Trying to avoid fat fighters! =)

lol its the whole point :)

lol ouch i dunno how i could of survived, but of all things holby city?

Mark you are doing amazingly well. Hi 5! Stick with it cos you will totally get there, and in record time, if you go on like this.

Brilliant!

yeah i enjoy it :)
although i generally dont watch tv i do like my dvd box sets. watching 'dexter' and it is brilliant. only problem is that i cant watch it until the kids are sound asleep as its very violent and gory!

lol thanks :) i love a good old high 5! *high 5* and i hope i do and we shall see im aiming for the 1st march :)

lol, prefer reading when i can. on the last series of dexter now and not got another box set lined up so will have to get a few books in to fill in the time till i can think of something else to watch! the kids take over my tv, saying that, nickolodeon is on now but they are in the play room. wonder what would happen if i turned it over :confused:
not going to chance it :8855:

yeah its a bit like when a man falls asleep watching tv and a woman tries to change the channel. the man wakes up and says, i'm watching that!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

men and bbq's. dont get me started on that one!! they stand at the grill and slam the meat and turn it over while the women have to prepare the food, salad, plates and wash up while entertaining the kids and keeping them away from the bbq so they dont get burnt! i know which job i would prefer ;)

its a known fact, its IMPOSSIBLE for a man to get lost, we have built in sat nav... and we celebrate our first birthday by cooking our first BBQ, after we are presented with our own BBQ and utensils :)

men and bbq's. dont get me started on that one!! they stand at the grill and slam the meat and turn it over while the women have to prepare the food, salad, plates and wash up while entertaining the kids and keeping them away from the bbq so they dont get burnt! i know which job i would prefer ;)

soo why are you complaining :p

i dunno women are so indecisive and demand soo much that when we do the jobs they "ask" us to do they change their mind about what they want, and as they demand soo much they run out of breath with all the demands they forget to actually ask the men to do some stuff, and moan at the men that they haven't done it, leaving the men bewildered and shaking in the corner, with tears of fear in our eyes

i dunno women are so indecisive and demand soo much that when we do the jobs they "ask" us to do they change their mind about what they want, and as they demand soo much they run out of breath with all the demands they forget to actually ask the men to do some stuff, and moan at the men that they haven't done it, leaving the men bewildered and shaking in the corner, with tears of fear in our eyes

then when a woman asks a man to do something he should do it straight away then there wouldnt be any confusion. we always ask but the men are absent minded and make out that we didnt ask them so they think they can get away with it!
simple solution for men. if you are asked to do something then do it straight away and us women wont have to tell you off :whoopass:

Yes - I forgot DIY was also learned in the womb. But of course a job has to be done properly if a man does it - even if it does take 18 months. And then you wonder why we change our minds! The whole decor fashion has changed by the time the job gets done lol!

we try but its hard to do the washing up, go to the shops, do the ironing, take out the rubbish, cook on the bbq and guide you out of the forest 10 miles away from the shop in 5 minutes, and then when we actually manage it, because you were spouting too many demands in a rush at once you forgot to tell us to that we had to wash the dog and next thing we know its like the 3rd world war

Back