Total Solution Exante 2.0

I have my strawberry ones with a spoon of coffee and it just takes like a frappe. Or zap in the mwave for a yummy cappicino

Love the idea that each time you take a pack from the box you're getting lighter. I'll remember that :) glad you're doing ok. I love exante xxx

I decided to use my Rab C photo for my Avatar, this was me coming out of A & E, with a split head and a broken right hand, a perfect photo op or so DH thougth!!, actually it's the only one I have of me around the start weight of over 16st, not a great one for having photos taken

Hopefully you won't be re-creating this pose for the 'after' pic :hug99:

determinedlady said:
Hopefully you won't be re-creating this pose for the 'after' pic :hug99:

No i'm done with chucking myself downstairs backwards for the moment turned out it wasn't much fun. Hope you are getting on ok today Mrs

Well good morning campers, it's day 6 on Exante Island for me today, weather is nice today but we're due thunderstorms later and rain...rain, It hasn't rained here for more than a year so that will be cool!!
Hubs and I were up early, he's been for his run, I've fed him and tidied the house, off out in a bit to do some shopping.

I can't believe it's day 6, I didn't weigh in this morning, i will wait until Sunday and do my first official one. I have to say that hubs is being really quite good about this, because he's really focused about things in general it means that failure just isn't an option, and whilst he agrees there is going to be some tough times, he isn't emotional about stuff like that, he's more of a yes I know its tough, just get on with it type!! Which although I don't like it all the time, it's exactly what I need right now and it means I'm pretty much not allowed to be negative in any way which is also good.

Really thought I'd have a right petted lip on about not being able to go out last night for our usual binge drinking session, but I was tired and I didn't even think about it, we sat and chatted and watched some TV which was really nice.

Have a great day everyone xx

Why am I not feeling better yet, day 6, still no energy and really hungry, I'm just not sure what is going on I never felt like this doing LT, after 6 days I was bursting with energy and forgetting to have shakes, today I am literally counting the minutes until i can have my soup and feel like I need a lie down, wasn't prepared for this at all...hmmm

Dear me, today was a challenge, probably the hardest diet day you've ever had, but yet you have stuck to it 100%, OK so you moaned a bit about it, considered having an extra shake, and were generally a pain in the bum all day, but 6 days at 100% is really a great achievement and when you were trying on clothes today there was a noticeable difference in the full length mirror that you generally do your best to avoid. You knew when you started this that is wasn't going to be easy, if it were,everyone would have done it already and no one in the world would be overweight, so well done you for trying and taking the bull by the horns. Tomorrow is another day and another day closer to an empty box and a smaller you!!

hey loser :), c'mon baby have an early night tonigt and sure you'l be ok tommorow xxx

Dear me, today was a challenge, probably the hardest diet day you've ever had, but yet you have stuck to it 100%, OK so you moaned a bit about it, considered having an extra shake, and were generally a pain in the bum all day, but 6 days at 100% is really a great achievement and when you were trying on clothes today there was a noticeable difference in the full length mirror that you generally do your best to avoid. You knew when you started this that is wasn't going to be easy, if it were,everyone would have done it already and no one in the world would be overweight, so well done you for trying and taking the bull by the horns. Tomorrow is another day and another day closer to an empty box and a smaller you!!

:clap:

Respect to you for overcoming all those obstacles and not even considering giving in! I'm really happy for you that you can see a difference, that's a great feeling isn't it :)

SO true what you said- if it were easy there would be no overweight people out there! You're doing amazingly well and are an inspiration xx

Some light may have been shed on today's melt down TOTM arrived,for the first time in 18 months (mirena IUD) so that was a bit left field to say the least. I was though a bit relieved that there was an explanation for the weird way I was feeling. Theres no way I was falling off on day 6, not after all the support I've had from everyone here and from poor DH who's had it both barrel's all day hehehehe

I was gonna have an extra shake or bar or something, but in the end I said no because I really would feel like I was cheating, I reckon I'll have 9-10 lbs off for week 1 so thats a massive chunk of my target and I really am not going to lose sight of it.

Thanks everyone for being here xx

I'm SO glad you got over yesterday- are you feeling any better?
I felt quite hungry yesterday for the first time since starting Exante, and I had the headache from hell last night but TOTM has arrived- I think that may be the explanation.
Hope we both go back to smooth sailing from now on :) xxx
I'll look forward to your WI tomorrow :D

Hello :) when's your weigh in? Totm will undoubtedly have an effect on how you're feeling. I got mine in my first week. It arrived a week early out the blue which is pretty common on vlcd. you're doing brilliantly overcoming the urges!

Oh and I'm so jealous of where you live. I'd love to go there xxxx

Hi Slim, first official weigh in is tomorrow, so I'm trying to have extra water today to combat any bloatedness!! Still even if it holds me back for week one it'll give me a better loss for next week, so I'm not too worried.

Don't be jealous of living in AD, it's coming to summer now when it's so hot you can't go outside at all, it's a mild day today and it's 91 degrees already and the humidity is rising, in summer it's 100% and about 120 degrees or more, very unpleasant and you can't really go anywhere or do anything, for almost 5 months of the year, so it can be pretty boring, hence why we are never out of the pub!!

slimsarah said:
Hello :) when's your weigh in? Totm will undoubtedly have an effect on how you're feeling. I got mine in my first week. It arrived a week early out the blue which is pretty common on vlcd. you're doing brilliantly overcoming the urges!

Oh and I'm so jealous of where you live. I'd love to go there xxxx
aha! That explains things then because I totally wasn't expecting mine to arrive so soon! I usually start to feel great after totm so that's good, I really don't want another day like yesterday :-(
I'm having my morning shake and when I swallow my tummy feels full, now THAT'S how I like to feel :)
Good luck ladies :) xx

I lost 6 in my first week and I think it would of been more had it not of been Totm then 8 in my second week. I have got lots to lose though lol. I find drinking green tea helps me with bloatedness and flushing me out. I'm not a huge fan of it but it's growing on me.

Looking forward to your first weigh in result xxxxx

Oh and the humidity sounds hellish! My prickly heat would be unbearable xxxx

Well done on getting over yesterdays little blip - that TOTM has a lot to answer for! Looking forward to hear about your WI tomorrow :D

x

Back