Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Hi NT

You have inspired me to go swimming. I am just off to look for an aquarobics class! And will have to buy a cozzie, as mine is size 12. It have been that long since I have been swimming! lol:8855:

So glad I'm an inspiration :angel09: beware of those escaping jugs tho :p the timings of the aquaerobics classes don't suit me this week will try to go next week. Enjoy xx

I'd love to do aquaerobics! Last time I checked, they'd taken them off the timetable though :(
The problem with my local baths is that at the time I finish work the pool is full of boisterous kids, so you have to wait until 8ish for a more sedate atmosphere. By that time, I can't be bothered to come out of the house again, especially in winter.

Wish I worked part time!....

I'd love to do aquaerobics! Last time I checked, they'd taken them off the timetable though :(
The problem with my local baths is that at the time I finish work the pool is full of boisterous kids, so you have to wait until 8ish for a more sedate atmosphere. By that time, I can't be bothered to come out of the house again, especially in winter.

Wish I worked part time!....

Part-time would be lovely :) I'm lucky that I work shifts and the pool is open until 11am with no kids during term-time. And, there are 3 aquaerobics sessions per week 2 mornings and 1 evening if I'm on the right shift I could make it to 1 of them!

Beetroot chutney all done and in jars away until Christmas :)
Another swim tonight :eek: did better than last night too, did more lengths non-stop even chatted while swimming must be good exercise! lol
Knackered now tho need to sleep :faint2:
Prob go Friday morning next, might have a go on the wii tomorrow ;) but then again I have a load of ironing to do!!!

Ah well we'll see what tomorrow brings. :wavey:

Day 13 - Wednesday

Not a good start! I'm not in a good place right now :(
I scale-hop!!! OK so I admit it ;) I was doing well, until today scales have been going in the right direction either down or STS but today I am 1lb up from yest :( didn't think it would affect me because I have stuck to this to the letter.
OK! So what has happened? Maybe I drank water too late last night (I went to bed at 1am) I may be constipated, don't feel like it! Been swimming too much :):)

OK Ali, put it behind you (yes I talk to myself too ;) ) and don't weight 'til Friday :eek:

Right!! Get a grip!, already drank 1L of water and a coffee, better have a shake or it'll be another late day by the time I have had all my stuff.

I REALLY want this to work so I can feel better about myself and start going out again not hide away because I feel too fat and frumpy to 'fit in' with the girls when they go out.

If you are reading this, sorry for the ramblings but I feel better when I put things down and get a better perspective on things xx

Don't ever apologise for your ramblings Ali! This is your diary, for you to use however you want to :) We all have good and bad days on this diet (and in life generally) so diaries can't all be about how brilliant life is, and how great we feel!
Sorry to hear about the little gain this morning - I won't say all the usual stuff (constipation, water, hormones etc) because you know all that stuff anyway. And anyway, I know it doesn't make any difference to hear those things when deep down you're feeling cr@p about it (I was the same on Sunday after my underwhelming weight loss, until I got my head around it later in the day).
I just hope you can put it behind you and see what the scales say on Friday! I know you've been sticking to this diet, and it really is impossible to gain real weight when you're only having 600 calories per day! So hopefully whatever the gain was due to will have settled down, and that you'll see a better result on Friday.

I daren't scale hop at the moment (I was a serial one on all my other diets). In fact, I'm almost scared to get on them on Sundays in case I don't see what I want to see!
Hope your day gets better
x

Ali you are doing amazing juggling Exante working nights and exercise. There is only one direction those scales can go in if you stick with it. Call it computer error! As long as you do the smae today and tomorrow as you have all week you will loose!

Keep going...and rambling, it is great. :)

Thank you for your positive comments and support ladies.

Well! Today could have gone either way but I stayed with it. The thought of getting into those smaller jeans and looking better than I do now in jeans was stronger than the food I almost stuck in my mouth.
I have been so tempted that I have purposely stayed out of the kitchen and kept my hands busy by knitting! I filled up with water and black coffee. I had my soup whilst making DH and DS supper of faggots, peas and mashed potatoes which I don't like anyway so was easy to resist :rolleyes:

One day at a time, no more daily scale-hopping. Scales away until Fridays from now on :D

Hope everyone else has had a good day xx

Hi Ali

I know how tempting it is, but weigh just once a week and don't scale hop!! :)

You don't need me to tell you about the physiology of body weight :rolleyes:

Keep smiling, stay strong, and this will work :D

Day 14 - Thursday

14 days 100% TS, impressed? I am :D it hasn't been easy this week being at home is just too tempting especially when DH brings home currant buns and cherry bakewells, but I have resisted - mainly because DH will know if 1 has gone! :giggle: I have had the odd babybel light or slice of ham to keep me from straying.

Had a shake this morning then I took my mother-in-law for a CT scan so I have been out until 1pm. I am tired and thirsty, chomping on a bar and having 1L water as I type. Whatever tomorrow's WI is, as long as it is a loss, I won't give up. I will do this, I feel my clothes getting looser already but I'm still not comfortable in jeans. Got a long way to go. :argh: :sigh2:

Happy Birthday in 12 minutes time!!! Hope you have a fab, fab day!!!!!!!!

J xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jo, this is the last birthday I spend unhappy with my size!
Looking forward to a meal out tonight. Definately sticking to sparkling water, not worth coming out of ketosis just to drink!
Will stick to as near to keto friendly food as I can but DH came home with a birthday cake! Mad fool, he's never bought me a cake before, all the more for him to eat this time tho :p
I am determined and I hope the scales are kind to me in the morning xx

Happy Birthday Hun xx

Good morning peeps, thanks.
2lbs down :bliss: at this rate in 14 weeks I'll be 2 stone down ready for the new year :D

I suppose my body is adjusting to not having as many calories a day. Plus, I am not hungry :eek: have to remind myself to have my shake/bar/soup.
Oh yes! The soup! Tomato and Basil is my least favourite, so I decided to make crisps out of it and they were even less palatable than the soup! Lucky I only used a third of the powder so I had a very watery soup instead. I won't be wasting my soups on crisps again.

I am going to get the shakes and bars next time and if I'm cold I can always have the shakes warm. I'll prob have to go to town to get bouillon as I can't get it in any on the mini supermarkets round here.

Measured myself too, only the waist tho will do all measurements every 8 weeks, lost 2 inches :eek: :giggle:
Thought I had but I kept telling myself the clothes were very tight before now they're just tight lol.

I'm dying my hair now, (hiding the grey now I'm 45!) then I'll visit my friend and her baby, finished the matinee coat in time phew!

Looking forward and a bit scared of going out tonight :eat: will make good choices, but I will have a small piece of birthday cake. Glad my WI was this morning, damage limitation by next week :D

Enjoy your day peeps, I will xx

Day 16 - Saturday

Last night was fab, had a chicken and salad with dressing (not sure what it was but it was all over the chicken), and a small slice of my birthday cake. Had a couple G&T's at the end of the night and had a headache this morning but drank loads of water and 2 paracetamol soon sorted that out.

Right back to it today get off the 2lbs I gained last night so if I STS this WI Friday I'll be happy ( a loss would be even better :p)
My boss rang this morning, they are not replacing 2 members of staff who have left, 30hrs each, so she has called a meeting with her 2 bosses and us to thrash something out :(. There are not enough of us left to cover the service so nights will have to go but it also means a change in shift patterns to cover 6am and midnight antibiotics :( Really don't know if our jobs are safe as they have said they might stop the service altogether if we don't come up with a workable solution.
That could really drive me to eat but I am determined to get into smaller clothes and if I have to change jobs I won't feel as self-conscious because of my size!

On a lighter note it's my wedding anniversary so I'm off to buy DH a new mobile phone! Who said I wasn't romantic? lol
He has bought me a voucher for a back, neck, shoulder and scalp massage for my birthday/anniversary oooooh I'm looking forward to that :D

Glad you had a good time!!! I'm AAM today and really looking forward to it!! I'm going to slowly start transitioning to Atkins in the next few weeks too as been having nasty stomach problems which isn't good :0(....

Have a lovely anniversary!!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are doing great :D

Congrats on the 2lb down and fingers crossed all goes well with the meeting at work.

Well done for celebrating your birthday, sounds like great fun. If you get back on the wagon straight away I am sure it will do little damage in the long run.

Happy Anniversary!

Straight back on it! I must have knocked myself wayyyyy out of ketosis tho cos I could eat a scabby horse :p
Stuck to my 3 packs yesterday and doing well today BUT I had a glass of tesco sparkling water with hint of strawberry and :eek: it has citric acid in it. Getting back in K is bad enough without adding to it!

Resisted cake and I have been giving it away lol. Can't wait for the first month to be over so I can order my next pack! No more soups :9529: I can just about tolerate them with more water but the last few spoons are torture!

Not quite up to speed with the water. But will pick up.

Back