Total Solution Exante 2.0

i know sorry, been driving home today. I am good, wedding was a disaster! I was so good all night...it went pear shaped after right at end.....with one of those triangle things Asians eat (can't mention food). I have drawn a line, it's a new day, day 15 and today I have been 100%..yayy!

Good on you, the wedding probably would have been too much for me as well, it's ok to mention food in the diaries...do you mean a SAMOSA!!

Had another shocking bad day today, feeling very hungry still and sticking to this just through willpower and the fact that I know you gigglepants and DL will kick my a*se if I don't stay 100%. Scales haven't moved since weigh in on Sunday either which is pants as well.

Still another day on Exante Island, I am trying an experiment today, I am going to go with Lipotrim sachets rather than Exante ones and see how this goes with the hunger business,as last time when I was 100% on that I was missing shakes by this point as I wasn't hungry and I was forgetting to eat, so I shall have 2 LT today and see how that flies.

I have a theory that the bars def make me hungrier, which is V disappointing as I had gone for exante, as the LT bars are really awful, I also wonder if lobbing in the spices etc to my soups is actually stimulating my appetite as well.

However since LT tastes so awful theres little to do with them but add coffee and glug them down, perhaps thats what I need, as if I drink any more water I shall float away.

Last edited:
Hi yes I do mean a samosa. It was all good and then downed a few shots which I allowed thinking it wont kill ketosis...got a lil'merry and ended up cheating on you, DL and giggle.....I am so sorry, it didnt mean anything it was just a one night stand!!! LOL forgive me please..lol.

Sorry your having a bad time. I dont think its anything to do with exante v LT or bars v packs. You had a huge loss last week and your body is in shock and fighting back. I was completely the same as soon as wk 1 was over-totally exhuasted and very hungry, I remember spending a whole day not moving. Stay strong (which you are) by the end of this week you will forget to have packs and not feel hungry at all. For now try:

Splitting packs as much as you can (into three's if you have to stretch the day out)
Bouillon in between
If it gets really really bad just have a boiled egg its less than 100 cals, protien rich and high satiety value.
Try a little excercise 15-20 mins it really will make you feel good and boost you
go to bed early and get a good nights sleep x

Trust me in a few days you will be buzzing and jumping out of bed because you forgotten to have a pack! :D

Hi yes I do mean a samosa. It was all good and then downed a few shots which I allowed thinking it wont kill ketosis...got a lil'merry and ended up cheating on you, DL and giggle.....I am so sorry, it didnt mean anything it was just a one night stand!!! LOL forgive me please..lol.

Sorry your having a bad time. I dont think its anything to do with exante v LT or bars v packs. You had a huge loss last week and your body is in shock and fighting back. I was completely the same as soon as wk 1 was over-totally exhuasted and very hungry, I remember spending a whole day not moving. Stay strong (which you are) by the end of this week you will forget to have packs and not feel hungry at all. For now try:

Splitting packs as much as you can (into three's if you have to stretch the day out)
Bouillon in between
If it gets really really bad just have a boiled egg its less than 100 cals, protien rich and high satiety value.
Try a little excercise 15-20 mins it really will make you feel good and boost you
go to bed early and get a good nights sleep x

Trust me in a few days you will be buzzing and jumping out of bed because you forgotten to have a pack! :D

:whoopass: Consider your bum well and truly smacked!! LMAO, well as long as it doesn't happen again agent 006, we can all forgive you for a one night stand with a samosa, which incidentally I absolutely love!! Years ago I got a recipe for some veg ones and didn't quite read it through to the end, it turned out it made about a batch of 50, we were eating them for months out of the freezer, but super yummy. I adore spicy food in general, the hotter the better for me.

I think all thats wrong with me is that I was expecting that week 2 would be easier, but I can do it, I've really not a lot of time until the challenge is up, the days are flying by.

Got a tutorial for Uni this afternoon, so really need to get caught up on my reading and and assignment due 02/05 so really have to pull my act together. Then I have an exam which will be end of May or so, then it's the summer and I really need to think about getting my ass back to work as this being stuck at home thing really isn't me. I got made redundant in December and hubs said not to bother going back until I had my first year of Uni out the way, but I do find it a bit depressing being stuck at home all day. Still at least when I go job hunting I might look a bit more presentable.

Dear bladder, is it at all possible that you could give me slightly more warning than going from ok to I need to go right now...it's really not on

LOL re samosas.....when I lived nearer my family all the woman got together and made batches n batches and froze them, the homemade ones are really delish!! Know how you feel I gave up career life when I had the boys not worked fo the last years, as much as I love being a house-wife typee it does get very tedious. Hence the going back to uni.

Dont mention uni exams or assignments! Ive got exams next week and lots more reports and research! A presentation next tues for my hubbys company (I really want to lose a little more for that)

It does get easier its just your bods getting over the shock of week one....VLCD is a pretty extreme thing to do yourself. You've no cheated youve given up is the main thing.

Sort your head out focus on your work.....its not long so organise the brunch, chose the outfit your gonna look fabulously slim in. I want to lose a stone for 16/5 when we have planned a mini break which is not booked yet so I am gonna sort that out today so I have something to focus on too.

We are gonna lose another lbs this week I can feel it :D. Add some excercise in trust me you will feel good. I do 10mins pilates toning arms to tone arms for summer, 15mins on abs, not hard work but does me feel good.

Good on you, the wedding probably would have been too much for me as well, it's ok to mention food in the diaries...do you mean a SAMOSA!
Ahem! No comment here as I have huge sympathy for you busybusy having to survive an Asian wedding on a diet- the two just don't mix. We're here for you when you get back on the wagon :)

Had another shocking bad day today, feeling very hungry still and sticking to this just through willpower and the fact that I know you gigglepants and DL will kick my a*se if I don't stay 100%. Scales haven't moved since weigh in on Sunday either which is pants as well.

You know it! :whip: Sorry you're feeling hungry though, that sucks! I can honestly say i'm not feeling hungry (except if I smell food)
I'm glad your determination is keeping you strong :hug99: We're 1/4 of the way there :D And after this week we're a massive HALF way there :happy036:

Still another day on Exante Island, I am trying an experiment today, I am going to go with Lipotrim sachets rather than Exante ones and see how this goes with the hunger business,as last time when I was 100% on that I was missing shakes by this point as I wasn't hungry and I was forgetting to eat, so I shall have 2 LT today and see how that flies.

I have a theory that the bars def make me hungrier, which is V disappointing as I had gone for exante, as the LT bars are really awful, I also wonder if lobbing in the spices etc to my soups is actually stimulating my appetite as well.

However since LT tastes so awful theres little to do with them but add coffee and glug them down, perhaps thats what I need, as if I drink any more water I shall float away.
I hope your experiment works, if nothing else it'll help use up your spare LT stuff.

I'm right behind you hun, (with foot poised to kick ass if needed ;)) Stay strong in your 80's workout gear *cue Flashdance music* lol! xoxoxox

Ahem! No comment here as I have huge sympathy for you busybusy having to survive an Asian wedding on a diet- the two just don't mix. We're here for you when you get back on the wagon :)

You know it! :whip: Sorry you're feeling hungry though, that sucks! I can honestly say i'm not feeling hungry (except if I smell food)
I'm glad your determination is keeping you strong :hug99: We're 1/4 of the way there :D And after this week we're a massive HALF way there :happy036:

I hope your experiment works, if nothing else it'll help use up your spare LT stuff.

I'm right behind you hun, (with foot poised to kick ass if needed ;)) Stay strong in your 80's workout gear *cue Flashdance music* lol! xoxoxox

Here here DL, we will all lose atleast 5lbs this week I know it!

Hi DL, yes I knew I didn't have enough exante anyway so a little LT day was needed, nearly 1pm here and I'm not hungry at all after my LT shake this morning..how odd, but probably just coincidence.

Must must must catch up on uni work, I have a been a lazy cow of late, I was going to say bint there (good glasweigan word) but since I found out it means daughter (or similar) in arabic it's prob a bit rude to use it now. The Easter break was welcome but I should have been revising, but was on here instead.. naughty Lanark.

I know you are all here for me, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it... no way am I coming on here to say I've cheated...no way!!

Hi DL, yes I knew I didn't have enough exante anyway so a little LT day was needed, nearly 1pm here and I'm not hungry at all after my LT shake this morning..how odd, but probably just coincidence.

Must must must catch up on uni work, I have a been a lazy cow of late, I was going to say bint there (good glasweigan word) but since I found out it means daughter (or similar) in arabic it's prob a bit rude to use it now. The Easter break was welcome but I should have been revising, but was on here instead.. naughty Lanark.

I know you are all here for me, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it... no way am I coming on here to say I've cheated...no way!!

Thats our girl x

Progress. Lt shake has done the trick, didn't feel weird today, in fact didn't need anything until after 5pm when I had my soup, still another shake/soup to have later too

Progress. Lt shake has done the trick, didn't feel weird today, in fact didn't need anything until after 5pm when I had my soup, still another shake/soup to have later too

Stay positive :hug99: xx

Hey pretty gal...glad your feeling better. See you in the morning x.

So not sure if it was a coincidence, but I was sooo much better yesterday, i really didn't feel hungry and had no problem staying a 100%!! Yaaayyy :clap:

Scales also decided to move this morning -2 more lbs so thats 12 pounds off on the morning of day 11 which I am very chuffed about. Hopefully the other 2 will sod off before Sunday morning, I really want to see that stone gone for the week 2 weigh in.

A busy day here on Exante Island, lots of uni work to do, I did actually do some yesterday so was quite relieved that I'm getting back into it.

Have a great day losers!

Wow! you're doing so well pretty lady, stay positive and have a fab day :hug99: xx

Morning exante island.......there aint gonna be noting left of you at the rate your going..........pretty lady you'l be the invisible lady soon :jelous:

Back