Total Solution: Weekly Losses- please contribute :P

Week1 -10
week2 - 5

Total -15lbs

i'm having meat and green veg tomorrow as Mother's Day dinner. Also have had 3 low carb 300 cal meals to date in place of a shake or bar. I use my fitness pal to calorie count so will do that in low cal week. Bad cold at mo so ate something this am but better post lemsip so back on it for fear of falling off the wagon. Have bought my second months supply. Pick your own as I didn't like soups and not a big chic shake fan. Also fancied couple of porridge packs. Good luck everybody.

My next mini goal is to reach 19.5 lbs and be one quarter of the way there!!!!

Well done skinny Minnie!!! No 'wannabe' anymore!!
How you feeling? Did you do any 'food' week? (Sorry can't rem what they call it) when you eat some real food with your products for a week

Sam x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha thanks :) Still a way to go but a third to not being a wannabe- perhaps I should change my name when I get to maintainers section :p

I'm feeling really well, have never felt better on this diet :D

No I haven't had a food break week or low calorie week as it now is, but have had a few days on WS during the 9 weeks. Tonight I'm having a WS day as I'm out for a meal tonight but have preordered grilled chicken breast with a green leaf salad. Just got to think about how many packs to have. :S

How are you finding it?

xx

Haha thanks :) Still a way to go but a third to not being a wannabe- perhaps I should change my name when I get to maintainers section :p

I'm feeling really well, have never felt better on this diet :D

No I haven't had a food break week or low calorie week as it now is, but have had a few days on WS during the 9 weeks. Tonight I'm having a WS day as I'm out for a meal tonight but have preordered grilled chicken breast with a green leaf salad. Just got to think about how many packs to have. :S

How are you finding it?

xx

When you have a few days on WS what do you have? Is it just for one day? Does it pull you out of ketosis? Suffer any side affects?

X

Week1 -10
week2 - 5

Total -15lbs

i'm having meat and green veg tomorrow as Mother's Day dinner. Also have had 3 low carb 300 cal meals to date in place of a shake or bar. I use my fitness pal to calorie count so will do that in low cal week. Bad cold at mo so ate something this am but better post lemsip so back on it for fear of falling off the wagon. Have bought my second months supply. Pick your own as I didn't like soups and not a big chic shake fan. Also fancied couple of porridge packs. Good luck everybody.

My next mini goal is to reach 19.5 lbs and be one quarter of the way there!!!!

Well done WC - I'm just finishing my 2 weeks.
X

When you have a few days on WS what do you have? Is it just for one day? Does it pull you out of ketosis? Suffer any side affects?

X

Well I guess I don't do the official WS day- I’m a bit naughty. Twice now I have had two meals out- both times I have had chicken breast and veg or chicken breast and salad and either 1 or 2 packs. I'd prob say 2 packs was best. There has been other times i.e. when ill, where I've had to have a small meal of chicken and broccoli but can't think of time where I've actually had all 3 packs and normal food even if it is carb free.

If you are to do a WS day, I'd always check the ketosis recipes on exante site and look for foods they use and adapt things or mix things up a little. I always would check foods that keep you in ketosis and there is a useful thread on here somewhere with a list of these foods.

Personally, I haven’t had any side effects doing just the odd day here and there in the way that I have done it. I just think if I have 3 packs and a meal that will be near 800cals whereas 2 packs and a meal will still be around 600 and less carbs for the day! Obvs it’s not what Exante recommend and others may tell me off for this! :D

I may be having an add a meal week every 12 weeks like with the Cambridge diet.

Good luck on week 3 :D

Not having all 3 packs (even if you are having a meal) is not a good thing to do.
It means you wont be getting your nutrients for the day and will make yourself ill.
I know we all want to get slim and quickly but skipping a pack is not going to speed anything up, more likely you will get very ill and have to come off plan altogether.
Sorry to be the spoilsport :(
But I would hate for people to get ill while doing this, exante tell us how to follow the plan for a reason.

Not having all 3 packs (even if you are having a meal) is not a good thing to do.
It means you wont be getting your nutrients for the day and will make yourself ill.
I know we all want to get slim and quickly but skipping a pack is not going to speed anything up, more likely you will get very ill and have to come off plan altogether.
Sorry to be the spoilsport :(
But I would hate for people to get ill while doing this, exante tell us how to follow the plan for a reason.

Thanks for the advise Blue Butterfly, I agree with what you are saying.
That is the only worrying thing about this online plan ... Went on lipotrim I'd see an agent every week for weigh in and at least you would get proper advice.
I managed 16 weeks last time following the rules to the last letter.

How are you getting on BB?

Sam x

Week 1: -10lbs
Week 2: -3lbs
Week 3: -2lbs
Week 4: -6lbs
Week 5: -1lb
Week 6: -3lbs
Week 7: -3lbs
Week 8: -4lbs
Week 9: -3lbs
Week 10: -3lbs

Total: 2st 10lbs (38lbs) :D

Hey everyone! 17lbs lost so far....weekly weight loss in my signature x

Hey everyone! 17lbs lost so far....weekly weight loss in my signature x

That's amazing Fiona! Well done x

Another 2.5 down this week. Yippee. Did simple solution on Sunday and 3 days WS getting over cold. Back on TS now. Took extra Vit C too.
Good luck everyone. Great losses so far all round!

Well done WC! You feeling ok?

Sam x

Week 10 results in:

Week 1: 8lb
Week 2: 3lb
Week 3: 5lb
Week 4: 2lb
Week 5: 3lb
Week 6: 3lb
Week 7: 4lb
Week 8: 2lb
Week 9: 3lb
Week 10: 3lb

Total loss: 36lb

Week 1: -10lbs
Week 2: -3lbs
Week 3: -2lbs
Week 4: -6lbs
Week 5: -1lb
Week 6: -3lbs
Week 7: -3lbs
Week 8: -4lbs
Week 9: -3lbs
Week 10: -3lbs
Week 11: -4lbs

Total: 3st!!! (42lbs) :D:D:D

Much better Sam thanks. Did low cal week for week 4 and lost 3 lbs. you going ok?
good luck for all the weekly losses!

Much better Sam thanks. Did low cal week for week 4 and lost 3 lbs. you going ok?
good luck for all the weekly losses!

Great stuff! Great loss!! I'm just on that now - it's gone so quickly! X

Week 1 -10lbs yippee.....

Week 11 results in:

Week 1: 8lb
Week 2: 3lb
Week 3: 5lb
Week 4: 2lb
Week 5: 3lb
Week 6: 3lb
Week 7: 4lb