start craving food e.g. manicure, sewing, go for a walk, have a bath, find something to tidy up, surf Minimins ;), read a book, pluck your eyebrows, take the kids out... anything that will keep your mind occupied and your hands busy. x

Great idea Alia. x x

Make a list of things you can do when you start craving food e.g. manicure, sewing, go for a walk, have a bath, find something to tidy up, surf Minimins ;), read a book, pluck your eyebrows, take the kids out... anything that will keep your mind occupied and your hands busy. x

Ive started doing that also when Ive decided its time for a pack or bar and I'm sat down doing nothing I tell my self I can have it once I have completed the ironing or cleaned the kitchen etc - hopefully I will space my packs more and have a cleaner house :D

Back