TrixieB has gone on vacation...back mid January

Also decided against the Freddo Frog and so I had an extra Activia Intensely Creamy. Must figure out how to put the lines through things I decided not to have, so I can edit on my menu rather than adding more posts with changes.

Well I think I will have another Red day tomorrow. Will put up my menu in the morning.

Oh and wi tomorrow, nearly forgot, that is how relaxed I am about, usually I am in a state, especially when I was going to weight watchers...starving myself the day before and the morning of...and then eating all and sundry after the weigh in!!

Good night all!

Down five pounds...must go fix my stats, eat my breakfast and will be back later with my meal plan for today.

Have a great day...I know I will!!!

Here is my Red day meal plan...most of it eaten already!!

Breakfast
2 eggs fried in nonstick pan, 2 lean bacon rashers, mushrooms and 100g no sugar beans 3.5 syns and pineapple

Lunch
Roast beef, 227g jacket potato HEB, roasted red onion, carrots, butternut squash and broccoli, 1 tsp Bisto Best Gravy Granules 1 syn and Peaches and Cream Activia Intensely Creamy 2.5 syns

Snack
Banana with 250ml semi skim HEA and 1tbsp chocolate Nesquik 3 syns

Supper 1
57g McCambridge wholemeal stoneground bread HEB with 22g low fat cheddar melted on top 1/2 HEA

Supper 2 !!

Baked Chicken breast stuffed with 20g low fat cheddar 1/2 HEA and wrapped in lean bacon rasher with roasted tomatoes

Drinks
3 coffees with milk 2tbsp x 3 = 1.5 syns
5 or 6 pints of water

So that is 2 HEB, 2 HEA and 11.5 syns

Breakfast was okay, but I prefer my couscous with yogurt and fruit. Lunch was gorgeous!!! My own Canadian Thanksgiving dinner!! No turkey this year...we have them running around our farmyard but the kids love them too much for us to EAT them!!

I will definitely go back to Green Days during the week, I find it much easier to prepare green meals that are quick and filling and family friendly, one of my girls is a veggie (at 10 I might add) and so I make a lot of pasta dishes for their weekday dinners. It is much easier to prepare one meal for the whole family. And that is the point of following Slimming World...eating healthy and eating the same foods as the rest of the family.

I am half dreading my Run/Walk tomorrow, found last week's program hard enough and must add another round of running/walking tomorrow... Will just have to push myself and I know I will feel fab about it when I am finished.

With five pounds off in one week I am seriously motivated to stay 100% on track this week...I AM worth it!!

Have a great afternoon all!!

Last edited:
Evening all..

Must go for a walk before it gets dark..super lazy day here, feel so full from all the food I have eaten.:eatdrink023::eatdrink012:..and still have a yogurt left for later...at this point I doubt I will be able to eat it. Ate an orange which was not on my plan as I realized I only had one piece of fruit today. I get more fruit into me when I have the couscous two fruits and yogurt brekkie. Unlike some of you I am NOT a fruitie!! Too many years on ww paying for my fruit kind of turned me against it...but I did eat an ENTIRE pineapple..by myself...in the last two days..:clap:

Have a great evening...

~Also I added a ticker for my Christmas Challenge. :47:I will be celebrating Christmas at home for the first time in 14 years!!

..also made one for final goal but as I am a newbie here I could not fit it in...will keep writing and commenting and will be able to put it up soon!! :):)

Had a lovely walk earlier, it isn't sunny here but it is very very mild.

So here is my Green Plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast
Couscous with pear and apple and Aldi Optifit Pear yogurt 2.5 syns

Snack
Fruit of some sort!!

Lunch
Jacket potato, beans, beetroot, shredded carrots and 42g low fat cheddar HEA
Activia Intensely Cream Velvety Vanilla 2.5 syns

Snack
57g McCambridge Wholemeal Stoneground bread HEB and 42g low fat cheddar HEA

Supper
Roasted Veggies - Parsnips, potatoes, carrots, red onion, and butternut squash and 42g extra light herb and garlic cream cheese HEB and Activia Intensely Creamy Zesty Lemon 2.5 syns

Drinks
4 coffees 4 x 2tbsp milk = 2 syns
4 to 5 pints of water

Exercise
21 minutes Run/Walk :waterbottle:

so that is 2 HEB, 2 HEA and 9.5 syns

Must get some genuine fat free syn free yogurt for my breakfasts...hate using syns for my breakfast yogurts!!

Will be visiting a friend after morning school run so will have a coffee and whatever fruit she has on offer!!

Good night all, 'til tomorrow. :gen126:

Last edited:
Good morning all!!

I am just back from completing day one of week 3 of the Run/Walk challenge I found in the Slimming World Magazine. I would love to have stayed in my bed an extra half hour this morning, but I dragged myself up and out...and now I feel brilliant, yes it was tough, but I have my planned exercise for the day completed and I am ready to face whatever comes up knowing I have done something good for myself first!!

Enough of that, it is a misty and mild day here....I can hear the troops heading down the hallway towards me.... enjoy your day, stay good and talk to you later!:)

It is a fantastic warm and sunny day here...I even went out for another walk this afternoon (no running this time mind...wouldn't want to frighten the neighbours!! I keep my running to very early hours when all are sleeping or at least blurry eyed!!).

So after my run/walk:character00116: this morning I was physically not able to eat anything. I had a coffee and a pint of warm lime water but could not face my breakfast. So I packed up the ingredients for my brekkie and took them to my friend's house...she has really little ones and I was visiting for a coffee :coffee:and to provide a bit of adult conversation!! Glad I brought my own breakfast because she was just tucking into a big stack of American pancakes and syrup!! When I looked at my big bowl of couscous, chopped banana, mixed formerly frozen berries and yogurt I really thought...this looks much more appetizing than that stack of white flour covered in sugar!! Good on me eh?:patback:

I find it so much easier to follow a food plan if I plan my food, prepare stuff ahead of time, and don't give a second thought to putting what I want/need to eat in a container and bringing it with me.

So day nine has gone down just fine!!

Have a lovely evening, hope the sun is shining where you are!!:character00238:

Will be back later with tomorrow's menu.:):)

Good evening,

Here is my Green Plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast
Couscous, mixed berries and yogurt 2.5 syns

Snack
Pineapple

Lunch
Jacket Potato with beans, shredded carrots, beetroot and 42g low fat cheddar HEA and Activia Intensely Creamy 2.5 syns

Snack
57g McCambridge HEB with 42g low fat cheddar HEB and beetroot

Supper
Pasta and sauce 2.5 syns and pineapple and Activia Intensely Creamy 2.5 syns

Drinks
coffee 4 x 2tbsp milk 2 syns
water 4 to 5 pints water

Must add a bit of variety in what I am preparing for my meals...don't want it to get too boring!! but I will have a busy day tomorrow so will stick with what is easy and uses ingredients I have at home already.

Good night...all.....:)

Super busy morning, youngest daughter had physiotherapy session at 9am,

Then I had loads of shopping to do....kept my head together, and although I was getting hungry walking around, and kept passing bakery after bakery, I just kept shopping. Bumped into a friend and we had coffee, she offered to share her scone with me and I said no...firstly..how many syns in a scone...secondly...it was not on my plan....and thirdly...did I want it?? I can home and looked at my food plan and swapped the pasta supper for the jacket lunch. It was much quicker to prepare.

Okay, I will stop typing now....boring!!

Have a great afternoon....lots of sunshine here again today! :):)

Changed my food today, I was really busy and it was really really warm, here is how the day's food turned out:

Breakfast
Couscous, mixed berries, banana and yogurt 2.5 syns

Lunch
Pasta and Tomato and Herb pasta sauce (2.5 syns), pineapple and Activia Intensely Creamy 2.5 syns

Supper
Pineapple and then Jacket Potato with beans, beetroot and 28g cheddar HEA and Activia Intensely Creamy 2.5 syns

Snack
28g muesli HEB with chopped apple, pear and semi skim milk HEA

Drinks
coffee 4 x 2tbsp milk (part of HEA with muesli)
water 4 to 5 pints water

So that works out as 2 HEB, 2 HEA and 10 syns.

I think I will try a Red day tomorrow...I know, I know, I said I would have Green Days all week, but I am picking up a cooked chicken from the butcher tomorrow for the family's dinner, and I would rather have more of that luscious chicken and less potato for my dinner.

Will post tomorrow's menu later on.

Good afternoon all!!!

Another gorgeous day here....but we are supposed to have the worst winter in 60 years ahead of us!!

Completed day 2 of week 3 of the Run/Walk programme this morning. So proud of myself. And for the first time, I could actually feel the muscles in my legs moving....normally I am just trying to breath.... and not collapse onto the ground!!

After the run I was not able to eat again...not a good thing really, I should be able to eat my breakfast!!

I picked up a lovely cooked roasted chicken today, and it is still in the wrapper for our dinner, usually I would have attacked it, eating the lovely stuffing inside of it!!

Anyway, here is my menu for today, which I did not have time to put up last night or this morning.

Red Day Menu

Breakfast
Should have been a banana but did not have it!!

Lunch (at 1030am mind you!!)
Toasted Special
2 thin sliced white bread 8 syns, cheddar cheese HEA, ham, tomato, onion and 1/2 small bag crisps 4 syns and lots and lots of coffee HEA

Dinner
Roast Chicken, 227g jacket potato HEB, veggies, 1 tsp bisto best 1 syn and Activia Intensely Creamy 2 1/2 syns

Snack
57g McCambridge stoneground wholemeal bread HEB and beetroot

Exercise
21 minutes Run/Walk programme

2 HEA, 2 HEB and 15 syns

Will have to check that again, as I have to rush off and collect my gang from school!!

Have a lovely afternoon and evening...:):)

Last edited:
Well I nearly died eating the jacket potato, chicken and veggies, made gravy using my last syn of the day, well it didn't make very much and the potato was so dry it kept getting stuck in my throat!! I know it sounds terrible...but there was no way I was going make more gravy and add more syns to my day, I promised myself when I started this that I was going to stay 100% unless there was a special event!! Remind me next time I put down 1 tsp bisto best granules to at least double it!!

I think I will go for another red day tomorrow, I am anxious to try Capricorn's sticky lemon chicken!!

So here it is,

Breakfast
Mullerlight vanilla and mixed formerly frozen berries and chopped apple

Lunch
Sticky Lemon Chicken 2 syns, 227g potato made into wedges HEB, veggies of some sort....either salad greens or broccoli/carrot/green beans combo and Activia Intensely Creamy 2 1/2 syns.

Supper
57g McCambridge Stoneground Wholemeal Bread HEB, 42g low fat cheddar cheese HEA, beetroot and shredded carrots

Snack
Fibre Plus Bar 5 syns
250ml semi skim milk HEA
1 tbsp nesquick 3 syns

Drinks
3 coffees milk 2tbsp x 3 = 1.5 syns
4 to 5 pints water

Well off to bed now!!

Have a great day tomorrow!! TB

Well another day of 100 percent on plan and feeling fabulous. Planning my food is so important. Did the shopping today and the trolley was filled with fruits and veg and lean meats and potatoes and yogurts! Food the whole family loves, and all of it fine for me to eat.

I have had a few very busy days this week, and checking my diary to see what I was supposed to eat, and knowing the food was in the house, was so helpful!!

I tried the Kelloggs Fibre Plus bars today. Very nice, but can something that chocolatey really be considered a HEB??? I syned it anyway as I had all my HEBs used.

So I think I am going to have a Green Day tomorrow, I have had two Red days in a row and I would love my yummy couscous breakfast tomorrow. Day 3 of week 4 of Walk/Run programme tomorrow, so although I find I can't eat after the run (at 715am) I am ready to have a good breakfast after the school run...about 930 am.

So here is what I think I will be eating tomorrow...

Green Day

Breakfast
Couscous, mixed fruit, banana and Vitalinea yogurt

Lunch
Jacket Potato and chilli made with 57g raw mince beef HEB, kidney beans, tomatoes and other veg with baby spinach leaves and 2 Activia Intensely Creamy 5 syns

Supper
Syn Free chips, with beans, 42g low fat cheddar HEA, beans, beetroot, baby spinach leaves chilli made with 57g raw mince beef HEB, kidney beans, tomatoes and other veg with baby spinach leaves and melon.

Snack
Fibre Plus Bar HEB and melon

Drinks
coffee 3 x 2tbsp milk = 1.5 syns
4 to 5 pints water

Exercise
21 minutes Run/Walk
20 minute walk

So that is 2 HEB, 1 HEA and 6 1/2 syns

Might come up with some way to use a few more syns!!:):)

So tired, off to sleep soon, have a good night all!!

Last edited:
Good morning all!!:):):):)

Well I had another brilliant night's sleep!!! So much happier waking up without feeling sick from eating the wrong foods the night before.

:patback:I am just back from day 5 of Week 4 of my Run/Walk programme, it is getting more manageable, but I dread to think about Monday, the thoughts of running two minutes STRAIGHT over seven intervals really frightens me!!! Might do my own tweeking and make it 1 1/2 minutes for next week, creating my own Week 4.5!! We will see, we will see.

Well I have absolutely nothing pressing to do today for a change. A bit of housework:chores016:, some clothes sorting :gen125:, and then a few friends of the girls are coming over after school....decided to make them all slimming world syn free chips and burgers!! Hope they like them!

Well I will be back later...must get the troops moving!!:):)

TB

Just wanted to chart my mini mini goals...putting them here for the record, they won't fit in my signature...

1. Weight under 230 (229)
2. Lose 1/2 a stone (228)
3. Weigh under 16 stone (223)
4. Lose 1 stone (221)
5. Weigh under 100kg (219)
6. Lose 1 1/2 stone (214)
7. Weight under 15 stone (209)
8. Lose 2 stone (207)
9. Lose 2 1/2 stone (200)
10. Weigh under 200 (199)

Will go over the mathematics again later...must go....

Hello everyone! :)

Too tired to even think about tomorrow's food. Will probably have a red day as I will be home most of the day and might do nice fry up for breakfast and a roast chicken for dinner.

I'll be back in the morning!!

Good night all, sweet dreams......:4635:

So annoyed, had a big long post written at noon today, and accidentally deleted it!!

So here is what I ate today:

Red Day

Breakfast
2 scrambled eggs, 28g black pudding 3 syns, grilled bacon rashers, 1 tsp ketchup 1/2 syn, and melon.

Lunch
stirfry veg, chicken, 28g (dry weight) brown rice 5 syns, soy sauce and Activia Intensely Creamy 2 1/2 syns

Snack
57g McCambridge Bread HEB, 42g low fat cheddar HEB and beetroot

Supper
Baby spinach leaves, chicken, 1 tbsp low fat honey and mustard dressing 1 syn

Drinks
Coffee with milk HEA
Water 5 pints

So that is 2 HEB, 2 HEA and 12 syns

Will I ever get a hang of this? Planned to have Ryvita HEB and Cream Cheese HEB as my snack today, but when I checked my SW book I realized Cream Cheese was not a healthy option on Red? Also, when I was plating up my fry up I put beans on the plate, forgetting they were not free on Red...took them off of course!!!, must keep on top of the details!!

Back again....

Well my girls and I were having a relaxing morning watching telly when my middle girl decided to go into her room and play with her wii.

Not long after I heard a cry, she had fallen off the stool she was sitting on, scrapping her back on the bed frame and hurt her hand which was holding the wii control. We iced the hand and hoped for the best, but by the time my husband came home, in the early afternoon, we realized it needed looking at.

So I took her to the doctor, who sent her to the hospital for an x ray, ...4 hours and 50 eu in doctor's fees and 8 eu in parking and 12eu in McDonald's takeaway (NOT FOR ME....for injured daughter and her two sisters at home)....we came home with a sling on a slightly sprained thumb!!!

What an afternoon, makes ya wanna eat that Mcdonalds!! But I didn't touch it, when we were heading to see the doctor I threw a few bananas and a bottle of water in my bag, in case I did get hungry...helped me resist temptation!!! In the end I had nothing until I came home with the McDonalds...I ate my homemade chicken salad!!

Will probably have a green day tomorrow....back with my wi results tomorrow.

Down one pound! Happy enough, that makes 6 in two weeks. I did a lot more red days this week thinking I would have a better weight loss, will stick with more greens this week, I like the green food better anyway!!

Back later...have a great day!!

Today's food....

Green Day

Breakfast
Couscous, Banana and Vitalinea yogurt

Lunch
Jacket Potatoes with 10g butter 3.5 syns, peas and small pork chop HEB and Activia Intensely Creamy 2.5 syns

Snack
Vitalinea and baby choc iced bun 8 syns

Supper...

Exercise
20 minutes walk

Drinks
coffee 1.5 syns milk
water 5 pints water

Not sure what I will have for supper, I am so full from my late breakfast and my big lunch. Must go out for a few hours, and so I will have something like noodles when I get back about 9pm. Still have one HEB and two HEAs left as well. A bit late to eat but I will probably be starving by then!!

Have a great evening...TB

Back