Trefoils Proper Food Diary- For The Last Time!

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hello :) I have started this so many times before but I don't have any more chances and this is the last one. Have weighed in properly tonight and I never want to see 14.0.5 again!

I have had a recent family bereavement that threw me majorly off track along with mental issues that are currently being solved too- I'm going to become a new person!!!

Here's to a proper food diary, not forgetting about it and keeping it going- may need my ass kicking sometimes!!!

Ruth
X

Sleep time now looking forward to starting it all tomorrow and watching the scales drop!

Ruth
X

Got up in the middle of the night, so thirsty! So had water and a bit of Sainsburys Blackcurrant Highjuice :( goodness knows how many syns that is! It's so thick and lovely :) however just laid in bed now with tea with skimmed milk- first proper experience of this in tea!!!! * week has appeared as well which isn't good on week 1 but it should be over for WI hopefully!

Ruth
X

250ml is 5 syns but I didn't have that much! Not sure what to class it as? 2/3?? First thing to do today- buy sugar free squash and sugar free fizzy drinks!!!!

Ruth
X

Omelette with hot potatoes and salad

image-4061615908.jpg

Ruth
X

alona said:
That looks really nice, think that might be tomorrows lunch, had sw quiche today :) x

It's scrummy! Which quiche is that? The bacon and onion one???

Ruth
X

I had pec ham peppers n mushrooms today, normally make the pasta n sauce one because the kids love it x

Ooooo sounds lovely! Will definitely have to give that a go!!!!! How are you doing? Can't see stats on my phone!!

Ruth
X

Spaghetti Carbonara: Fat removed bacon, wholewheat spaghetti, garlic, 1/2 sachets dolmio carbonara sauce 13 syns, 50g brown roll 6.5 syns with frylight and garlic! Over slightly on syns but I had it in the cupboard and it's not too bad!

Large fruit salad for the superfree part afterwards!!!!

image-731150098.jpg

Ruth
X

I'm on my phone too so can't set anything up yet, iv only been on sw for 3 wkd n iv lost 7lb only 3st to go now. I was on ww pro points but didn't like it, def preferred there old plan x

I remember you on pro points coz I was too!!!! I lost 9lbs and couldn't go any further!

You've done really well :) I hope I do as well as you! I have 51.5lbs to lose :(

Ruth
X

I have decided to set myself a curfew of 8pm on every night to stop eating by :) however this is extended to 930 when im on lates as that's when I finish :)

Good idea?

Ruth
X

Day 1- Extra Easy

Breakfast
28g Frosted Wheats (B)
350ml Skimmed Milk (A)
Black Tea
Black Coffee

Lunch
Omelette- Eggs, Pepper, Mushrooms, Ham, Potatoes, Onion
Mixed Salad with Potatoes
Sesame Ryvita (B)

Tea
Spaghetti Carbonara- Wholewheat Spaghetti, Fat Removed Bacon, Garlic, 1/2 Sachet Dolmio Carbonara Sauce (13 Syns), 50g Brown Roll (6.5 Syns), Frylight, Garlic
Hartleys Low Calorie Jelly (1/2 Syn)
Raspberries & Strawberries

= 20 Syns

40 Minutes Of Walking- Towards Bronze Award

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth !!!!

So pleased to see you and will be a regular visitor to your diary.

I need a kick up the butt every now and again so perhaps we can kick one another.

You will be o.k. this time is real time. Just keep telling yourself that you are a star. After all you have had to cope with you are back here and back on track. Well done Ruth,

big, big hugs :bighug:

fillymum said:
Hi Ruth !!!!

So pleased to see you and will be a regular visitor to your diary.

I need a kick up the butt every now and again so perhaps we can kick one another.

You will be o.k. this time is real time. Just keep telling yourself that you are a star. After all you have had to cope with you are back here and back on track. Well done Ruth,

big, big hugs :bighug:

Hello Fillymum!!!!

Thank you so much for the support!!! Really looking forward to it this time and even my partner has me motivated!!!!

Enjoying every second of it so far! Have bought a 6 week countdown which will encourage me to go anyway :)

Saw a counsellor for the first time yesterday and immediately feel better! I know I can do this!!!

Ruth
X

Breakfast: Fat Removed Bacon with 2 Eggs, Baked Beans, Mushrooms & Tomatoes (hidden under the beans :p)

image-2997445835.jpg

Ruth
X

Saw a counsellor for the first time yesterday and immediately feel better! I know I can do this!!!

Ruth
X

you can, you will, you are doing !!!!

:bighug:

Awww thanks :) I do feel loved!!! :)

How is everything with you??

Ruth
X

Awww thanks :) I do feel loved!!! :)

How is everything with you??

Ruth
X

Good thanks Ruth.

Have lost the same 7lbs about 6 times:8855:

but well on track this time apart from a visit to the Chinese tonight.

:bighug:

Back