TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

Tinnedtomato said:
Well this week is so far so good....weigh in tonight....no idea what they will say. I had a gain last week, and had a rubbish weekend, so chances are just being good Mon - Thur wont be enough, but im hoping it is!!

Good luck!!!! X

Thanks Cai...

I gained 1/2 this week, which im totally happy with.

My head just has not been in it all last week, and over weekend, but im back into it now. Iv found my focus again, lol.

Beans and mushrooms on toast for breaky, and iv brought a tomato pasta thing for lunch :D All good x x

WEll for a change, iv been 100% this weekend!! For breaky this morning we had SW fry up....bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs. It was lush.

We been on a reyt long walk with the kiddies this afternoon, and now just waiting for sunday dinner to cook now. Its chicken with loads of veggies mmmmm x

Still doing good. Altho, not sure what to do for tea tonight. Im a bit spoiled for choice at moment, because we did a proper massive shop over weekend, lol.

Im killing myself to do an assignment for college at minute though, and hoping to take a draft copy in with me tomorrow, so it'll have to be summat quick and easy so I can get back to it.

For breaky today, I made magic porridge pancakes adn they were gorgeous...and every one was perfect shape!! Whoop whoop!!

For lunch I had jacket potato with beans, lettuce, tomato and cucumber, and just snacked on fruit this afternoon.

Hoping for a good loss this week. Hopefully, get the 3lb off that I put on....not holding my breath tho, lol x

Well im still going good....so all being well, it will be a loss tomorrow.

I tried my wedding dress on again last night, with a few other bits and pieces that I now have, and the zip fastens a lot further than it did previously, so I was all excited and giddy again last night.

Its payday today, so im hoping to buy my veil and garter this month too :D Exciting!!!

Back to food, for breaky, I had beans, mushrooms and egg with 2 EL laughing cows. Im now ready for lunch, but dont know what to have.
The shop where I usually get a huge salad bowl from has shut down :eek: so im gunna have to visit the work canteen....just hope its nice adn healthy today, lol x x

Last night I was late home, and reyt needed a relaxing soak in bath, so didn't have tea until late, so thought something light would be best. So I opened a bag of salt & vineger ryvita minis, and topped each one with a blob of FF cottage cheese, and then topped some with cucumber, some with tomato and some with pepper. Oh they were gorgeous!!!

Today's food was beans and egg for breaky this morning with 2 butterbuds [1 syn]

Lunch was mushypea curry, superspeedy ready for weigh in ;) with fruit to snack on during the afternoon.

Fingers crossed for a loss big enough to cancel out the last two gains x x

Its a good loss! x

Thanks Cai ;)

Food this weekend has been terrible (why I do it, I have no idea :break_diet:) being good today tho and concentrating on speed foods :)

Breakfast: Beans, cheese (HEA) mushroom and egg.

Lunch: mushy pea curry

Its parents evening tonight, so im gunna stick a jacket spud in oven before we go :)

You are doing so well, you are going to look gorgeous in your wedding dress.

Thanks Cake, but it all went down hill from there!! I really don't know what im playing at!!

I have alot going off behind the scenes at home, and my college course has suddenly become really intense, and then there's the wedding....aaarrrrggghhhh!!!

Its not much of an excuse I know, but I hate myself for being so bad....which just then makes me wanna eat more and punish myself more for being bad, but then I really dont wanna do that cos I know I can do this....Iv done it before....so why all the struggle?? :break_diet:

I text my consultant about it, and heard nothing back....which makes me feel so much worse, cos aren't they meant to reassure you and try and make you feel better.

I really dont wanna go to weigh in tonight, but then that will be the start of a right downward cycle that I dont want to get into.

Oh heeeeeellllppppp!!!!

oh tomato you are doing fab, you've come so far. This is just a minor blip because life is manic. Plan each day of food and factor in some special snacks and save for when the day gets crazy.

At one point I walked around with curly wurlys in my handbag because I knew it was damage limitation if I needed that prop. It's hard being an emotional eater but you aren't alone. xxx

I hope you've managed to go tonight, at least if it is bad u can move on...if u never know u may still be thinking about it nex week!' xx

Thanks Cai :) I never got last week cos I was chasing my butt trying to sort out my college assignment before the due date.

Iv basically been off plan for last couple of weeks for one thing or another!! I went last night tho and I gained 4lb, which im pretty upset about but im feeling ok now. College stuff out of way for now, so just gotta sit and wait for results now (fingers crossed).

Just muching mushy pea curry for lunch :) mmm x

Tinnedtomato said:
Well, so far so good!! Hope the scales show it tomorrow x x

Good luck for tomorrow. X

Back