***TOP TUESDAY DAILY THREAD***

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Good morning dear daily threaders

Hope that everyone has a great dieting day.

Having had a few silly blips, I am pleased to have achieved a 100% CD day on 1st Feb.

Good Luck to all, especially the newbies that are starting out today:welcome2: x

Good Luck to u 2...!! ;-)

Well done sarah ! May it long last :D

I'm in bed typing on my iPod as cannot be arrsrd to get up!!! But have to get ready for work now and feed the troop. . School run is looming

Have a great day all x

morning all, hope everyones having a good one

am sat watching the biggest loser, i find the diet shows help me focus my mind on being a good girl

got mysef a set of weights and an upward rower machine yesterday so will add that into the routine with the abs machine and maybe i can look semi decent at the end of all this

Morning all. I have to wait in for the washing machine repairman this morning. Hope it's not too late as I am meant to start work at 12. I have told them I may be late but I don't want to lose too many hours A/L as I don't have that much left!

I have taken stepson to school and walked the dogs, now sat slurpig some fizzy water with sunshine orange and thinking that I really should do some cleaning.:rolleyes:

Morning all,

I'm on top form today :D

After my 2 weeks of blipping and 8lbs gain, I had my visit to my CDC last night and have put on 1/2lb :D Meaning that since Friday I have lost me a 7.5lbs!!! I feel positive now that I am back to where I was and can now keep myself motivated to keep going and see this weightloss journey through to the end :)

I took a ketostix home with me and this morning I am salmon pink and the ketosis fairy is perched on my shoulder!!! I feel it too, today I have had this sudden 'lift' and feel great. Which is a huge relief after feeling bloated and pretty darn yucky the past few weeks. I also took a sneak peak on the scales this morning and that 1/2lb has also disappeared since last night and more besides (3lbs to be exact!) So I am now itching for this week to be over so I can weigh in again on Sunday with my CDC. I'm hoping that Sunday will be my real celebration day because I *hope* to be in the 13 stones at long last :D Oh the thought of it just makes me grin ear to ear! lol

Wishing you all a fabulous Tuesday *throws her positive vibes to everyone*

* Also a huge thanks to MrsE, Bling and MrsTaurus for your kind PM's and encouraging words during my blip :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Hugs x x x

morning all on this miserable wet day

well i finally got some decent sleep last night after taking some benylin so at least i wasnt coughing all night, only to get up at 4am to go to the loo. wokeup this morning tho and throat and ear pain is back so made appt at docs for tomorrow, 1/2 lb gain on the scales this morning :cry: hope its just a bit of water retention from taking the cough meds, its surprising how much sugar is in medicine and theres also alcohol in it!!

just having 1st shake, off to work in an hour

Morning all..

Bling, thanks for starting this today. I had a 100% day yesterday too so excited about that.

Emma well done!

Lancs it is the cough meds. Hang tight woman!

Sum, I love the biggest loser.

Anyone I missed off, have a great day...

Also.. LONDON LADS AND LASSES: if you are interested in a meetup for a coffee, send me a PM and I will organize xxx

Happy Tuesday all,

I too managed my 1st 100% SS day yesterday in a while (lots of stress blah blah blah!).

I have been back to the gym today too, and am doing well on the water front so far. Fingers crossed for a happier and more successful week for me x

afternoon all
just got in from work and im pretty bloody angry right now, sick of ignorant people who just blame everything on diets just because people are ill

2 of the kitchen staff have been on lipotrim for a few weeks and 1 of them is unfortunately in hospital with gasto-enteritis (sp) and the first thing people blame is the diet, even tho the other girl is fine and there is another member of staff off ill with pretty much the same thing and isnt on a diet, oh and moaning cos all the ones that are on one diet or another are always cold.... errr its the middle of winter ffs, next she'll be saying ive got throat/ear infection because of it as well even tho i always get them in winter

rant over i'll calm down now :D

just gonna sit and watch doctors then go and have my bar
hope you are all having a good CD day

Morning all,

I'm on top form today :D

After my 2 weeks of blipping and 8lbs gain, I had my visit to my CDC last night and have put on 1/2lb :D Meaning that since Friday I have lost me a 7.5lbs!!! I feel positive now that I am back to where I was and can now keep myself motivated to keep going and see this weightloss journey through to the end :)

I took a ketostix home with me and this morning I am salmon pink and the ketosis fairy is perched on my shoulder!!! I feel it too, today I have had this sudden 'lift' and feel great. Which is a huge relief after feeling bloated and pretty darn yucky the past few weeks. I also took a sneak peak on the scales this morning and that 1/2lb has also disappeared since last night and more besides (3lbs to be exact!) So I am now itching for this week to be over so I can weigh in again on Sunday with my CDC. I'm hoping that Sunday will be my real celebration day because I *hope* to be in the 13 stones at long last :D Oh the thought of it just makes me grin ear to ear! lol

Wishing you all a fabulous Tuesday *throws her positive vibes to everyone*

* Also a huge thanks to MrsE, Bling and MrsTaurus for your kind PM's and encouraging words during my blip :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Hugs x x x

Well done Emma.. getting that 7.5lbs off was good and another 3 besides. Keep that going honey, you are doing great. xx

afternoon all
just got in from work and im pretty bloody angry right now, sick of ignorant people who just blame everything on diets just because people are ill

2 of the kitchen staff have been on lipotrim for a few weeks and 1 of them is unfortunately in hospital with gasto-enteritis (sp) and the first thing people blame is the diet, even tho the other girl is fine and there is another member of staff off ill with pretty much the same thing and isnt on a diet, oh and moaning cos all the ones that are on one diet or another are always cold.... errr its the middle of winter ffs, next she'll be saying ive got throat/ear infection because of it as well even tho i always get them in winter

rant over i'll calm down now :D

just gonna sit and watch doctors then go and have my bar
hope you are all having a good CD day

Hi Lans

My friend did Slim Fast and ended up with Gall Stones and having her Gallbladder removed. My other friend was on Lighter Life, and had Gallstones. The thing is.. You need to be over a certain BMI to start and the health benefits far outweigh the ones connected to obesity. Girls at work are just jealous, I'd say.

CD is a good diet, drastic for sure, but it works and it should only be temp, then go up plans to carry on loosing whilst eating healthy food too. Carry on enjoying your journey to slimville ;)

Nikki xx

thanks eternal

im calmer now lol
i first did CD 3 years ago and she forgets i know all the ins and outs but last time as i got close to goal i rushed through the plans as we were going on holiday so put all back on over time, this time im gonna stick to the plans 100%, like i told CD last time no offence but i dont wanna see you again when im down to goal lol

Lans, thats good you feel that way, that'll be your motivation and see you're off on your hols too? Nice one. I'm going away at the begining of August, no dates set yet to Carribean, In-laws pay, so who am I to say no, I have a few aims between now and then and I find that the add a meal with ss+ works for me and fits around the family too. As I see it if you've found your place so to speak with CD, then you'll go all the way. The only set back I'll have is at each of those targets, as its a "going out" eve or going away. But will be back to CD ss+ the min I get back and will go up plans before I go too. x

Good afternoon to all

Having a good day CD wise and generally.

Lets not mention the lovely 'peridot green' leather handbag that my kind friends at QVC will now be posting out to me, in exchange for hard currency, ha ha!

Mandy, I hope that you get health concerns sorted out. I feel a bit of a fraud having quite seriously had laryngitis and pulled out of a serious meeting yesterday, only to have the person that organised the meeting call me today ...and my voice is as clear as a bell, no signs of any hoarseness. Oh well, I described it as a miraculous recovery, and I think it was?!

Glad that you are so clearly back on the wagon Emma, it feels good doesn't it!

Quizzicalgirl, I have sent you message for London meet-up, just incase its gone astray. Seeking out my finest bling for the occasion! I have been complimented in the past for causing mesmerising shining images on walls when I attend conferences and training sesions, due to my jewellery catching the sunlight and reflecting -please don't all turn up in dark glasses as a safety precaution, ha ha!

Well done Trim T on your 100% ss day - its a great foundation for ongoing success.

Not yet had a foodpack, which is strange for me, better get cracking - fancy a hot banana.

Best wishes x

Well done for those staying 100% - you've both done really well :)

Great loss Emma, so glad you're back with it.

I've not drank enough today so really need to get glugging ---- went back to hospital today, had arm xrayed and there are no breaks, still thankfully just swollen due to tendonitis --- so it's still in a splint and i'm still struggling to type with 1 hand.

ive just sent an email to sky/virgin/freeview telling them to stop transmitting all QVC, teleshopping etc channels to Blingbabe ;):sign0151::rotflmao:

Ha, ha :D - many people have commented that I have never been the same since I got freeview in September 2006 (date etched on my brain and subsequent bank statements).

I actually went through an awful phase of talking to friends about the QVC presenters - it was as if I had no other interests in my life :( - some even tuned in to see the cause of this strange phenomenon that was taking over my life!

Predictably I can now see that the shopping mania started as a particularly negative relationship was ending, :cry: actually make that a :), we now call him the 'old sniffer' as he had a perpetual but irritating sinus problem!

Unfortunately todays special feature is a range of handbags, which is one of my weaknesses.

Hope that I will one day :wave_cry: to the shopping channels, maybe to be replaced with :character00115:, or even :bananalove:

I believe that losing weight will help to eradicate some silly social habits that I have acquired! x

Evening all, I'm back after a few unexpected days off CD. I went to my sisters on Saturday fully planning to have the evening off, but a sensible one, with my 3 shakes as normal, and having as close to an SS+ meal as I could. Just before I left I had to take a bunch of stuff out of my bag to check for something at the bottom, repacked it and left the bag of shakes on my bed, forgetting to put them back in! And then I ended up staying longer than planned as my sister wasn't going to the station on Sunday morning and had to take my brother in law to minor injuries, so I came back this afternoon. Have put on 2lbs, but today is also the start of my TOTM so that won't have helped. I'm not worrying about it though, I know it'll be off this week, and hopefully I'll still lose a couple of lbs.

It wasn't as well behaved a night on Saturday night as I'd planned, but I think I still managed to show some self control! And then Sunday when they all had a roast dinner, I had a chicken salad, so I'm not beating myself up about it at all.

Was my brother in law's 40th birthday party on Saturday night and the evening was full of compliments on my hair, costume and people noticing I'd lost weight, so was nice to know it's noticeable!

I shall have to go and catch up on posts! Hope you're all good!

Last edited:
Back