trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

Hope you have a great weekend Val!

valerie11 said:
FRIDAY 20TH JANUARY
RED DAY
breakfast - shape cherry yoghurt, banana
lunch- chicken salad, lettuce, tomato, cue & onion
dinner- lamb kebab with salad, lettuce, red pepper, onion & tomato el mayo (2 syns) pitta bread (7 syns)
snacks- grapes, apple, 375ml skimmed milk (h/e a)
kellogs fibre plus bar (h/e b) packet shapers maple popcorn 5 syns i think

The popcorn was ok not as good as the snack a jacks version but there was loads in the bag would eat them again (just as well i bought 6 packs lol)

Saturday 21st january
RED DAY
Breakfast- banana
Lunch- apple , ham, low fat cheese slices & onion toasted sandwich (2 x h/e b)(h/e a)
Dinner- bacon & mushroom omelette with salad lettuce,onion.cue & tomato
Snacks - 375 ml skimmed milk (h/e a) w/w lemon & lime mousse (3 syns) velvet crunch (4 syns) shapers mint bar (4 syns) grapes

Last edited:
Looking good Val - that planning will be paying off! Have a fab weekend x

Evening Val,

I'm so impressed with your food over the last few days! Kebabs sound super! Xx

SUNDAY 22ND JANUARY
RED DAY
breakfast- alpen crunch & banana (h/e b) + (h/e a)
lunch-poached egg on toast (h/e b) brown sauce ( 1 syn)
dinner- vegetable stir fry, beans sprouts, cabbage,carrot, onion, green & red pepper & mushrooms. soy sauce. shape rhubarb crumble yoghurt (0.5 syns)
snacks- grapes, blueberries & apricots
375 mls skimmed milk (h/e a) velvet crunch (4 syns) raisin & oat cereal bar (5 syns) shapers mint chocolate bar (4 syns)

Last edited:
Afternoon Val,

How are you doing?

Your food is still bang on hunni. Are you feeling like you're back in control now? xx

skinnydawn said:
Afternoon Val,

How are you doing?

Your food is still bang on hunni. Are you feeling like you're back in control now? xx

Hi dawn yes l'm back in control now why do i go off plan cause i feel sooooo much better when i am on it just got to remember the feeling when im tempted to cheat :) hope ur feeling a bit better love val xx

Oh that's good x I'm just the same...never happier when I'm in conrol...and never more miserable when I'm not!

Yes, feeling a little better, not quite so bunged up now thanks, although I'm sporting a nice red nose now!

MONDAY 23RD JANUARY
EXTRA EASY
breakfast- shape cherry yohurt & banana
lunch- vegetable stir fry, cabbage, onion, red & green peppers, mushrooms,carrot,bean sprouts & noodles soy sauce
dinner- princes irish stew (5.5 syns) mashed potato,broccoli, carrots & garden peas
snacks-pineapple, apple velvet crunch (4 syns)
kellogs fibre plus bar (h/e b) 350ml skimmed milk (h/e a)

TUESDAY 24TH JANUARY
RED DAY
breakfast- shape blackberry yoghurt - pineapple milky coffee (h/e a)
lunch- ham & mushroom omelette, salad, lettuce, onion, cucumber & tomatoes
dinner- chicken, runner beans, carrots & sprouts
snacks- kellogs fibre plus bar (h/e b)

Wow Val! I thought it was only Sunday and there's you all planned and prepped up to Tuesday!!!

I can't even decide what's for dinner 5 minutes before! Good for you.. Have you been walking on the beach as well? I hope it's not as windy as it is has been up here today!

Love Pomooky XXX

Pomooky125 said:
Wow Val! I thought it was only Sunday and there's you all planned and prepped up to Tuesday!!!

I can't even decide what's for dinner 5 minutes before! Good for you.. Have you been walking on the beach as well? I hope it's not as windy as it is has been up here today!

Love Pomooky XXX

hi pomooky i'm trying to be organised i usually decide what to eat on the day thought if i done my meals ahead it might help me stick to plan :) hope everythings ok with u thanks for popping in xx

Good for you Val - how fab to be so organised with your planning. Do let me know if you find it really helps you as I think I would benefit from doing the same. Glad you're back in control and on top of the job, it really is a great feeling isn't it!

Beegee said:
Good for you Val - how fab to be so organised with your planning. Do let me know if you find it really helps you as I think I would benefit from doing the same. Glad you're back in control and on top of the job, it really is a great feeling isn't it!

Hi beegee i have found it has helped this week was much better planning ahead sometimes i tweak it a bit on the day im hoping to lose the 1.5 lb tomorrow to get back to target i have felt so much better being in control hopefully it will last :) xx

Back