TOUGH LOVE-APPLY WITHIN

I behaved last night too. Driving kept me on the straight and narrow concerning the wine, and I made good food choices. 1 pork chop and naked salad. I had a little cheese so all ok. Was so cold, came home and went to bed with the OH and a hot water bottle ;(

I was also well behaved last night. Ate within plan all day and decided that even though I could legitimately drink a few vodka and diet coke, I decided to drive - so soft drinks all the way for me!!

Ok I just inputted as much as I could from last night and today and I'm well over my cals. I thought I had done really well but I grossly underestimated everything, never mind. I didn't binge, I had 3 meals yesterday and 3 today and didn't go ott on drinks but I guess I've just made bad choices. Being away is HARDwhen you try to diet!!!! Oh well can't change it now, just need to get back on track now I'm finally home. It WAS worth it though had a great time thank god that weeks out the way though that was really hard going. I could have done better but I didn't want to worry too much and be obsessive, I feel I did the best I could have done and although my
Best may well land me a gain, I know I haven't pigged out and I've at least really enjoyed myself. Lots of exercise tomorrow I think!!!

Ignore my previous panic. I moved my scales into the kitchen, I normally get weighed in the bathroom. So I moved them back upstairs and I still weighed 10.12. I'm away from the scales til tomorrow night and I'm not allowed to get on them til at least Tuesday. So I am promising you all I won't get on them. If I do, kick
My butt.
Gah and after all of that unscientific rambling about water retention. Oh well, at least it was the scales not you!

Good morning from Korea!

2.8lbs lost! Hooray! :D August Target smashed, 3 weeks early, 1 and 1/2 stone smashed and I now officially weigh less than I did when I graduated from Uni 2 years ago!

New Target, 13st 0lbs by 20th August. Bring. It. On. :D

I don't weigh at weekends, but my daughter measured round my belly last week and the 60in tape only just made it round. This week - 57 inches!!!

What a good day - tiny bowl of muesli, fruit and yog for breakfast, half a sarnie and apple for lunch and roast dinner minus the potatoes for dins, with a 5 hour hike (well OK, not as steep as I was hoping - more of a walk) thrown in. Once upon a time I would have had the works with the roast and then crumble and custard afterwards - and felt bloated and horrible all afternoon. Once upon a time I would have whinged that I was on a diet but would really love some crumble and said 'it's not fair'. But now I just get on with it - I can't have crumble and weight loss at the same time, so I don't want crumble. Simples.

Bring on WI on Wednesday!

What a good day - tiny bowl of muesli, fruit and yog for breakfast, half a sarnie and apple for lunch and roast dinner minus the potatoes for dins, with a 5 hour hike (well OK, not as steep as I was hoping - more of a walk) thrown in. Once upon a time I would have had the works with the roast and then crumble and custard afterwards - and felt bloated and horrible all afternoon. Once upon a time I would have whinged that I was on a diet but would really love some crumble and said 'it's not fair'. But now I just get on with it - I can't have crumble and weight loss at the same time, so I don't want crumble. Simples.

Bring on WI on Wednesday!

don't look now but that seems like fighting talk

attagirl

see the difference a few results strung together makes?

down-down-down = happy lifestyle

down-up-up-down-up-down= demotivation

stick at it and WELL DONE

you are spot on, you just gotta get on with it!

The weekend is over and there seems to be a lot of happy, positive and motivated Bassers on here. Well done everyone! Bring on the week ahead :) I have a busy last week of term but have the gym and a run written down in my diary, along with a meal out (menu sorted), birthday party (taking a low fat hoummos as my offering), couple of nights at the pub (drinking slimline tonic) and a 12 mile walk planned for Saturday.

Definitely feeling positive and motivated! I've lost 11.5lbs in a month- a lot of it down to Tough Love. I've found a plan that works for me which helps too! Got to keep on going!

Brilliant! Great work gettingfit!

Sent from my LG-LU3700 using MiniMins

well done GF

I weighed this morning, still 16-1, can't drop EVERY day I suppose....

maybe I should get some of those scales that measure in 1/4lb increments like GF has

Morning bassers!! Looks like everyone was reasonably well behaves this weekend!!

1lb loss for me today :) I am pleased with it even though it's only a small amount as it means I only have 4lb to go to hit my target. I want at least 2lb off next week!!

Potentially I could reach target in the next 2 weeks, 3 or 4 weeks early!! Then I just need to maintain for a few weeks and see if I want to go any lower!

Is anyone else close to target? Any tips so I can smash it this week?

Rod the Bass said:
I had a fun size Mars bar

not much fun in one of them is there?

Was it worth it? I find them a bit too much of a tease (and in my pre-TL days I would never have been able to resist having more than one!!)

faery_lights said:
Good morning from Korea!

2.8lbs lost! Hooray! :D August Target smashed, 3 weeks early, 1 and 1/2 stone smashed and I now officially weigh less than I did when I graduated from Uni 2 years ago!

New Target, 13st 0lbs by 20th August. Bring. It. On. :D

Well done faery! That is a brilliant achievement. Good for you!! :)

SmileyMan said:
I don't weigh at weekends, but my daughter measured round my belly last week and the 60in tape only just made it round. This week - 57 inches!!!

Well done smiley. How's the walking coming along?

Back