TT's SW diary - confessions, tears, and joys of slimming

There's nothing like the fear of a wedding to get you in the zone lol. I didn't diet for my wedding because I'd just had a baby and was all content. I really regret it because I look fat in my wedding pics.....they will always haunt me......so stay focussed misses lol. :)

Thanks Cake. I will try my best to stay on track now :)

I lost 5lb last night, and felt ecstatic :D Yay!! I had a big chocolate milkshake last night as a treat, but it was still within my daily syns and it was gorgeous, lol x x

Tinnedtomato said:

I lost 5lb last night, and felt ecstatic :D Yay!! I had a big chocolate milkshake last night as a treat, but it was still within my daily syns and it was gorgeous, lol x x

Wow go u!!'
Congrats on yr huge loss xx

Tinnedtomato said:

5lbs woah that's some loss. Well done, very deserved!

Tinnedtomato said:
Thank you....Its seems like ages since I was last on here. Things have been mental busy, but im still on track. Weight loss this week = 3lb and I got slimmer of the week!!! Whooop go me lol x x

Amazing well done! X

Seconded!!!
Well done slimmer of the week!!! Xx

Tinnedtomato said:
Thanks guys. Iv got the inlaws over for a few days to have the kiddies, and that's usually my downfall but iv got plans, and hoping for another loss this week xx

How did you cope? We had visitors too and it made it so much harder. Too much chocolate flying about this week.

It is pretty hard with all this chocolate about but I think im managing ok. Fingers crossed anyway lol. Only 2lb to my next shiny so hopefully that will keep me going lol.

How you doing with things?? Easter is worst time of the year for any dieter lol x

Tinnedtomato said:
It is pretty hard with all this chocolate about but I think im managing ok. Fingers crossed anyway lol. Only 2lb to my next shiny so hopefully that will keep me going lol.

How you doing with things?? Easter is worst time of the year for any dieter lol x

I'm doing ok, lost 4lb this week. =-O

Targets keep me going too. We need to be good to get the next shiney stickers! :)

Wow 4lb go you!!

Iv had a blip :( Last week, I was really expecting my next shiny, and I ended up gaining :( I was not impressed!! Which kinda sent me on a spiral....im back on track now tho and hoping for a good loss next week :) Fingers crossed.

On a better note though....I got my exam results last week, and I passed the first exam!!! Whoop whoop go me!!! Im well happy!!! Then when I went to college, I found out that only 3 people had actually passed on the whole of our course, which made me even happier, lol. Just hope I have as much luck on the other 2 exams in July.

Tinnedtomato said:
Wow 4lb go you!!

Iv had a blip :( Last week, I was really expecting my next shiny, and I ended up gaining :( I was not impressed!! Which kinda sent me on a spiral....im back on track now tho and hoping for a good loss next week :) Fingers crossed.

On a better note though....I got my exam results last week, and I passed the first exam!!! Whoop whoop go me!!! Im well happy!!! Then when I went to college, I found out that only 3 people had actually passed on the whole of our course, which made me even happier, lol. Just hope I have as much luck on the other 2 exams in July.

Well done on your exam results. :)

Hugs for the gain. It will shift. I know that spiral feeling it's hard to control but every day is a new one. x

Thanks Cake...I think im under control now. Altho I did have a slice of pizza yesterday :( eeek!! we will see on Thursday tho. I might be going to a different group to get weighed too this week, so not sure how the scales change from group to group. the last time I weighed else where, I lost loads, but then gained the week after. We'll see tho. I need to go cos I didn't go last week x

Im gunna try and update my food diary on here as much as poss again. Here goes: -

Monday 23rd April 2012

Breakfast = Porridge (HEB) made with water and splash of milk (HEA)

Snacks = Plum and apple

Lunch = Mushy pea curry (beans, tomatoes, peas, mushrooms, onions, mixed veg)

Snacks = Plum, orange, mugshot, pear

Dinner = Tinned potatoes, sliced and roasted, with beans, fried egg and mushrooms

Last edited:
TUESDAY 24th APRIL 2012

Breakfast = All bran (HEB) with milk (HEA)

Snacks = Banana, plum

Lunch = potato and egg salad with mango to finish

Snacks = plums

Dinner = left-over mushypea curry and mash

Supper = All bran (HEB) with milk (HEA)

Its weigh-day tonight, and I have no idea what the scales are going to say. I didn't go last week, and not sure iv done enough to turn the gain I had, into a loss. Fingers crossed....we will see!!

THURSDAY 26TH APRIL 2012

Breakfast = All bran (HEB) with milk (HEA)

Lunch =

Back