Tough love - off topic and chit-chat

I messed about with my camera earlier and in preparation for two weeks without Rod the Bass (no I am not logging on in Greece!) here are the posts I would make

THE TOUGH LOVE WHEN YOU'VE BEEN NAUGHTY!

Me017.jpg

THE STS

Me015.jpg

THE DROP

Me013.jpg

Rod the Bass said:
I messed about with my camera earlier and in preparation for two weeks without Rod the Bass (no I am not logging on in Greece!) here are the posts I would make

THE TOUGH LOVE WHEN YOU'VE BEEN NAUGHTY!

THE STS

THE DROP

Love these! I'm going to save them and use them against people in your absence!!

ha, use away!

the "drop" is in shades cos a drop is cool!! Forgot to mention that

Haha, love them. Rod before you go I think we should all commit a certain loss in the weeks you are away to keep us on the straight and narrow. Then if we don't deliver, you can let out all of that pent up TL rage which will have built up!

Haha, love them. Rod before you go I think we should all commit a certain loss in the weeks you are away to keep us on the straight and narrow. Then if we don't deliver, you can let out all of that pent up TL rage which will have built up!

if you just commit to walking the line the drops will happen, you know this

You can't commit to ME, commit to yourselves!

I also thought if I drowned while out fishing you can always post my pics, and keep this thread going forever.

theres one for every eventuality, I don't have much to say about DRESSES, * WEEK, MUFFIN TOPS (wtf??) or CATS (remember Lou and Sue and the bald pussy day?)!!!

Is there an age limit for joining you ladies and gentlemen? I have been lurking for sometime, just trying to pluck up courage for TL. Having lost 3 stone a number of times over the years with WW SW and going alone, and then slowly but obviously, putting it back on, I have now decided enough is enough. I am not, as I would like to pretend, vertically challenged, I am overweight!! - fat- obese. Have rejoined SW and for the first 2 weeks followed plan religously. STS second week which was a bit of a downer, after a first week loss of 3lbs, but I decided my portions were too large and I have now lost 2lb for the last two weeks. I know that this is the chat lounge and I won't bore you with any more of my weight loss drama, just wanted to say hello before I plucked up the courage to go the the TL forum.
Sue:)

Meant to say am 65 and just retired so lots of time and much lazier than before!

Is there an age limit for joining you ladies and gentlemen? I have been lurking for sometime, just trying to pluck up courage for TL. Having lost 3 stone a number of times over the years with WW SW and going alone, and then slowly but obviously, putting it back on, I have now decided enough is enough. I am not, as I would like to pretend, vertically challenged, I am overweight!! - fat- obese. Have rejoined SW and for the first 2 weeks followed plan religously. STS second week which was a bit of a downer, after a first week loss of 3lbs, but I decided my portions were too large and I have now lost 2lb for the last two weeks. I know that this is the chat lounge and I won't bore you with any more of my weight loss drama, just wanted to say hello before I plucked up the courage to go the the TL forum.
Sue:)

Meant to say am 65 and just retired so lots of time and much lazier than before!

no age limit sister, just an attitude limit

and you have plenty of time on your hands, so you can walk a bit of it

I knew I'd tease (read embarrass ) some lurkers into the open. An old poachers trick, but I needn't talk about that....

you need a goal date on your stats or I will shout at you

well done on the losses so far, good work

and as you are seriously small, you can be with Sparty, she's only a bit taller and it will make her feel important. And she is , cos she's 3lb from GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Sparty is my role model and will follow her every word. Embarrass me - who goes red whenever that happens - feeling flushed now - bright red cheeks. Will sort out my goal date and think about what to put as target.
Sue

Sparty is my role model and will follow her every word. Embarrass me - who goes red whenever that happens - feeling flushed now - bright red cheeks. Will sort out my goal date and think about what to put as target.
Sue

you Essex girls don't embarrass easily. Extra tough Sparty!

Wow I've never been a role model before! Oooohhhh the pressure!!

Right...enough flim flam. Fluffy u have tonight to think about your target and goal date - it can be a special occasion, holiday or a random date. But you need one. That's how we work on TL. You are on SW I think? 2lb a week would be a good starting point to work out your target - but you need to push yourself too.

So by tomorrow evening you should have let us know (up in HQ - not the lounge) your goal date and target. I would also recommend setting up a food diary - doesn't need to be on here but you need to keep track of everything (and I do mean everything) you eat and drink. That way there can be no slips on syns or hex's.

You also need to dish out TL too - we are all here to give and take so if someone steps outta line, give them some hard advice and honesty. (that goes for you too lizz and any other lurkers reading this).

HQ is for weigh ins, tough love, and preparation (I.e if you have a meal out or weekend away - tips and ideas are freely available if you need them).

But if you want to chat jeans or kittens, head for the lounge.

We are not mean in here and we do give pats on the back when they are deserved. Most important rule is to walk the walk, be honest if you go wrong, own it and don't let it derail you.

Onwards and downwards!!

Wow I've never been a role model before!

well check out your stats and tell me who else can pass it on so well currently?

live it and you will be it

own it and you will have it forever

who said that?

some Chinese dude in 3million BC?

no

me, just now

Rod The Bass = Confishus

I'll get me coat

Rod The Bass = Confishus

I'll get me coat

how you doin science boyyyyyy? your very quiet? are you doing your exercise? have you stuck to plan? whens weigh in...is it tomorrow?

sooooo i went out and did my couch to 5k again, me and my bezziw went so ended up walking loads aswell, was out a good 2 hours, took it steadier in the hope i dont get shin splint again....well see!!! im off again thursday but ill be alone then aiming for sunday too. ive been amazeballs with my cals today 450...BOOM, burnt them all off and more with exercise too, if i dont have a whipping loss on friday ill be kicking the crap out of the scales in boots :D

Back