ProPoints Tras's food diary

Not a terrible day today. Got in a small walk with kids and finally started 30 day shred. Ouch.

Breakfast: porridge,blueberries- 3 pp

Lunch: ciabatta (4pp) spread (1pp),Mayo (1pp),egg (2pp) ham(1pp),tomato,lettuce-9 pp

Dinner- lasagne (at mil's. Had as small a piece as I could manage (not very small!!) but did ignore wedges and garlic bread....-13 pp
Milk allowance- 2 pp
Meringue with fruit and WW fromage frais- 2 pp
Total- 29/29 pp
49 weeklies left

Wow, well done on ignoring the gb, that is serious willpower!

How was the shred - have heard it's really difficult!

Just finished day 2. It's tough enough,about as tough as a good aerobics class,but it's in really short intervals (3 mins strength,2 mins cardio and 1 min abs x 3) so you're never fit to fall down ( on level 1 anyway!) But was seriously sore this morning and reckon it works on the notion that 20 mins every day is better than 2 hour classes.
You'd def be able for it,will be down on wed...will bring it

second day of shred today,woke up Soooo sore and stiff,did it straight after brekkie and it was good. Can see a difference already (is that possible??)...will probably have to limp through it tomorrow.

Breakfast- same again- porridge,blueberries - 3 pp

Milk allowance- 2 pp

Lunch was sooo tasty- omelette with one egg plus one egg white (felt guilty throwing out the second yolk,but it's as much of a waste on my thighs as in the bin!), ham,tomato,mushrooms and 10g cheese. All for 4 pp...yummy! Followed it with banana and tbsp of nutella trick for another 2 pp= 6 pp

Had inlaws for dinner,it was steak and roast veg for them ( the very un WW version of roast veg- potatoes in sunflowers oil,root veg in olive oil and honey...) so did a potion for myself of fry light carrots and sweet potato (4 pp), ratatouille (1 pp for oil used) and 100g fillet steak (4 pp + 2 for oil)
Total= 11 pp

Had a granola bar with my tea - 5 pp

So that's 26 pp /29....0 weeklies used but out for dinner and drinks tomorrow night so I'm sure that'll be the end of them! Hungry in bed now though,but going to resist. Was hungry last night too and ended up being awake for 2 1/2 hours in thr middle of the night trying to get ds back to sleep- I swear my tummy rumbling was keeping him awake!! But had gotten v used to late night snacks so it's bound to take a bit of getting used to.

Yay well done for shred!! I love it :) diary looking good zz

well done on shred I will be getting back to mine tomorrow..... diarys lookin good x

Baaad day today,was out last night for dinner with the girls and drank way too much- have been off the drink for the last 6 weeks in my effort to lose weight so was in an awful way. So ate loads today- will list but can't point everything..,,,

Crunchy nut cornflakes- 3 pp
Milk for day - 2 pp
Lunch- WW tomato soup- 2 pp,1 slice bread and butter-3 pp
Dinner- potato 3pm,bacon 5 pp,butter 2pp
Rice crispie bar-5 pp
2x snickerdoodles- 14???
2x WW crisps -4 pp
1/2 double decker duo- 4 pp

So that's 47 pp.....
29 and 18 weeklies
Hope I don't gain this week cos of this,will have to be extra good tomorrow and thurs

U can do it xxx

CarlyLanky,you're so good- I see you popping up everywhere urging everyone on.really does make a difference...thanks!

Today started very well...went a little bit downhill !
Breakfast- fruit salad (0 pp)
Lunch- huge salad,tbsp light Mayo (1),slice of ham (1)- 2 pp
Milk allowance- 2
3 bags of bear in the big blue house bacon snacks (yes,3....was in car all day and ended up starving. They were in a multi pack meant for the kids. Silly me) - 9
pp
Dinner- WW chicken and mushroom
Pasta (so nice!) 6 pp
Curly wurly- 3 pp

Total- 22 pp
Was late home today so did shred after my dinner. Made me feel a bit sick but glad I did it. Am staying at my sister's for the weekend fir a family reunion,am hoping to grab 20 mins both days to keep it up. Might even tempt her in to join me!!

Don't worry about the house!
Soo delighted- 2.5 lbs off tonight- that's 9.5 lbs in the 4 weeks. Didn't really get walking this week but did 5 days of the shred. This weekend will be tough (just finished off baking a tray of caramel squares...!) but fingers crossed I can keep my trap closed for the most part.

Yay!!! Well done for the fab loss!! And shredding :) xx

Had a bad day yesterday...was hungry so got the munchies!

Breakfast: porridge,grapes 3 pp

Milk allowance: 2 pp

Lunch- courgette soup- 1 pp
Mini roll-3 pp
2xmeanies- 4 pp
Bread,nutella,banana- 6 pp
1/4 caramel sq- 3 pp
Total: 17 pp

Dinner: lasagne- 13 pp
Garlic bread- 4 pp

Total - 36/29 pp

Used:
7/49 weeklies
1 AP this week (Shred)

At a family reunion so this weekend will be a disaster. Dinner out tonight,then a BBQ tomorrow. Didn't drink at it last night ( and was I glad...ds was awake from 3-6....imagine that drunk!) Am turning into a right sensible biddy.

Hope u had a good weekend :) x

Thanks Carly- you too!!
Had a nice time,was only okay-ish! Didn't drink on the Friday night and Saturday nights,and was pretty good at the meal on sat- ordered a veggie stir fry and had no dessert. But was at home alone on sat and had a grand old munch- crisps,WW bars,haribo jellies...etc etc. And had peanut m and m's for breakfast on Sunday,followed by BBQ and bulmers! So trying to be good between now and WI on thurs.

Breakfast- poached egg (2),1 slice of toast with spread (3)- 5 pp

Lunch- scone (8pp- was disgusted when I pointed it!!) with spread and jam (2 pp)

Dinner: 2 x toast (4 pp),spread (1pp),Mayo (1) chicken slice (1),tomato,lettuce = 7 pp

Apple,orange,WW bacon crisps (2)- while watching OH eat curry chips and potato pie. Torture!!

2x toast,Philly- 5 pp

Options hot chocolate - 1 pp

Total: 30/29 pp

Am pretty sure I used up all of my weeklies at weekend but was so starving I just had to have that toast tonight. Stupid scone

U can pull it bk by WI I'm sure :) xx

Back