Trying "Fast Forward"

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by avisk, 22 July 2009 Social URL.

1. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am trying the "Fast Forward" plan this week - and I am hating it!! I am hungry and grumpy.

The only good thing is that you can have ready meals if they are under 350 calories, so I raided the Count on Us section of M&S. (Their chicken breast fillets with red wine and mushroom sauce, with cabbage and spring onion mash is delicious.)

I hope this is working - I'll let you know.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would be interested in FF and my weight appears to be hitting a plateu and i only have 2lb left before i hit target. Is FF a taylored plan or is it somethng that can be done easily at home as im not going to class.

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did you try success express first, or did you go straight in there for the fast forward?

I contemplated it a while back, but then decided to stick with SE.

5. orientallady

orientallady Member

a few weeks ago, I did it and lost 5lbs :). I have decided to do it again this week as last week I put on 1/2lb, which doesn't seem much but considering I stuck to the plan 100%. My consultant didn't want me doing it but what she doesn't know :).

FF plan, you get it from the consultant. Originally I did 2 x 5units and 1 x 8unit, but this time I am doing 3 x 5units, that way I can have 4 x 1 unit and still have 19 units per day. The 8 units seem to most include dessert which I don't eat anyway.

6. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    What are units? I never heard of them on SW.
    I asked my consultant about the plan and she thought it wiser to try 10 syns a day first, but I would'nt mind a boost.

7. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    My consulant did it and lost 8lbs!

8. orientallady

orientallady Member

wow that's great. The thing is if you are doing great with red/green/ee days and losing then don't bother doing it. My consultant didn't really want me to do it. All you need is discipline and determination and at the end of the week, it is definitely worth it.

9. smoomoo

smoomoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(23.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    im intruiged...what is it?

10. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Don't do this without the help and advice of your consultant. It is not a widely advertised plan and is only for those who are really struggling and have tried everything else eg reducing syns, superspeed, success express. It's not for the faint hearted and shouldn't be done regularly!

kazpeza likes this.
  11. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    they only give this out if you have been struggling a while and then only for 2 weeks maximum,have you tried the sas log first sometimes were not recording everything we eat by doing an sas you write it down in more depth and they can see by that if you ar emissing something i wouldnt recomend doing fast forward for a fast fix

jaylou likes this.
  12. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have done FF and didnt struggle..you really do have to be disciplined as the others have said and really plan ahead. Its also advisable not to have anything planned for the week, such as outings as its that strict.
    You really do need to speak to your Consultant about it if you are struggling.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.