Tpotts restart day 28 and off the wagon again!

tpotts trip to slimdom day 2

Good evening all!
Well I'm now coming towards the end of day two! I have felt really poorly today, but I'm not going to comfort myself with food. I still had a wobble when I was cooking my familys dinner. I made a quorn and mixed pepper curry with rice yum yum lol.Ooh the smell was wonderfull, I was very good and didn't nibble. I still feel a bit hungry so I thought that if I come and post on here it will distract me. So far it's working!

It's looking very stormy here in Hastings! The wind is whipping up and the sky looks rather dark and sinister! I do love a good storm. My poor puppy doesn't though. I spent a night last week giving here a cuddle because she got really frightened. So looks like I will have to cuddle up with her this evening as well. I don't mind though because she is really fluffy and cuddly! So much for her being my big scary guard dog lol.

Well I'm off to glug some more water and have a little look around this fantastic site and see what you are all up to!
Have a lovely evening
Tracey x:)

Last edited:
tpotts trip to slimdom day 3 wooo hooo!!

Good Morning everyone
Well day 3 is here and I'm still going great guns! I have lost 5lb since I started back on CD on Tuesday! WooHooo!!!
The only trouble is I'm having problems with my ticker tracker and no matter what I do to it, it doesn't change! I'm not very good at technical stuff! I think I will get my kids to sort it out for me later lol.
How is everybody else doing? All going strong I hope! I absolutely love this site, I find you all a real inspiration!
Today is mine and Chebs 1 year anniversary of when we First started a VLCD! I started out 1 year ago weighing 16stone 9lb!
It took just four months to get down to 10 stone 10lb. Now I restarted CD after many false starts this year at 13 stone 10lb this week. Now after only a couple of days I have dropped 5lb! I am just sooooo happy to have finally turned the corner and I feel that thanks to you all on this wonderfull inspiring forum, that I will be slim again and this time I will stay slim!
Have a fantastic day everyone!
Tracey x

Good evening everyone
Well as usual it's dinner time in the tpotts house, so Ive come on here to distract myself. This is always the worst time of the day for me. I don't think that I will ever cure myself of loving food. I love planning meals and preparing them. I absolutely love to cook.I love food so much that I even have a collection of over 130 cook books! So when I have prepared a yummy meal for my family I really struggle. I feel rather resentfull right now :( .
I will just have to console myself with the thought that if I had not been such a greedy cow over the last few months I could be eating a nice meal right now! So I will have to stop moaning and stick to SS and get slim!!! LOL.
Well I feel a bit better now I have had a whinge!
Have a nice evening everyone
Tracey x

Day 4

Good Morning
Well day 4 is here! I didn't sleep to well last night, and got up at about 4am. But I don't mind because I has lost another 2lb! Yippeeee thats 7lb since I got back on the wagon on Tuesday. I'm am sooo relieved! My friend is having her wedding vows renewed on the 12th of August and I desperately want to look reasonably nice on her big day. I have been really panicing about looking a complete biffa! LOL :D I know it makes me sound really shallow, but everyone is going to look all slim and glam and I dont want to look like a big blob! Now I know I won't be slim by the 12th, but I will be slimmer than I was! I should also add that my friend who is getting her vows renwed is also my CDC, so I don't want to let her down either!
So to recap weight was 13st10lb on Tuesday and now 13st 3lb today Woooo hooooooo! :D :D :D
Now all Ive got to do is work out how to change this flipping tracker????:confused: :confused:
Have a great day
Tracey xxx :)

Hi Tracey

you are doing brilliantly! Well done, you are going to look great for that wedding, you've still got 2 weeks so you could have dropped 1 stone at lleast the rate you are going. I am feeling cross this morning, have been so good on the cals and have upped the swimming to 20 lentgths a day. Last night we went out for a chinese; I was really careful and had small portions, boiled rice and kept under my 1500 cals and this morning I have put on a lb! Feel ready to scream. Have tried not to listen to the voice in my head telling me how useless I am and how pointless it all is but I am struggling. I've tried telling myself that it is probably just water retention as chinese is always salty, but my bad voice is winning and i feel really fed up! Help!

Barb
Please try not to worry, I think your right and it's probably water retention. Don't panic! Just think how well you have been doing, you are going great guns! You can do this! You can be slim and you will be slim!
Keep your chin up!
Hugs Tracey x

Morning Friend

Great to hear you sounding on the up on the way down:confused: If you get my meaning!

Let me tell you straight. YOU ARE NOT A BIFFA & WILL NOT LOOK LIKE A BLOB AT THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!! Stop doing yourself down and beating yourself up, ok so you gained some back, well you're still much lighter than you were a year ago.

Ok lecture over, keep it up you're going so well. Promise I won't let anyone wave a sausage under your nose at the barbie tomorrow night.

Nikkie

Awwww Nikkie your such a good friend to me... thankyou sweety. I promise I will try to be more positive about myself, although that might be a bit tricky today. Ive just got back from the hair dressers and OMG!!!!! :eek: :eek: Ive been scalped!!! Yikes:eek: :eek: . I asked for my hair to be cut to about my shoulders and the dozy trollop has cut it to chin length AAAhhhhh! Disaster! I must admit the styles very nice, but it's just not me. My face is too fat to cope with such a short style. Oh well, at least my hair always grows really quickly :(
I'm looking forward to your BBQ tomorrow, but I'm not eating! I'm just going to enjoy your wonderfull hospitality!
Tracey x

Hi Tracey, thanks for the support, I am feeling much better now. Where are you on the South Coast? I am in sunny Eastbourne. Hope you have a really good day.
love

Barb said:
Hi Tracey, thanks for the support, I am feeling much better now. Where are you on the South Coast? I am in sunny Eastbourne. Hope you have a really good day.
love

Hey Barb
I'm just down the road from you in Sunny Hastings!

I'm afraid disaster has struck me today, a really lovely friend came round to take me out to coffee and I was very silly and ended up having lunch! :( :( :(
I have been very silly and feel completely shamefaced now! :eek:
But I am not going to give in to gloom and doom, because then it would be too damn easy to stuff my face out of guilt. I am certainly not going to go down that road!
So I am going to pick myself up, dust myself off eat my packs and get back on that damn wagon! I really must learn to not be so weak and give in to temptation! I know I can do SS I did it for four months last year, so I am just going to knuckle down and do it! There I feel better already! I do deserve to be slim and I will be slim!
Right I'm off to bath my rather smelly puppy!
Have a good afternoon everyone :)
Tracey x

Hi Tracey

thats the right attitude - you can't be perfect all the time but a little slip stays little if you stop at that. That's where I go wrong, I am very all or nothing. Starving or overeating -Grrrr. You must be feeling chuffed though, over halfway, focus on that and pat yourself on the back. I am still feeling a bit rebelious, I could slip today if I am not careful. So I will be careful. It's not easy though is it. I have had a tough day workwise and normally that would mean wine and a take away at the very least, possibly some chocolate too. I've got to remember how cross I will feel if the weight doesn't drop - that will be my reward for being good I hope!

hi tracey thanks for a lovely day, dont beast yourself up it was only protein, hope your still feeling ok, keep taking the medication! see you both tomorrow .

ps cant belive it someone has thrown my supergran cup away! prehaps that did not want me back!

Hi June
I'm not too worried, will get straight back on the packs tomorrow! I had a lovely day thankyou! I really must learn not to be a piggy though! LOL.
See you tomorrow
Tracey x

Day 5

Good Morning!
Well Day 5 is here and I'm flipping starving! I have been in agony all night due to my dodgy gall bladder and pancreas. It's my own fault because whenever I eat I end up in agony, also my hubby dragged me around Tesco's last night and I was silly enough to push the trolly and I'm not supposed to do any pushing/lifting at the moment! So of course I'm now in pain Doh!!!:( :(
But I'm feeling a lot more upbeat and positive! The good news is yesterdays little blip only cost me 2lb which is not too bad at all! So onwards and upwards! I just hope I'm strong enough not to give in to food at Chebs BBQ tonight. I really really need to get back on SS and it's just soooo tempting to say " well I'm out of ketosis I might as well have the weekend off and start again Monday". But if I do this I will just be putting more pounds on to shift later! Oh What a pain! :confused: . What is a girl to do? I need help! LOL. I feel really hungry and I want to eat!
I will try to be strong and stick to SS and see what happens!
Have a great day everyone!
Tracey x

OOps - that wasn't saying don't stick to SS - you will feel worse if you eat! You know you will! Just try to get others to look after you a bit - is what I mean. DOh!

love

Hi Isobel
Thankyou sweety, I'm sure after Ive had a good rest I will be as good as new! I'm going to take things easy today and make the kids do all the housework! that will please em! LOL.

Back