200g frozen mash 12 syns
ham, beetroot
picalili 3 syns

evening
shape zero yoghurt
milky coffee h/e a

total syns = 15

Well done Val.

I'm so pleased that you're still back on track. It's not easy to do that so give yourself a big pat on the back.

Gail x

green day

breakfast
hi-fi bar h/e b
milky coffe h/e a
pear

lunch
pear
jacket pot with cheese and salad h/e a & h/e b salad cream 1 syn

dinner
pear
bacon supernoodles 3.5 syns

evening
banana
hi-fi bar 6 syns
milky coffee(200ml skimmed milk) 3.5 syns
total = 14 syns

Last edited:
green day

breakfast
banana
2 weetabix h/e b
350ml skimmed milk h/e a

lunch
apple

dinner
prawn & salad sandwich h/e b + 5 syns
ketchup & salad cream 2 syns
shape zero yoghurt

evening
milky coffee h/e a
total syns = 10.5

green day

2 weetabix h/e b
350ml skimmed milk h/e a
milky coffee

lunch
apple

dinner
sprout tops, carrots. swede and s/w roast potatoes
mint sauce

evening 2 syns
350ml skimmed milk h/e a
shape zero yoghurt
total syns = 5.5

Last edited:
i am back weds 29th dec

yooooooooooooo hooooooooooo i'm back have stuffed my face for the last few days think i've put on 10lbs haven't weighed myself thought it would not do my esteem any good so am keeping off the scales then i can kid myself that i have stayed the same hee hee, joking aside i do feel very uncomfortable and it's time to get back on the wagon. hope u all had a great christmas xxx

Hi Val,

You were missed....!

Hope you had a lovely christmas. I know exactly how you feel about not wanting to get on the scales but someone here made a very good point. If you don't get on the scales but try really hard back on plan, you won't know how much difference you have made. So you might try really hard (and be really 'on plan') but then get on the scales and have gained 2lbs. In actual fact you may have lost 4lbs but it will feel like it hasn't made any difference. So get back on the scales, face up to what has happened and get back to it. You know you can because you've done it before.

Good luck and see you here again tomorrow !!!

Gail x

I'm very strict. You better listen to me............ (Leeanne said so too !) :p

Gail x

hi gail yes see ur point will weigh in the morning (gulp) know it's going to be a huge gain can feel it but need to face up to it and start afresh :eek:
hi leanne yes am going to :wave_cry: good to hear from u both love the support on here
...................not looking forward to it tho.............:gen147: xx

Val,

I can promise you, you are not the only one. Equally there have been quite a few here who were expecting gains and didn't. Whatever happens, it's done. It's a lesson (and hopefully you enjoyed what you were eating) and next year you may be able to plan better and avoid some of the pitfalls (just as I will need to because I wasn't a very good angel this christmas !). So, whatever happens tomorrow, please don't think you're alone/feel guilty/ashamed. This is life, it is part of our SW journey. The great thing is that you are still here, we are still here too, watching for your posts and we will support you no matter what the scales say.

Good luck and ((((big hugs))))

Gail x

well weighed myself this morning and put on 5lbs :cry:but better than i thought it was going to be. how come i can put 5lb on in a few days but it takes weeks to lose the same amount of weight, wasn't that good today went out for dinner had pie and chips cause there was nothing s/w friendly then because i had been "bad" carried on, so have decided to start properly on the 1st jan new year new me !!!!

WELL DONE for weighing today. Not easy but you did it.

Now, that weigh in was NOT designed for you to say 'stuff it' but for you to say - what's done is done, but at least when I get back on to plan, I can see what impact it's had. Rather than staying on plan, getting to the end of the week and potentially gaining because of something that happened before that. It went on quickly so it will come off quickly. Someone on my Sunday weighers thread said something about that 5lbs would be the equivalent of 15,000 extra calories. I suspect that you didn't eat that many extra calories so it will come off soon.

You motivated me from having got back on track when things hadn't been so good for a few days (and I think I am now back on track) so now it's my turn to try to help you.

Big hugs Val - one day at a time. I will be here on New Years day to see that you have managed a day back on plan ! I don't mean to pester you but I want you to do this :)

Gail x

Phew ! Didn't want to put you off.

Happy new year. Hope you've had a lovely evening.

Will come and pester you tomorrow !!!

(((big hugs)))

Gail x

Hi Val,

How is your day going ? Only one day at a time. So I only want to know about today !

Gail x

sat 1st jan

hi gail so far so good thanks, i had 2 pieces of choc gateaux in the fridge so chucked it in bin this morning so that temptations out the way lol i didn't know if i would be in the right frame of mind today as haven't been feeling "it" but after reading some of the posts to me from you and a few others, realised that i'm not the only one that struggles and if i want to lose the weight have to try and stick on plan 100% as much as i can, i desperately want to lose the excess weight and only i can do it( with a bit of moral support from my friends on here) thank you for ur support xx :copon:lol. am still going to write down what i eat through the day cause i think it will help keep me on the straight and narrow will be totally honest about what i've eaten, no "forgetting" that ketchup that i put on something which i have done in the past thinking a couple of extra syns here and there won't matter but at the end of the day they all add up. god i've gone on a bit sorry hee hee.right here we go..................:eek:

GREEN DAY
breakfast- latte H/e a
melon

lunch- pear, melon and low fat supernoodles

dinner- s/w chips,ham H/e b and egg , tomato ketchup 2 syns

evening
250 ml semi skimmed milk H/e a
apple and 2 clementines
shape zero yoghurt

Last edited:
'Valerie, Valerie, where are you.......................................?'

WELL DONE on chucking out the cake. How did the rest of yesterday and today go ? Are you eating enough ? Your food diary yesterday looked a bit meagre on food ? I love making stews or that kind of thing with a juicy sauce (or creamy sauce since my discovery of total 0% and v low fat fromage frais) with loads of veggies in so that I can have a huge plate of it and not feel hungry or as though I'm dieting. Yum.

Anyway, just wanted you to know that I'm here for support if you need it. One day at a time..........

Gail x

Back