Tough love - off topic and chit-chat

faery_lights said:
I really never thought that I could be as enthusiastic about exercise as I am now. I'm in a place where I want to explore everything all once but I'm just trying to focus on Running and Swimming at the moment. After I've run my 5K in October, I'm going to give the 30 Day Shred a whirl- since Lou said it helps you lose inches rapidly and I have a Bridesmaid Dress Fitting in February, that is my aim! I'm being the Bridesmaid for someone who is a Size 10 and the other two Bridesmaids are Size 12- I'd prefer not to be the Fat Bridesmaid!!

You do lose inches. Prepare to ache like mad, but it's worth it. Don't do it every day either. Regardless of what ppl say it's not designed to do ever day, 3-4 times a week is good. Your body needs rest days x

Reeeeaaaaalllly wanted a massive fry up for breakfast but had fruit, yoghurt and granola. Feel a bit angelic but unsatisfied. Grrr

emma_partington27 said:
Hav a sw fry up! Cut the fat off ur bacon dry fry ur eggs beans mushrooms tomatoes and 2 x wm bread as ur hex extra gorgeous!

Also known as a grill up!

Hi everyone:)

I need my healthy extras for tonight so that's why I didn't do one today. But I have all the stuff to do a yummy SW one tomorrow!

conlou1 said:
Hmm my carb intake to help my bunged up problem hasnt worked!! I'm still bunged up.... Nearly a week now and have apparently put 5 pound on since last night. I had 1600 cals all day. And did an obscene amount of exercise. I'm afraid my iron will is fading this morning.

Keep to it Lou! Nothing is worth how bad you will feel if you deviate. Remember how you felt when you last lost control?! You can do it! Eat lots and lot of fruit!

sparty said:
Keep to it Lou! Nothing is worth how bad you will feel if you deviate. Remember how you felt when you last lost control?! You can do it! Eat lots and lot of fruit!

How can 5 pound go on over night? I don't get it? Hubby said the scales are broken cos they say a different amount all the time. Bloody things. I know it's physically impossible to gain 5 pound of fat overnight. But it's depressing seeing it. I need to stop scales hopping now cos it's determining my
Mood and I know logically it's bloat and water retention and bunged upness lol. I will be good, I'll have to be EXTRA good now. I'm contemplating not drinking at all. I'll have salad at the place and hopefully they'll have fruit. Scales are off in the bin.

Morning All - gonna be porridge for me this morning. Lou - have you tried Senokot Comfort tablets. They are new and I got a pack the other week from Boots when I was down the road with family. Ate lots more than I would usually do and both me and hubby got bunged up. These soften the "stools" and we both found worked within 24 hours. The relief was something else - nothing like a good "sit down"!! xx

Cat Lover Sue said:
Morning All - gonna be porridge for me this morning. Lou - have you tried Senokot Comfort tablets. They are new and I got a pack the other week from Boots when I was down the road with family. Ate lots more than I would usually do and both me and hubby got bunged up. These soften the "stools" and we both found worked within 24 hours. The relief was something else - nothing like a good "sit down"!! xx

Oh I'll have a look. I have ibs and when I kicks off I can't keep off the loo. So in always worried about taking stuff to
Make me go incase it kicks off again cos the pain is hurrendous. I have fibre gel but we have a long drive to Manchester so I can't be needing the loo all the time.... They won't work straight away though surely? I'm so uncomfortable!!! It's my own fault I had very few carbs last week x

hi Lou - for us took them about 5pm on the Sunday afternoon and both of us had gone by 8am Monday morning. So didn't work straight away but still reasonably fast acting. only needed to take 2. Worth a try but not sure about the IBS angle. x

My Grandma always recommends that I drink Prune Juice for regularity... Yuck!

emma_partington27 said:
Hav a sw fry up! Cut the fat off ur bacon dry fry ur eggs beans mushrooms tomatoes and 2 x wm bread as ur hex extra gorgeous!

Also known as a grill up!

Hi everyone:)

Bleurgh. I just found some all bran in cupboard. I'll be starting having that every day from
Monday. Stupid girl I am!!

Make sure to eat lots of veggies too. :) Always a good thing- I find I'm less regular if I am not eating enough veg.

conlou1 said:
Hmm my carb intake to help my bunged up problem hasnt worked!! I'm still bunged up.... Nearly a week now and have apparently put 5 pound on since last night. I had 1600 cals all day. And did an obscene amount of exercise. I'm afraid my iron will is fading this morning.

Prunes and plenty of water..

conlou1 said:

Lou, can I recommend a cup of slimatee in the evening for a few days? It's just a laxative tea from holland and barrats, it's cheap too. It's really great and it's all I use now to keep me regular after years of struggling on the loo! No cramps or anything. It tastes DELISH as well.

lisajade said:
Lou, can I recommend a cup of slimatee in the evening for a few days? It's just a laxative tea from holland and barrats, it's cheap too. It's really great and it's all I use now to keep me regular after years of struggling on the loo! No cramps or anything. It tastes DELISH as well.

Oh thanks I'll get some. If eel a bit silly I just took the scales back upstairs where I got weighed yesterday and I'm 10.12 lol

Back