TTfans diary and lessons learned

Maybe you're right Hannata, I hadn't really thought about it before. I think my problem is that I bounce around between eating 1000 cals and 2000 cals from day to day, which isn't really the best idea.

Yesterday:
B: Bread + marge
L: some boiled pots, broccoli and sweetcorn with a smidge of butter
D: pizza and 200ml red wine

exercise: 55 min run

MFP put me at 1400 cals yesterday which I guess might not be enough given that long run. Plus it wasn't terribly nutritionally balanced.

My boss told me today that if I lost any more weight she'd have trouble seeing me, it made me feel really good, especially if I did lose more weight and she really couldn't see me! Think of all the work I could get out of doing if I was invisible!

Oops, I've been away for a week, and not entirely sticking to plan. We had friends over at the weekend and what do people always want to do when they visit the Alps? Eat fondue, that's what. Let me tell you, I have learned to gain some willpower during the course of this diet, but that melty, cheesy, bready goodness will always be too good to say no to. BUT I got up and forced myself to go for a run on Sunday, and yesterday I had a blazing row with the OH and went out for an anger induced run (never thought I'd be one of *those* people - who take out stress and anger by running).

Must must must keep the goal in mind. I'm 8lbs off, and 6 weeks away from my first wedding dress fitting, if I could actually focus it would be do-able.

I also ordered a bikini for my honeymoon. It came and I was so excited, but alas I still have a massive shelfy bulbous tummy, so that'll be staying in its box until goal number 2.

So, yesterdays food:
B: Bread, marge, milky coffee
L: small tomato and mozarella foccacia, pear
D: quorn chicken salad, coffee and half a small toblerone

Exercise: 40 mins of angrily pounding the street

Prob not enough cals given the run, but I went over so much at the weekend I figure a day to rebalance is fine.

I am sure you can make that goal! Full steam ahead!

Argh, I keep forgetting to update my diary:

Tuesday:
B: bread, marge, milky coffee
L: Bean salad
D: hmm, this went a bit wrong, pasta pesto and, erm, half a bottle of wine, half a mini toblerone and half a packet of hula hoops.

E: 30 mins exercise bike + weights

With the exercise I still came in below cals but not exactly what you could call healthy.

Yesterday:
B: Bread, marge + milky coffee
L: Salad
S: latte
S2: Hot chocolate
D: mushroom and cheese foccacia and iced tea

E: 1 hour dance class

OK this diary is really showing me that my diet is terrible. The lunchtime salads are good but I fail on pretty much everything else! Yesterday about 50% of my calories came from drinks. Must. Do. Better.

Yesterday:
B: Bread, marge + milky coffee
L: bean salad
D: quorn chicken salad, half a small toblerone

E: 8km run

Definately didn't eat enough yesterday, but didn't feel hungry after dinner. ARGH! Must stop swinging between way too many and way too few cals.

Hello everyone! Can't believe it's been over a month since I last updated. So much has happened in this month. So first up, I had my wedding dress fitting on Saturday, it was soooooo satisfying seeing how much the dressmaker is going to have to take it in :eek:) BUT it also means that I need to stay the same weight for the next 6 weeks. I'm slightly annoyed with myself for not hitting my 60Kg target, but at 62kg I'm not so far off, and looking at the overall picture, 2 kilos isn't so bad when you've lost 23 :eek:) so I'm going to see how I feel after these 6 weeks before I decide whether to bother losing these last few pounds. I'm actually really looking forward to my temporary maintain, and not feeling like every small blowout or party throws me back by a few weeks. Mustn't let it turn into a 6 week long pig out though :eek:)

Next thing, I'M WEARING SIZE 10 JEANS!!!!!!! It's so funny, when I heard my size 10 friends whinging about being fat back when I was a size 18 I really felt angry, but now I'm there I completely get it. I really hope my brain catches up with what everyone else sees soon. Not to say that I'm not really pleased of course, I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd fit into a size 10.

Wedding stress is at the absolute max. I managed to sort quite a few things out on my trip back last weekend, but there's still so much more to go - eek!

Well done on all of that! You've done soooo well! Hope you're proud of yourself :)

Well done on the size 10 jeans I bet you feel brill, and preparing for a wedding is stressful and exciting all at the same time and totally worth the stress.xx

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! The batteries in my scales have died and it's almost impossible to find replacements (they're these funny round, massive things), not now scales! Christmas is when I need you the most!

Aww that sucks!

Back