trials and tribulations of a serial dieter - returning to s/w

hi all i have had another week on simply filling have been good up till sunday when my kids took me out for dinner was planning to have a roast without pots but had scampi & chips and a huge dessert :rolleyes: thoroughly enjoyed it i didn't eat a lot through the day so hopefully won't have done too much damage. have had my daughter over from malta for 2 days so it was great catching up with her won't see her till sept now :cry:
hope ur all doing well have a great week xx

monday 26th march

SIMPLY FILLING
Breakfast- mango latte

Lunch- vegetable stir fry brown rice and an apple

Dinner- ham salad,

snacks- latte, pear
no weekly pp's used = 35 left

Last edited:
Crikey Val - that menu looks light! Don't go starving yourself chick x

Beegee said:
Crikey Val - that menu looks light! Don't go starving yourself chick x

I will add to it tomorrow but wasn't sure what else i would have haven't been shopping yet :)
Hope u had a great weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi all have been completely off plan and have put back on a shocking 12lb but thoroughly deserved got to get my bum into gear and get back on plan, drawing the invisible line under it and starting afresh ;) hope every one else is doing ok xx

Val I have every faith in you, you will get back on track. I have also fallen off the wagon so you are not alone. Chin up girl, I know that you can do it. xx Big hug flying your way.

Jane R said:
Val I have every faith in you, you will get back on track. I have also fallen off the wagon so you are not alone. Chin up girl, I know that you can do it. xx Big hug flying your way.

Thank u hun xxx

hi all am happy to report that i am still in right frame of mind for this dieting malarchy and hope to get a few lbs back off this week ;) was really pleased with myself earlier went to the shop picked up some big bars of choc that were on offer, put them down and picked up a couple of curly wurly in case of choccie munchies :) hope anyone reading is having a great weekend xx

hi guys i have after a lot of thought decided to return to sw, ww is a brilliant plan but i was tempted too much by the crumpets, petit pains etc which i realise hampers my weight loss.
am looking forward to meeting friends old & new :wavey: xx

monday 31st july- NEW START :)

EXTRA EASY
breakfast- cherries, 2 soft boiled eggs, 250 mls semi-skimmed milk for drinks through the day (h/e a)
lunch- beans on 2 slices 400g loaf, (h/e b) mushrooms & tomatoes
dinner- spaghetti bolognese, red, yellow,green peppers, onion & mushrooms
snacks- apple, satsuma & banana
syns- crunchie (9 syns)
105 syns- 9 = 96 left

Last edited:
:welcome2: .... back to SW, Val! Will be following you on here, and hope you have a good week. I've had Mullerlights and fresh fruit for breakfast the last two days - hoping to get a bit of a loss before my next jaunt to see DGD in two weeks' time.

hi hun thanks for popping by x bet ur looking forward to seeing them, i've got my daughter & family coming friday all 6 of them lol but 4 are going back to wales monday & leaving the 2 eldest (9 & 11) with me for 2 weeks holiday then coming back for them, it will be lovely to see them just hope the weathers good i've bought a new pool for them :rolleyes: have a good week xx

*Emsie* said:
What are you like Val ;) Hope you are ok and its good timing for sw for you! I'm doing ok I think so far x

Hi emsie thought I'd grab the bull by the horns lol
Have had a good day but feel like I've eaten far too much ;-) glad ur doing ok fingers crossed we can keep it up xx

Hi emsie thought I'd grab the bull by the horns lol
Have had a good day but feel like I've eaten far too much ;-) glad ur doing ok fingers crossed we can keep it up xx

If its on plan you can eat it remember Val don't go hungry cos thats when you will want those naughty things x Lets do this thing! xxx

Back