Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Grrrr I was dishing out the supper, nice chicken dinner. I made too much as usual (can't get used to not including me!) so I plated some up for MIL who lives in the same village and a piece of birthday cake. Some icing and cake fell off and before I knew it, it was in my mouth and gone! AND a piece of chicken which isn't so bad!

Why is hand-to-mouth so easy?? If I was fully in K I prob could have resisted.
More water!!!

On the plus side I have made a 4week ticker to give me smaller goals and bigger incentive...I hope :D

Hey nursetubs, congrats on the -2lbs!!!! :clap:

Try spicing your soups up with some peri-peri hot sauce, it doesnt have citric acid or sugar and doesn't take me out of ketosis. I add a tbsp of that to my soups and it makes them really scrummy, tho i dont have a problem with them to begin with - well, apart from the mushroom flavor that is!! :yuk:

nursetubs said:
Grrrr I was dishing out the supper, nice chicken dinner. I made too much as usual (can't get used to not including me!) so I plated some up for MIL who lives in the same village and a piece of birthday cake. Some icing and cake fell off and before I knew it, it was in my mouth and gone! AND a piece of chicken which isn't so bad!

Why is hand-to-mouth so easy?? If I was fully in K I prob could have resisted.
More water!!!

On the plus side I have made a 4week ticker to give me smaller goals and bigger incentive...I hope :D

I'm all for 4 weeks TS starting tomorrow babe let's do thus together ;)

I'm all for 4 weeks TS starting tomorrow babe let's do thus together ;)

You're on, you got a goal in mind?

WI day is still Friday for me but from last Friday so I'll re-start my ticker from then for next 4 weeks.

nursetubs said:
You're on, you got a goal in mind?

WI day is still Friday for me but from last Friday so I'll re-start my ticker from then for next 4 weeks.

No idea what I weigh so no, but I find if I have weight goals I'm always disappointed so I think goal should be to do 4 weeks and whatever weight loss comes is a bonus :)

goal should be to do 4 weeks and whatever weight loss comes is a bonus :)

Great idea, I never know how much to aim for either but as Exante advocate a stone a month I'll go for that. As long as it's down it's great. :D

Hey ali you're doing great. I find myself doing the same....just pick things up to eat out of habit. Well done on your losses and long may they continue :-D. X

Monday week 3 (lost count on the days! :D)

Phew! back on the wagon today :D
Didn't expect the weekend to be so hard to get going again, I may have had more than I expected Friday night!

Hope to be fully in K by Weds. Had the T&B soup for lunch, I hope I don't have many more left! Guzzling the water but I feel bloated and full, got gripes at the mo need to get some peppermint tea. Something hot might do the trick.

I don't have time to go swimming this week! Didn't think I'd miss a bit of exercise :eek: Back on nights for 4 from tomorrow. If the managers have their way on Weds we won't be doing any more nights! I won't miss nights but the pay is better :p

Yep I'm sticking to the seat :D

Good luck NT with the 4 week challenge. I am doing an October Challenge at the moment. I think my challenge for October has now changed to 100% TS. Eating on Friday messed me up big time. I am desperate to get back into K at this point. PLan had been to eat once a week, but not sure it will work!

:gen125: I'm ssssooooo cccccoooold!

Good luck NT with the 4 week challenge. I am doing an October Challenge at the moment. I think my challenge for October has now changed to 100% TS. Eating on Friday messed me up big time. I am desperate to get back into K at this point. PLan had been to eat once a week, but not sure it will work!

I'm on the October challenge too! lol thought I'd give myself a personal one with a ticker to keep me going ;)

I'm freezing too! Heating is on full blast but I've been away all weekend so the house is still really cold.
I gave up on trying to get warm downstairs so I'm in bed now, with my book!
x

Bed and a book sounds like a good idea xxx

Tuesday - week 3

Had a lovely early night and warmed up a treat but couldn't get to sleep! Read a few chapters, pottered on the laptop then DH came to bed and lights out! Tossed and turned for aaaages but eventually slept, must have been just before my alarm went off cos it was a very rude awakening and struggled to open my eyes!

Well! Had a productive morning, hoovered and cleaned to Cee Lo Green mmmmmmmmmmm bopped off a few calories I hope lol. Nice mug of hot water now to warm up a bit, still cold here must be winter :eek: need to get the boiler fixed ASAP!

Hope everyone is good and well and truly stuck to the seat of the wagon:D xx

Hi NT :)

stuck to the seat of my office chair - does that count? :D

Deffo counts if you have plenty of water to hand and your blankie on your knees :p

Back