rhubarb mullerlight

evening
milky coffee h/e a
light crisps 4 syns
vanilla walnut whirl 8.5 syns
total syns=12.5

Last edited:
Hi Val!

Just read your diary, sounds like you're doing brilliantly! Do you have a link or recipe to the SW rice pudding?? Sounds really yummy!! xx

hi rumbletummy the rice pudding is as follows:

small cup pudding rice,
1-1/4 pints water
5 tbs sweetener
1 or 2 vanilla mullerlight
put water and rice in large microwaveable dish put in microwave for approx 20 mins (i usually take it out after 10 mins and stir (if its still a bit hard after 20 mins and the water has soaked up u can add more water it's trial and error really depending on cup size used)
when the rice is soft add the sweetener (u can use more or less sweetener depending on ur taste.
when the rice is cold add the mullerlight yoghurt i usually use 1 but last time i made it i put 2 in.
this is best eaten the next day so the rice soaks up the vanilla flavour. hope u enjoy it

well i think i deserve a medal bought a box of vanilla walnut whips had one and was going to scoff another one but put it back in the box they r a pathetic size and really not worth 8.5 syns won't bother with them again.
:massmoon:

Well done you ! I am so impressed.

Hope you find something that is worthwhile though........:)

Gail x

So sorry to hear that. None of us are infallible. But tomorrow is a new day. Don't let it put you off......

Big hugs

Gail x

TODAYS A NEW DAY MON 13TH DEC

FRESH START TODAY

extra easy

breakfast
pear and grapes
shape zero yoghurt

lunch
2 clementines
supernoodles with stirfry veg

dinner
apple
veg soup
slice w/meal bread from 800g loaf h/e b

350ml skimmed milk h/e a
pear

Poor you. Big hugs. I'm rooting for you. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Gail x

my name is valerie i am a sugar addict weds 15th dec

right new day today..... have been thinking why i had the 3 day binge i think for some reason i was missing out, but did it make me feel any better of course it didn't and why after eating the aero didn't i stop didn't even want let alone need the big bar of milky bar, and what about the mince pies after, i knew i wasn't hungry but something took over my brain sure it must be something to do with the sugar

I hope today has been a better day for you Val.

Gail x

hi gail thanks for that yes am feeling better today back on track i don't know what the last 3 days was about i put 2lb on was expecting about 7lb so got let off lightly mind u it may affect next weeks weigh in as well oh well nothing i can do except stay on track from now on, :wave_cry:

weds 15th dec

extra easy

breakfast
pear, clementine
2 weetabix and 350ml skimmed milk h/e a and b

lunch
2 pears
ham salad

dinner
tesco frozen mash pot 10 syns
half a plate brocolli
tin tesco irish stew

total syns = 10

I was about to leave you an F.A.O Val until i checked that you had a diary. I noticed you sounded a bit fed up the last few days, glad you have managed to pick yourself up and draw a line under it. You have done really well so far, keep remembering that xxx

hi chocolate bananas thanks i was feeling really cheeeeeesed off, i have had a few 1 day blips but not 3 days was worried that i would not get back to plan, i have always done this in the past been ok for a while then the mindset would go and i would put loads more weight on didn't want to fail yet again, am pleased to be back on track :thankyou:

back on track thurs 16th dec

green day

breakfast
pear and banana
shape zero yoghurt
milky coffee h/e a

lunch
ham salad (4 slices ham) 6 syns

dinner
bacon supernoodles 3.5 syns
grapes

evening
milky coffee h/e a
2 weetabix h/e b (with milk left over from h/e)
total syns = 9.5 syns

Last edited:
Well done Val, I'm so pleased for you.

Hope you have a good few days before your next weigh in.

Gail x

hi gail thanks for looking in :thankyou: i feel so much better and have been following plan 100% so i am hoping i have a loss next week :eek: i hope u r ok have a good weekend val xx ps i've just noticed how much weight u have lost well done

Last edited:
yay still on track fri 17th dec

green day

breakfast
2 weetabix h/e b
350ml skimmed milk h/e a
banana

lunch
2 slices w/m bread h/e b
2 poached eggs
pear

dinner