ProPoints Tras's food diary

Jem,had an options and a granola bar- which is 6 pp... Oops!
Carly,glad you're here but can't promise it'll be too interesting (bar being amazed at how much rubbish I can pack away while 'being on a diet'!)
Sonas,hope you'd a good day today....

Peppermint tea with lemon juice
Breakfast- porridge (made with water),blueberries- 3 pp

Lunch- omelette with 2 eggs,skimmed milk,ham and tomatoes - 5 pp

Dinner- 90g cooked pasta,tbsp creme fraiche,tsp pesto (8 pp) - such a waste,TINY portion,no veg,pure panic dinner,was heading over to SIL's at last minute and she was having a very creamy curry so wanted to eat before I went)

Snacks- 2x multipack meanies- 6 pp
Alpen bar- 5 pp
Rice crispie bar- 5 pp (I know...sooo bad....)

29 pp
3 bonus points

Would be so bad at SW,need my fix of choc or whatever every day. Or a couple of fixes on a bad day!

I need choc fix too! I'm sure I will fond it very interesting and u can't possibly eat more crap than me lol!

:) keep up the good work x

You can have chocolate on SW Tras - I certainly do!!!

Ok Tras and sus , have made the leap and introduced myself! Keeping track of food here hoping to stay focused! Thanks babe!

I just always see you being Soooo good! Little man puking everywhere today,my head is wrecked from mickey mouse clubhouse and Jake and the neverland pirates. On the plus side,i've been sitting under him all day so no time to snack!!
Sonas,best of luck! Xxxxx

Typing my diary from the hospital,ds is pretty thrown so gp sent him up to a & e to be checked,it's just something viral but they're keeping him in for observation and fluids. But plenty of time to type while he sleeps!

Breakfast: fruit salad,100g fruit yogurt- 2 pp

Lunch- salad leaves,cucumber,sugar snap peas,tomatoes,apple,boiled egg (2 pp),slice of ham (1pp), 2 rice cakes (1 pp),triangle laughing cow cheese (1 pp) = 5 pp

Dinner- chicken wrap from Burger King - no clue how many points will guess 12

total: 19 pp (maybe more for wrap??)

So have lots left over today- but them didn't move a muscle all day,have just been holding a 15kg toddler and wiping up puke. Lovely.

Hope ds is feeling a bit better! Can't believe you ve kept track today! I d have thrown in the towel by lunch time in your shoes!!!! Proud of you! Try and get some sleep while he does!

Hope the little one feels better soon! Xx

Hey,ds much better,amazing how quick they bounce back...I'm wrecked though! FIL in hospital so it's all go around here!
Here's yest diary- not great again!!

Breakfast- banana,yogurt - 2 pp

On the way home from hospital - popcorn 4 pp,Alpen light 2 pp- was ravenous!!- 6 pp

Lunch- 2 slices of brown bread (4pp),Mayo(1pp),slice of ham (1),8g of grated cheese (1),lf butter (1),meanies (multipack-2 pp) = 10 pp

Dinner- 40g rice- (6), Mediterranean chicken shake and bake (5) = 11 pp

Can of bulmers light- 5 pp
2x tea cakes- 4 pp

Total- 29 daily points
9 weeklies ?

So not a brilliant day,am using loads of weeklies this week,mostly on rubbish. So trying to be extra good today and dis extra housework while kids were sleeping instead of munching.

So today- so far:

Breakfast- fruit,WW fromage frais (1), peppermint tea (0)- 1 pp

Lunch- salad leaves,cucumber,boiled egg (2),slice of ham(1),Mayo (1), = 4 pp

Dinner- the other half of last nights shake and bake,slightly bigger portion as I was keeping it for dh but he didn't get back from hospital til late.
Rice(6) chicken and veg (6)= 12 pp

2 pp- skimmed milk allowance

So that leaves 10 pp left ... Will have a treat or two!

Oh I did,curly wurly and a cup of tea when kids were in bed! Ended up not eating the chicken in my dinner at all,it wasn't great reheated (could easily be a veggie,would never miss meat!),so that was good points wise but I am STARVING now. But tucked up in bed,safely away from the cupboards! Have WI tomorrow,am 1lb away from first half stone..fingers crossed! But it is totm and I was really bad last week and was down two lbs so may have to pay for that!
PS found it much easier today,planned my food for the day in the am so knew what points I had left to treat myself.

Bah,just lost 1pm this week. Better than putting it on,I know....still wanted to lose more! Maybe next week. On the plus side,that's 7lbs gone in3 weeks. My leader told me to go to the shop and pick up a 7pm bag of spuds and walk around with it. Might just do that tomorrow...keep me motivated!
Today was typical weigh in day- starving til 7 and then all he'll breaks loose!

Breakfast- fruit, WW fromage frais - 1 pp

Lunch- tomato soup (1),rice cakes (1),Philadelphia (1) apple (0)= 3 pp

Dinner- toast (4),banana (0),nutella (3), spread(2) = 9 pp
Snacks:
2 teacakes (4),rice crispie bar (5) popcorn (8),bulmers light (5)= 22 pp (feck!!!)

Total 29
+. 6 weeklies

Imagine how good it would've been if I'd resisted the binge. God,this diary thing is great,like confession! Can't keep any secrets.

Well done for the loss! That's brill
And half a stone is a blooming lot! Hope FIL is ok and things aren't too stressful xx

Wrote out my 3 meals first thing this am and then figured out how many pp i'd left...def helped to keep me in check. Our leader last night was talking about variety and trying to shake it up a but- I'm desperate for eating the same stuff,day after day! so changed my lunch today,it was very tasty. Made a mc donnell's curry for dinner tonight- tasty but so not low in points!

Breakfast: porridge and blueberries made with water- 3 pp

Milk in tea for the day- 2 pp

Lunch- 2 x wholemeal bread (4 pp),mushrooms fried in low cal spray (0), 30g Philadelphia light (1), fruit salad (0), meringue nest (1),WW fromage frais (1)
Total= 7 pp

Dinner- 150g rice (6 pp) chicken breast (4) mc Donnell's sauce (5 pp)= 15 pp

WW toffee bar- 2 pp

Total- 29 pp
And had a lovely day's food! Yum. Also walked 2 miles with the buggy and did a few weights,no walk on my own as dh is gone to see his dad again. Our babysitter is away on hols til 26th- I miss her!!

Didn't have the toffee bar,had thr BEST treat - tbsp of nutella,popped into microwave for 40 secs and then dipped banana into it. Delicious!

Back