Trying "Fast Forward"

I am trying the "Fast Forward" plan this week - and I am hating it!! I am hungry and grumpy.

The only good thing is that you can have ready meals if they are under 350 calories, so I raided the Count on Us section of M&S. (Their chicken breast fillets with red wine and mushroom sauce, with cabbage and spring onion mash is delicious.)

I hope this is working - I'll let you know.

I would be interested in FF and my weight appears to be hitting a plateu and i only have 2lb left before i hit target. Is FF a taylored plan or is it somethng that can be done easily at home as im not going to class.

Did you try success express first, or did you go straight in there for the fast forward?

I contemplated it a while back, but then decided to stick with SE.

a few weeks ago, I did it and lost 5lbs :). I have decided to do it again this week as last week I put on 1/2lb, which doesn't seem much but considering I stuck to the plan 100%. My consultant didn't want me doing it but what she doesn't know :).

FF plan, you get it from the consultant. Originally I did 2 x 5units and 1 x 8unit, but this time I am doing 3 x 5units, that way I can have 4 x 1 unit and still have 19 units per day. The 8 units seem to most include dessert which I don't eat anyway.

What are units? I never heard of them on SW.
I asked my consultant about the plan and she thought it wiser to try 10 syns a day first, but I would'nt mind a boost.

wow that's great. The thing is if you are doing great with red/green/ee days and losing then don't bother doing it. My consultant didn't really want me to do it. All you need is discipline and determination and at the end of the week, it is definitely worth it.

Don't do this without the help and advice of your consultant. It is not a widely advertised plan and is only for those who are really struggling and have tried everything else eg reducing syns, superspeed, success express. It's not for the faint hearted and shouldn't be done regularly!

they only give this out if you have been struggling a while and then only for 2 weeks maximum,have you tried the sas log first sometimes were not recording everything we eat by doing an sas you write it down in more depth and they can see by that if you ar emissing something i wouldnt recomend doing fast forward for a fast fix

I have done FF and didnt struggle..you really do have to be disciplined as the others have said and really plan ahead. Its also advisable not to have anything planned for the week, such as outings as its that strict.
You really do need to speak to your Consultant about it if you are struggling.

Back