Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

I need to stop messing about and having the odd real meal and stick to packets! Yes! Yesterday I went to the supermarket and none of my steps counted as I was pushing the trolley! So annoying 😂😂 First shake down! I’ve had a sneak peak at the scales and I should be a stone down tomorrow SO CLOSE! Happy Easter! It’ll be chocolate packets all day today so I don’t feel I’m missing out! Have a lovely family day xx
I’m the same about needing to stop messing about having bits of real food.
my old fit bit would record all my steps, since I upgraded I have the pushing issue. Should’ve kept the old one lol. I find I walk more when I wear it but hurt my knee more often due to pushing myself.
Hope you had a lovely weekend x x

Good morning,
had a lovely day with my family yesterday. I really wanted a few drinks in the garden as we had the music on and the sun was lovely but I resisted. I did however have some chocolate, the kids had so much I was picking, felt rubbish for doing it when I went to bed and dreaded scales this morning, I thought about not weighing but thought I’d just face up to them and to my utter shock I’m 1.2lbs down, so lost the 0.8 gain from yesterday and an additional 0.4lbs. I really need to try harder to stick to it 100%.

goals
Get in the 170s - 0.7 lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 3.2lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 5.7lbs to go a
Get in the 160s - 10.7lbs to go

so happy I’m only 0.7lbs from the 170s, I could be in them tomorrow if I stick to plan 100% today 🤞🤞 I’m going to do my very best and drink a glass of water if I’m tempted to pick at anything.

I’ve already finished baking for the day, just got to decorate some cakes and I’m done with work for today 😀

plan for today,
finish work
stick to plan 100%
drink 3l of water
go for a long walk
sit ups
weights 💪

have a good day all x x

Just realised today marks a month on sns, I’ve lost 24.8lbs 😀 so happy x x
Well done this is so good! 24.8lbs is incredible almost 2 stone. I am 13.2lbs down in 3 weeks! So annoying I missed a stone by 0.8lbs but I have a plan to up my steps consistently and not mess about with real food so I’m confident I’ll be over a stone maybe 16-20lbs before the month is out if I am stick to it religiously. Water, packs and steps. Happy happy Easter xx

Well done this is so good! 24.8lbs is incredible almost 2 stone. I am 13.2lbs down in 3 weeks! So annoying I missed a stone by 0.8lbs but I have a plan to up my steps consistently and not mess about with real food so I’m confident I’ll be over a stone maybe 16-20lbs before the month is out if I am stick to it religiously. Water, packs and steps. Happy happy Easter xx
Thank you, I’m so pleased 😀
Well done on almost a stone, so frustrating when you’re so close to the stone you wanted but sure you’ll be there in a day or 2. Good luck with your plan, this is such a hard diet to follow so understandable having the odd bit of real food. Best of luck sticking to it 🤞 I’ve been good so far today 😀 x x

Hey, just got into bed with Skylar, I’m so tired, been cleaning, playing, painting etc today. I haven’t stopped all day and my body has had enough. Feels so nice getting into bed. Going to catch up on line of duty and get to sleep.

I’ve been 100% today apart from water not as good as it could be. Probably had 2l though so not awful. Going to try and get to 3l tomorrow.

I’ve set a goal on sns fb page to lose 14lbs in April, so far I’m 3lbs down so on track so far, need 3.5lbs per week to achieve it.

Day off baking and counselling tomorrow, going to do some more painting and have a good clear out, being a family of 7 we seem to accumulate so much stuff, especially toys, so be good to have a clear out.

hoping to be in the 170s tomorrow and tick off another mini goal 🤞🤞🤞 I love having mini goals along the way to target. I really don’t know what weight I want to be, I think just when I feel really good about my body, I’ll see when I get around 11st if I want anymore off. I know I don’t know want to go as low as 9st 7lbs as I look way too thin and unhealthy, goal last time was 11st 6lbs, I felt pretty good and liked my body but think I’d be happy a bit lower. See in a couple of months hopefully 😀

goodnight x x

Last edited:
Good morning,

scales were all over the place this morning which was frustrating. I usually weigh twice and 99% of the time both are the same, today both different so I weighed again and different again, I got 4 different readings lol, one of them was in the 170s, I’d like to think that was the correct one but I’m leaving my weight unchanged and will change batteries in scales and weigh again tomorrow.

My body is aching from how much I did yesterday, more decorating today. I love days off.

Yesterday morning when it started snowing, my 3 year old looked out the window and said ‘yay it’s snowing, it’s Christmas Eve’ it was so cute and funny.

Planning another good day on plan, really want to get more water in today 🤞

x x

Another day down, been pretty good today apart from having a couple of crisps. Hoping to see 170s tomorrow.
I decided to try on some size 14 jeans today, thinking they’d probably go up but not do up, to my surprise they fit perfectly 😀 made me feel so good. I was a size 12 before having Skylar and I’d sometimes wear these size 14s as they come up small. So pleased. Might try on something else tomorrow.
goodnight x x

I’ve been craving cheese on toast for hours, felt so hungry and just caved and had a thin slice of cheese. My husband makes the best chicken pasta bake ever, soon as I said I was hungry and wanted real food, he offered me some he’d made earlier, felt a little annoyed at his lack of support and now quick he was to try and help me break my diet but he doesn’t like this diet and said he just wanted to feed me as I was hungry 😂
Wish I’d just had a big glass of water but it’s done now and I’m no longer craving food. I’d love to be 100% on this diet but it’s so hard.

Congrats on getting into your size 14s. I am sorry your husband sabotaged you by offering carby stuff, instead of offering to rustle you up a scambled egg.

What will you do next time you feel hungry?

I’ve been craving cheese on toast for hours, felt so hungry and just caved and had a thin slice of cheese. My husband makes the best chicken pasta bake ever, soon as I said I was hungry and wanted real food, he offered me some he’d made earlier, felt a little annoyed at his lack of support and now quick he was to try and help me break my diet but he doesn’t like this diet and said he just wanted to feed me as I was hungry 😂
Wish I’d just had a big glass of water but it’s done now and I’m no longer craving food. I’d love to be 100% on this diet but it’s so hard.
Congrats on slipping into those size 14’s! Yesterday I had toasted muffin with butter on and yes I feel awful but today is a new day and I have a few more days until weigh in then I’m going back to daily weigh ins! I know I’m sometimes daily weighing sometimes weekly depending on my mood! My husband offered me the muffin and I couldn’t say no but I’ll walk extra today, sip my water and stick to my packs! Well done on the jeans! xx

You're doing great. It's very hard to say no to the carbs when the cravings appear. The main thing is to get back on the wagon sooner rather than later. Hope today is going well.

Last edited:
Hi all, sorry I haven’t updated for a couple of days. 2 nights ago I ended eating a couple of sausages, planning to continue on plan, yesterday woke up and had first pack, by 10.30 my 16year old couldn’t breathe and had massive lumps all over her body, called ambulance and they took her to hospital, she’d had an allergic reaction. It was so scary hearing my child struggle to breathe. We were at the hospital all day. Came home feeling stressed but relieved she was ok. Asked her what she wanted for dinner, she said McDonald’s so I ordered it for all of us including me 😥 I then had a bit of alcohol and chocolate, went to bed feeling so sick and regretting eating. I’m fine about it and know it was due to an extremely worrying and stressful day. I’ve been up since 6am and back on plan, had my first pack and glass of water. I’m 100% not doing that again, just wasn’t worth it. Sure it’s knocked me out of ketosis so got to do that again.
Feeling happy to be back on it and no more feeling sick from food.
busy baking day today, 2 birthday cakes and around 50 cupcakes.

x x

Going to try and stay off the scales for a bit as don’t want to be disheartened by a gain. Maybe a week off x x
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! Honestly life gets in the way and these things happen....calories are the least of your worries and your daughter probably felt amazingly happy eating with you all after such an ordeal. Weigh next week and you’ll be back to a loss. I’ve just had a choc chip bar which was yuck. Keep going, you’re doing amazing xx

How scary. I'm glad she's home and OK.

Very scary for you all. Thanks goodness she's ok now. One day off plan shouldn't make that much of a difference overall but probably a good idea to stay off the scales for a bit. Hopefully ketosis will kick back in sooner rather than later.

Thanks ladies, think we’re all still feeling a bit shaken by it.

I’m wondering if it’s possible that eating the other night didn’t knock me out of ketosis? I don’t feel like I was out of it, no new headache etc. Weighed this morning and 0.4lbs down so no idea but not complaining.
Had a rough night, couldn’t sleep until around 4am and then little ones were awake every half an hour.
goals
Get in the 170s - 0.3 lbs to go
Lose 2 stone on sns - 2.9lbs to go
Get to 12s 7lbs - 5.4lbs to go a
Get in the 160s - 10.4lbs to go

only 0.3lbs from hitting my next goal of getting into the 170s 🤞🤞 x x

Sounds like yr body has become a fat eating machine, Jenny! Good idea re the gym sessions.

Back