trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

trials and tribulations of a serial dieter

friday 3rd november
today i decided to eat more at my meal times and have found i haven't had any hunger pangs this morning much to my relief thats the worse part of dieting the hunger issue :cry:
i am also going to try and incorporate my syns into my 3 meals a day a bit more rather than having syns on choccies etc i don't know how this will work out tho i don't like feeling like i'm missing out on my goodies. :) so today am on a green day so am having

breakfast
all bran h/e b with fat free natural yoghurt and a banana and a small latte (150ml s/s milk) 3.5 syns

lunch
clementine
supernoodles with onions and peppers
sweet chilli sauce 3.5 syns

dinner
jacket pots and 56g cheese h/e a and 6syns
salad ... salad cream 2 syns

evening
latte h/e a
hi - fi bar h/e b

total syns = 15

Last edited:
Re: trials and tribulations of a serial dieter

Looks better now your eating more for brekki! It's the most important meal
Of the day and if u eat it it's meant to kick start ya body for the day!get that metabolism working! Cx

hi leanne i don't really like having breakfast but think it's because i have a lot of snacks in the evening so in the morning i don't feel hungry :eek: so hopefully eating more at each meal might stop me wanting more in the evening (that's the theory anyway lol) :D

Re: trials and tribulations of a serial dieter

Hahaha good luck with it :) hope
It helps!!!

At the moment my sons not stopped eatin n it's makin me hungry!!!

trials and tribulations of a serial dieter sat 4th dec

well i had a good day yesterday i definitely feel better eating more at meal times just had a hi-fi bar in the evening and it was enough so i am going to carry on doing this today is as follows

red day

breakfast
2 weetabix h/e b 150ml s/s milk 3.5 syns banana
latte h/e a

lunch
clementine
bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, mustard 0.5 syns
shape zero yoghurt

dinner
apple
liver and onions, brocolli, carrots and swede
drop of gravy 1 syn
s/w rice pudding

evening
hi-fi bar h/e b
latte h/e a
5 mikado 2.5 syns

total syns = 7.5

Last edited:
Don't forget you can have 2 hea and heb choices on green and red.

trials and tribulations of a serial dieter sunday 5th dec

green day

breakfast
2 weetabix h/e b
250ml s/s milk h/e a
banana

lunch
latte h/e a
poached eggs on toast h/e b
brown sauce 1 syn
caramel pink & white 3 syns

dinner
supernoodles and stir fry veg
s/w rice pudding

snacks
light crisps 4 syns
hi -fi bar 6 syns
total syns =14

trials and tribulations of a serial dieter mon 6th dec

extra easy

breakfast
latte and banana (didn't have much as going out for dinner wasn't sure how good i would be) h/e a

lunch
beef, cabbage, carrots, brocolli and cauliflower yorkshire pudding 3 syns

dinner
supernoodles and stir fry veg
light mousse 3 syns

snacks
crunchie 9.5 syns

total syns = 15.5
ooops no h/e b

Last edited:
Trials and tribulations of a serial dieter tues 7th dec

am feeling hungry today but am going to try and resist anything naughty.......... sometimes it's easier said then done.......

green day

breakfast
2 weetabix h/e a & b and
few grapes
latte h/e a

lunch
2 poached eggs on toast h/e b
brown sauce 1 syn
banana

dinner
apple
supernoodles
shape zero yoghurt

evening
crunchie 9.5 syns
light choc mousse 3 syns
total syns = 13.5

Last edited:
i have managed to get through the day without pigging out (so far) i am going to make another s/w rice pudding it's nice to have something that looks naughty and on a plus side it's free on ee and green yay. have saved a crunchie for this evening :)

have been trying to decide whether to do an extra easy day or green i fancy slimming world chips, ham and egg tonight so will go with e/e

breakfast
2 weetabix with s/s milk h/e a & b
banana

lunch
pear
supernoodles

dinner
2 clementines
s/w chips, ham,egg,tomatoes and beans
tomato ketchup 2 syns

evening

s/w rice pudding
latte (made with what was left of my h/e a ) plus 100ml s/s milk 2.5 syns

total syns =4.5

Last edited:
i feel really good today i didn't eat my crunchie nor the choc mousse realised i'd eaten enough and didn't need any more i am sure the thread i started about if u want to binge has helped me just by reading what u've all been writing on there it's made me realise i am in control of what goes in my mouth thanks guys :)

Last edited:
still got the good feeling going on today whoop whoop :)

extra easy

breakfast
pear
shape zero yoghurt
milky coffee h/e a

lunch
2 clementines
supernoodles didn't have low fat ones so have syned them 6.5 syns (had to leave some, felt stuffed)

dinner
2 clementines
egg, bacon, tomatoes, beans, 1 slice toast (from 800g loaf) h/e b
brown sauce 2 syns

evening
s/w rice pudding
milky coffee (50ml left over from h/e a)
and 150ml 4 syns
total syns = 12 .5

Last edited:
trials and tfriday 10th decribulations of a serial dieter

can't believe it still have the feel good factor whoop whoop whoop :D

extra easy

breakfast
banana
2 weetabix h/e b
milky coffee h/e a

lunch
2 clementines
chinese chicken pot noodle (in a sachet)
rhubarb muller light

snack
few slices beetroot (was feeling peckish)

dinner
veg soup (just come to me that i could have this as i couldn't think of any veg that i fancied with the kedgeree and it will fill me up so i won't need so much of it)
kedgeree

evening
s/w rice puddiing
crunchie 9.5 syns
200ml s/s milk 5 syns
total syns = 14.5

Last edited:
i'm having a lot of stodgy food like pudding rice, rissoto rice and supernoodles think if i don't have much of a loss gonna have to cut down on these :eek: some of the food i'm eating hasn't got 1/3rd as superfree eg kedgeree but can't think of any veg to put in with it but think if i eat couple of clementines b4 that will fill me up a bit so might not eat all the main and do leave a 1/3rd of the plate free :rolleyes:(ended up making soup and had a cup of it b4 my dinner) there seems to be some controversy about whether u can have fruit as ur super free my c said u can but i keep running intp posts that say u can't
E.G
Fruit and superfree snacks don't count towards the 1/3 superfree with each meal.

Last edited:
i have just found this on s/w online

: Is a third of a plate of Superfree Food mandatory on the Extra Easy plan?

A: No, we'd never insist you eat in a way that might not suit you. However, we encourage you to include a third of a plate of Superfree Food to keep Extra Easy extra low energy density (low calorie), extra satisfying and extra healthy to optimise weight loss.

Q: What are Superfree Foods?

A: Superfree Foods are super-satisfying for the appetite and very, very low in calories (or energy density). Fill one third of your plate with Superfree Foods and make them your first choice between meals. You’ll naturally limit your energy intake without counting a single calorie, and you’ll be enjoying a really healthy diet, making your weight loss success extra easy!

These include:

Fresh and frozen fruit

Vegetables - excluding potatoes, parsnips, sweetcorn, peas (apart from sugar snap and mange tout) and beans (apart from green varieties)

For the complete list, see your Food Optimising book.

Great progress Val, well done !

Sounds like you're having a good week and feeling great. Am so pleased for you.

Gail x

hi gail thank you, yes am feeling great this week think it's because i've been 100% , i don't know what the weight loss will be like as i said earlier been having lots of supernoodles and rice if i don't have much of a loss will do red instead. :)

Back