Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Total loss for March is 21.8lbs 😀
I think I started on March 5th so not even a full month yet. I would love to get a stone off in April but not sure if that’s too optimistic, I’ll go for it anyway. Maybe if I’m 100% I might get there 🤞I’d almost be in the 11s if I lost a stone next month 😀😍
Think the hardest thing for me will be when it’s sunny, I love having a bbq and a few drinks in the garden. Need to keep my goal in mind x x
Grate Work Jenny. Results are showing skins glowing looking amazing and your spirts are at a all time high! 21.8lbs is a decent achievement remember to not burn yourself out for the following months two come, Your goal will come all in good time. Keep cracking away at it and you'll get there sooner than you think I'm sure of it. Just spreading the love. Much Love Jacob

That is incredible! I was just aiming for a stone in my first but I think I’ll be able to lose over that if I don’t f up! I really fancy a drink today but that’s the sunshine....no no no! I’ll keep going! Well done you, so inspiring. I can’t very well message you and say I’ve gone off the rails so I gotta stick to it xx
Thank you. You’re doing great too. Have you been weighing or waiting until tomorrow?
yes stick to it, imagine how fantastic you’re going to feel in a couple of months 😍 x x

Last edited:
That really is an amazing result isn't it. Well done for staying mainly on track.

PS: You manage to stick at one biscuit & a taster of cake mix. I'm impressed ha ha.
Thank you, I’m so pleased with it 😀

haha if I wasn’t on this diet I couldn’t stick as one biscuit and just a taste of cake mix lol x x

Good morning,

I fell asleep so early last night, think around 8.30. Yesterday I wasn’t 100% again. I don’t know why I do it, I didn’t have my last pack to make up for having a few crisps and sweets. I will do better today 100%

So scales have been extra kind to me today with 1.4lbs down. I did do a lot of walking yesterday, sit ups, bit of weights and played outside with the kids for ages.

goals

Get in the 12stones - 0.3lbs to go
Get in the 170s - 2.3lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 4.8lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 7.3lbs to go

only 0.3lbs from the 12s 😀😀😀 I could be in the 12s tomorrow 😀 if that’s not reason enough not to cheat then I don’t know what is.

Start of Easter orders today, I’m doing decorate your own Easter biscuits, Easter cupcakes and kids Easter treat boxes, the weekend is so busy, then planning a few days off to be with the kids and get out in the sun, that’s if it doesn’t snow 😂

Have a great day x x

Good morning,

I fell asleep so early last night, think around 8.30. Yesterday I wasn’t 100% again. I don’t know why I do it, I didn’t have my last pack to make up for having a few crisps and sweets. I will do better today 100%

So scales have been extra kind to me today with 1.4lbs down. I did do a lot of walking yesterday, sit ups, bit of weights and played outside with the kids for ages.

goals

Get in the 12stones - 0.3lbs to go
Get in the 170s - 2.3lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 4.8lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 7.3lbs to go

only 0.3lbs from the 12s 😀😀😀 I could be in the 12s tomorrow 😀 if that’s not reason enough not to cheat then I don’t know what is.

Start of Easter orders today, I’m doing decorate your own Easter biscuits, Easter cupcakes and kids Easter treat boxes, the weekend is so busy, then planning a few days off to be with the kids and get out in the sun, that’s if it doesn’t snow 😂

Have a great day x x
Hey! I’m on the treadmill sipping my water! Hopefully I get good news from my surgeon today. Good luck with all the Easter orders. I am so motivated....11 days until I go out in public, well to get my nails done! I don’t want anyone thinking I’m a fat cow so I gotta stay strong plus April 12th will be a month since I started so I’m hoping I’m over a stone down then and in May I want to be feeling my best when more things open up. It’s all to play for! We can do this xxxx

Grate Work Jenny. Results are showing skins glowing looking amazing and your spirts are at a all time high! 21.8lbs is a decent achievement remember to not burn yourself out for the following months two come, Your goal will come all in good time. Keep cracking away at it and you'll get there sooner than you think I'm sure of it. Just spreading the love. Much Love Jacob
Thanks Jacob.
are you doing a vlcd?
love spreading the love 😍 x x

Hey! I’m on the treadmill sipping my water! Hopefully I get good news from my surgeon today. Good luck with all the Easter orders. I am so motivated....11 days until I go out in public, well to get my nails done! I don’t want anyone thinking I’m a fat cow so I gotta stay strong plus April 12th will be a month since I started so I’m hoping I’m over a stone down then and in May I want to be feeling my best when more things open up. It’s all to play for! We can do this xxxx
You’re doing great. How did you get on with surgeon? Hopefully good news.
glad to hear you’re really motivated 💪
I miss getting my nails done, just not practical with baking all the time. Sure no one will think you’re a fat cow, that made me laugh when I read that 🤣 x x

hey, had a good day today. Done loads of baking, I’m on top of tomorrow’s orders as much as I can be.
I’ve got everything crossed to be in the 12s tomorrow 🤞🤞🤞 only 0.3lbs away. Be amazing to hit that goal.
Wore my other new leggings today and love them 😀 they’re so comfortable and I felt really confident in them. Random man stopped his car to ask me if I was single 🤣
Hubby commented how much he could tell I’d lost weight, I’m really noticing it everywhere now, my waist always gets small first, but now my arms and legs are smaller too 😀

feeling so good x x

I fell asleep early and now it’s 2am and I’m wide awake, just had a big glass of Coke Zero, I was craving it bad lol. Hope it doesn’t have an impact on scales in the morning 🤞 I really want the 12s.

Got such a busy day tomorrow, I could really do with sleeping but don’t think I’ll be able to for hours 😢
my dining room is stacked high with boxes ready to fill for Easter, I didn’t realise how many orders I had until I made the boxes up. Surprised my 3 year old didn’t try and knock them down as he loves knocking towers over lol.

only 10 days until the gyms reopen, I can’t wait to go. My husband said he’s worried about me going as I’m only consuming 800cals but I’m not going to overdo it, sure I’ll be fine. I’m going 100%. They’re just putting a new booking system in place, planning on booking as many sessions in advance as it lets me lol.

Guess I’d better get off my phone and try and get back to sleep x x

Good morning, I didn’t get back to sleep so feel absolutely exhausted but the good news is that I’m now in the 12s 😀 scales down 0.6lbs.

updated goals

Get in the 12stones - ✅😀
Get in the 170s - 1.7 lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 4.2lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 6.7lbs to go a
Get in the 160s - 11.7lbs to go

as I’ve completed the get in the 12stones goal, I’ve added a new goal 😀
Next goal is to get into the 170s, only 1.7lbs to go. I love having mini goals.

Last edited:
Good morning, I didn’t get back to sleep so feel absolutely exhausted but the good news is that I’m now in the 12s 😀 scales down 0.6lbs.

updated goals

Get in the 12stones - ✅😀
Get in the 170s - 1.7 lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 4.2lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 6.7lbs to go a
Get in the 160s - 11.7lbs to go

as I’ve completed the get in the 12stones goal, I’ve added a new goal 😀
Next goal is to get into the 170s, only 1.7lbs to go. I love having mini goals.
Wow!!!! So so good! Go you! Yes surgeon was pleased and I’m happy. I have a monster zero every morning and it doesn’t seem to affect the scales but I haven’t tried diet or Coke Zero for a while since I’ve been on plan. I can’t face black coffee first thing and I love the buzz of an energy drink which I know is bad but it gets me on the treadmill! I will update my weight on Monday but I’m really pleased and happy!!!! I just want to get to that stone mark. It’s crazy how much you can achieve in 3 weeks. Let alone 3 months! Go you! You’re doing so so well xx

I can’t exercise other than walking for at least another 3 weeks but that’s A ok as the walking seems to be helping massively just got to stay consistent! xx

Wow!!!! So so good! Go you! Yes surgeon was pleased and I’m happy. I have a monster zero every morning and it doesn’t seem to affect the scales but I haven’t tried diet or Coke Zero for a while since I’ve been on plan. I can’t face black coffee first thing and I love the buzz of an energy drink which I know is bad but it gets me on the treadmill! I will update my weight on Monday but I’m really pleased and happy!!!! I just want to get to that stone mark. It’s crazy how much you can achieve in 3 weeks. Let alone 3 months! Go you! You’re doing so so well xx
Thank you, I’m so pleased. Getting down to the next stone bracket is massive for me 😀 I’ve been trying to break into the 12s since Skylar was born so over a year but couldn’t get below 13’5.
Glad all is well with your nose 😀
I wonder if all zero drinks would be ok then.
really hope you get your stone on Monday 🤞🤞🤞 have a lovely day x x

I think the problem with zero drinks is that some people are sensitive to sweetners. It may make us crave sweeter things, There's been some research that switching out to water ads weight loss.

I discussed it with Mark from Keto Fitness Club - because I drink Lidl Freeway Cola XX. He said get the keto diet sorted first, then think about giving up the low cal drinks. It doesn't make me crave sweet things.

I think the problem with zero drinks is that some people are sensitive to sweetners. It may make us crave sweeter things, There's been some research that switching out to water ads weight loss.

I discussed it with Mark from Keto Fitness Club - because I drink Lidl Freeway Cola XX. He said get the keto diet sorted first, then think about giving up the low cal drinks. It doesn't make me crave sweet things.

Hey, thanks for the info. I love cherry Coke Zero so will just stick to that for now. I’ve never found they make me crave sweet things either x x

Good morning,

scales down 0.6lbs today 😀

my water intake was awful yesterday, I mean really bad. I was in the kitchen so much and didn’t even think about drinking apart from the odd sip of coke. At 5pm we went to the woods with the kids, ended up staying there for 3 hours walking, kids loved exploring. I carried Skylar on my back in the tula, she’s around 26lbs so carrying her weight and walking that much was good exercise.

today is my busiest day, got around 18 orders to bake and deliver, luckily half of them are super close within a few road away. I’ve done some of the baking already, hoping to be done by 12 and finished delivering by 1.

goals
Get in the 170s - 1.1 lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 3.6lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 6.1lbs to go a
Get in the 160s - 11.1lbs to go

looking forward to getting into the 170s in the next few days hopefully, only 1.1lbs to go.

have a good day. I will drink lots of water today 😀 x x

Good morning,

scales down 0.6lbs today 😀

my water intake was awful yesterday, I mean really bad. I was in the kitchen so much and didn’t even think about drinking apart from the odd sip of coke. At 5pm we went to the woods with the kids, ended up staying there for 3 hours walking, kids loved exploring. I carried Skylar on my back in the tula, she’s around 26lbs so carrying her weight and walking that much was good exercise.

today is my busiest day, got around 18 orders to bake and deliver, luckily half of them are super close within a few road away. I’ve done some of the baking already, hoping to be done by 12 and finished delivering by 1.

goals
Get in the 170s - 1.1 lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 3.6lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 6.1lbs to go a
Get in the 160s - 11.1lbs to go

looking forward to getting into the 170s in the next few days hopefully, only 1.1lbs to go.

have a good day. I will drink lots of water today 😀 x x
I haven’t had any notifications so I’m just reading and catching up now! I walked 21,000 steps yesterday so spent the evening soaking my feet! You must have covered some steps yourself over that 3 hours! Cute she’s like a little weighted vest like the athletes wear! I hope all your easter orders go ok. I’m on about 11,500 steps today and I’ve only had one shake and a coffee! One of those days. I must have a shake and a pack now before I crash and go off piste! Yesterday I had 2 shakes and a small portion of home made chicken curry which was super nice with 3.5 litres of water. I think the water really helps but you’re doing so well! xx

I haven’t had any notifications so I’m just reading and catching up now! I walked 21,000 steps yesterday so spent the evening soaking my feet! You must have covered some steps yourself over that 3 hours! Cute she’s like a little weighted vest like the athletes wear! I hope all your easter orders go ok. I’m on about 11,500 steps today and I’ve only had one shake and a coffee! One of those days. I must have a shake and a pack now before I crash and go off piste! Yesterday I had 2 shakes and a small portion of home made chicken curry which was super nice with 3.5 litres of water. I think the water really helps but you’re doing so well! xx
Hey, well done on the steps. I don’t wear my Fitbit anymore so no idea how many steps I did, it’s annoying as when I push pram, the steps aren’t added, guess because I’m not moving my arms but average school run is 5000 steps and they’re never included.
homemade curry sounds amazing 😍 I’m really going to enjoy eating real food again when I finish this diet. x x

Scales up 0.8lbs today, no idea why but sure they’ll be back down again, I’m still in the 12s just about lol. Maybe it’s my rubbish water intake, it was a little better yesterday but still not as much as I should be having.

only a few baking orders to do today and a birthday cake later on to make. Sun is out so hopefully enjoy a few hours in the garden with my little people. I usually have loads of stuff planned for Easter holidays but with covid it’s not happening this year. Hoping for nice weather as kids are happy being in the garden and going to the park.

have a good day all, I’m off to get baking finished x x

Hey, well done on the steps. I don’t wear my Fitbit anymore so no idea how many steps I did, it’s annoying as when I push pram, the steps aren’t added, guess because I’m not moving my arms but average school run is 5000 steps and they’re never included.
homemade curry sounds amazing 😍 I’m really going to enjoy eating real food again when I finish this diet. x x
I need to stop messing about and having the odd real meal and stick to packets! Yes! Yesterday I went to the supermarket and none of my steps counted as I was pushing the trolley! So annoying 😂😂 First shake down! I’ve had a sneak peak at the scales and I should be a stone down tomorrow SO CLOSE! Happy Easter! It’ll be chocolate packets all day today so I don’t feel I’m missing out! Have a lovely family day xx

Back