Tough love - off topic and chit-chat

I predict Sparty making a great loss!

Me013.jpg

They were very short nighties in his defence and not the granny type but still they were more like something a teenager would wear. I wanted something kinky and erotic....a gimp mask would have been better than the nighties I got!!! Mind you he got me a size 12 when I had said 14 so he must think I'm smaller than I think I am lol. For my 30th my bests the arranged for me to get a pandora bracelet and told everyone do they could get me charms for it. Steve decided as they were small he wouldn't get me any and would get me a watch instead as he got more for his money ?? He bought me a watch years ago, I rarely wear them. So rather than buying me something I'd like he bought me something I'm not bothered about 'cos it was bigger' I mean....really?

Well Sparty just has to make sure she is as active as possible! ;)

Sent from my LG-LU3700 using MiniMins

Lol. That would be brilliant - will work on it ;) lol

For the record he took my mate to all the shops he went to (including tiffanys - sod the undies IMO......this was an amazing present!)

girls don't tend to care about showing their undies and that sort of stuff - well mine don't anyway - getting changed for nights out etc

a gimp mask would have been better than the nighties I got!!!

Um, I just snorted. Out loud. Brilliant!

That being said, my Dad did buy my Mum an Electric Blanket one Christmas. That really was scrapping the barrel!

I am OUTTA here........pee-OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I have now learned too much :eek:

I know where I am with bass fishing and tough love, it's what I do

the rest is terrifying

and every time there's a crazy day its LOU starting it!!

I once bought Mrs Smiley some oven gloves. Unfortunately for me, I happened to do it on our anniversary. Not good.

We've turned it into a bit of an in joke now. I bought her three oven gloves for Christmas last year, because they were on a three-for-two deal, which made me laugh out loud as the most 'special' offer ever.

Also ... there was a ring in one, a matching necklace in another and a pair of matching earrings in the third. Lesson learned!

I once bought Mrs Smiley some oven gloves. Unfortunately for me, I happened to do it on our anniversary. Not good.

We've turned it into a bit of an in joke now. I bought her three oven gloves for Christmas last year, because they were on a three-for-two deal, which made me laugh out loud as the most 'special' offer ever.

Also ... there was a ring in one, a matching necklace in another and a pair of matching earrings in the third. Lesson learned!

this year I took my OH bass fishing on her birthday

she loved it

hahaha perv! they may have some nice undies that you can buy for your wife....we dont say it out loud but we actually do like our men to buy us underwear they think we would look good in...providing they get the size right that is. my hubby recently won a 30 pound voucher at a raffle at a pub for some ann summers stuff (where they were holding an ann summer party in the next room) and he had to pick me something from the stuff there...i was all excited waiting for him to come home from the pub with my pressie....i opened to bag like a kid opening a pressie on christmas day, expecting to see some gorseous lingerie only to be face with not one but 2 long sleeved nighties....LONG SLEEVED NIGHTIES!!! i mean really. made me feel right sh1t about myself. he said there wasnt anything else that he liked? so since then he hasnt seen any bare flesh...AT ALL. buy me long sleeved nighties the b*****d

HAHAHA it's happened to me. One valentines day I opened a present that contained a marks and spencer cotton nightie (not sleeveless mind) which had wheatsheafs tastefully embroidered all over it. Not sure whether I would rather have that or the other extreme - my current OH bought me a thong which is basically string and a scrap of material the size of an eyepatch. I actually use it as a hairband to keep my hair off my face while I put my makeup on. And it was a size 10!!

I'm so glad my pc is working better today otherwise I would have missed out on some cracking non weight-related (except for the sex-ercise) banter! I've had such a good giggle to myself. :)

today has been interesting

I kid you not, this is what I ate for my dessert after lunch

amazing what falls out of your lunchbox sometimes eh?

nana.jpg

Last edited:
today has been interesting

I kid you not, this is what I ate for my dessert after lunch

amazing what falls out of your lunchbox sometimes eh?

nana.jpg

Nice plums! :) (Actually on closer inspection they could be kiwi fruits...)

they were indeed kiwi fruit

little furry balls of loveliness, currently residing in my 4pm growly tummy!

Back