Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Hi, fitting into smaller clothes is an even bigger boost than seeing the scales go down :D

Hi Ali,

Can't wait for my first proper weigh in to keep me motivated! I have promised myself that I'm not buying any new clothes until I am a size smaller! I'm on a mission. Reading everybody's success stories really helps encourage me!

Laura :)

Hmmmmmm nights have confused me now! Was my choc shake before bed the last of yesterday's or the first of today's?
I had a porridge when I got up at 2 then a choc shake just now but I don't know if I am due another one. I'm not even hungry :(

*bridezilla* said:
Confused.com

Glad your back in k....I can never tell

Goal 1 - get into the 12's by end of week 2
Goal 2 - get into the 11's by end of week 5

Lol Shell is that you can never tell you're in k or if you missed a pack? :giggle:

nursetubs said:
Lol Shell is that you can never tell you're in k or if you missed a pack? :giggle:

In k....I'm always cold tired and hungry lol x

Goal 1 - get into the 12's by end of week 3
Goal 2 - get into the 11's by end of week 6

*bridezilla* said:
In k....I'm always cold tired and hungry lol x

Hehe I know what you mean about being cold and tired :)
Need to get my ass into the 14's next ;)

I need to get boobs and ass in 14's....at least your half way there ...even if its the top half lol

*bridezilla* said:
I need to get boobs and ass in 14's....at least your half way there ...even if its the top half lol

Hahaha lmao!

Lmao.....that's what we both need to do....literally x

:D :D

Alex_1978 said:
I'd be laughing all the way to the pizza shop ;)

Naughty ;)

Nice and quiet here this morning, I woke with no voice! Not even a squeak. I have had a sore throat again for a few days but my glands are up today as well.
Don't feel too bad though, getting plenty of fluids down and the porridge is comforting :)
I have spent an hour and a half this morning in a draughty garage where they were trying to open my car bonnet! Cable had come loose, they did manage it and gave it a going over before DS starts to drive on his 17th birthday Thurs :eek:

I am now home, under the duvet with a 2L bottle of sparkling water, coffee and my knitting. Oh the joys :D

Enjoy your duvet day!!

I am at work - in body, if not in spirit - looking like I have been in the ring with Mike Tyson!!!

At least I am in the office and not dealing with clients - they would run a mile I think!

Oh Darcy you brave lady! You must be in a lot of pain, you could do with a few days rest. Don't do too much xx

Oh Darcy you brave lady! You must be in a lot of pain, you could do with a few days rest. Don't do too much xx

Thanks Ali :)

I am very sore, and my face is swollen and bruised.

You know nurses though - never practice what we preach! My manager has been very good though, letting me stay in the office quietly after swapping me with a colleague to do the customer facing bit for the rest of the week.

I must admit the implant surgery was more traumatic than I had anticipated!! :eek:

Darcy15 said:
Thanks Ali :)

I am very sore, and my face is swollen and bruised.

You know nurses though - never practice what we preach! My manager has been very good though, letting me stay in the office quietly after swapping me with a colleague to do the customer facing bit for the rest of the week.

I must admit the implant surgery was more traumatic than I had anticipated!! :eek:

Hope it feels better soon Darcy x

Back