Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

DustQueen said:
People p!SS me off what unhelpful stupid comments :S
Yay on the compliments though :) stick with it :)

Lol they were unhelpful and stupid comments, but on a plus note my weight loss is obviously noticeable :giggle: I have no intention of staying this size, in fact I quite enjoy shopping for clothes and I wonder if I could ever get into a size 12 so that's my next challenge :p

I haven't even been a 14/16 in the last 15-20 yrs so that is why I think I have received the above comments, they are not used to seeing me this small!! Neither have I but I am now going to buy a full length mirror to make sure I stay this way and I like what I see when I walk into the bedroom ;)

I must admit, at one point last year I felt that I had a bit of a turkey neck thing going on.....
However, when my weight loss slowed / stopped my skin caught up with it all :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
I must admit, at one point last year I felt that I had a bit of a turkey neck thing going on.....
However, when my weight loss slowed / stopped my skin caught up with it all :)

I do have a loose/turkey neck but I prefer it to my triple chin lol.
Seeing photos of Pauline Quirk scares me too 'cos personally I think she looks scraggy but like you said it takes time for the body to catch up with weight-loss that has happened quicker than 'normal'. My biggest concern at the mo is a saggy belly, I think I would be size 14 if it wasn't for this because size 16 clothes are really loose around my waist but tight round my hanging belly and butt.

I have a 'turkey neck' thing going on too!

Hope very much that it improves over time........mm, wonder how much a facelift costs? :D

Darcy15 said:
I have a 'turkey neck' thing going on too!

Hope very much that it improves over time........mm, wonder how much a facelift costs? :D

Hehe you have a facelift, I'll settle for a tummy tuck ;)

Well done for staying so strong and positive. People can be so cruel with their remarks without even knowing it. These diets are about us and getting to the goals we want to. You follow your dreams babe- you'll get there for sure and then they will be sorry xxxxx

Lol they were unhelpful and stupid comments, but on a plus note my weight loss is obviously noticeable :giggle: I have no intention of staying this size, in fact I quite enjoy shopping for clothes and I wonder if I could ever get into a size 12 so that's my next challenge :p

I haven't even been a 14/16 in the last 15-20 yrs so that is why I think I have received the above comments, they are not used to seeing me this small!! Neither have I but I am now going to buy a full length mirror to make sure I stay this way and I like what I see when I walk into the bedroom ;)

Good for you Ali! Stay positive.

Laura X

Well done Ali,

And stay positive, it's a natural reaction for people to become jealous etc after losing so much weight!

And your skin will catch up...

I've only 9lb to go now, how cool is that! And I am actually booked in for Wednesday with a consultant ref Abdominoplasty! So scared but excited too, it's not overly bad but from having children very young and losing alot of weight has taken it's toll!

I'll be so much more confident!

I also started laser treatment to remove my tattoo last week too :)

good morning Ali :) happy to see your doing great.. how's sarah doing? x

Danii said:
good morning Ali :) happy to see your doing great.. how's sarah doing? x

Hi Danii yep doing fine if only I could shake this damn cold :(
Sarah still going strong, had a few personal issues but is getting through and stronger by the day.

nursetubs said:
Sarah still going strong, had a few personal issues but is getting through and stronger by the day.

Hey sweetie sorry you're still having a rough time x hope that cold goes soon x

Ooooh please send Sarah a big hello and I miss her bubbly posts :)

:) sorry morning to you Ali xx

Rough, rough, rough :( banging headache, neck glands ache, shattered. Stopped sneezing and no more runny eyes so I can focus at least.
Porridge, raspberry bar and 3L water done. Just about to have a hot choc. If I could just get rid of this headache :(

Rough, rough, rough :( banging headache, neck glands ache, shattered. Stopped sneezing and no more runny eyes so I can focus at least.
Porridge, raspberry bar and 3L water done. Just about to have a hot choc. If I could just get rid of this headache :(

Hi Ali,

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope it passes and you get back to feeling like your normal slimmer self soon!

Laura X

nursetubs said:

Oh you poor thing :(

Hugs Ali, get better soon xx

Back