Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Don't know about honest Dusty, a bit of support and encouragement would be better :p
If I were honest tho I think that living with someone every day and seeing them every day you don't get to see what other people do. Because it is a gradual loss it is the ones you don't see often who 'notice'.

Hopefully he will eat his words when I get to be smaller than I have been since our DS was born and he will be 17 next March lol. I have spent the last 17 years being up to 16st 7 down to 13st 1 at my lowest in 2009 and back to 15st where I started this journey.
When I get to below 13st maybe he'll realise I mean it this time :D

nursetubs said:
Don't know about honest Dusty, a bit of support and encouragement would be better :p
If I were honest tho I think that living with someone every day and seeing them every day you don't get to see what other people do. Because it is a gradual loss it is the ones you don't see often who 'notice'.

Hopefully he will eat his words when I get to be smaller than I have been since our DS was born and he will be 17 next March lol. I have spent the last 17 years being up to 16st 7 down to 13st 1 at my lowest in 2009 and back to 15st where I started this journey.
When I get to below 13st maybe he'll realise I mean it this time :D

Yeah supportive would be much better x you will show him hun he will have to eat his words

Aaaaaaargh we had another 'chat' about his lack of support, he doesn't see why he should need to be 'supportive' if I REALLY wanted to do this :flamingmad:
Jeez and they say men don't understand women! :confused:

nursetubs said:
Aaaaaaargh we had another 'chat' about his lack of support, he doesn't see why he should need to be 'supportive' if I REALLY wanted to do this :flamingmad:
Jeez and they say men don't understand women! :confused:

Oh deary me! Maybe because it's hard and it's nice to have support when things are hard *sigh* *hits head*

Oh well! his support or not, I am doing this for me! :)
Done a whole day of TS so I am going in the right direction ;)

Thanks Dusty :thankyou:, glad you're there helping me xx

Mine is the same, just don't get any comments other than 'you're not looking too well eat something' or 'have a taste of this' MEN HEY!!! My OH eats anything and loses weight (was really ill last year and underweight now) Dr wants him to gain weight but he can't! I think I put on what he eats!! LOL

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I think sometimes one of the biggest motivations to lose weight can be to prove someone wrong... ok it's for the wrong reason, but it's not the only reason you want to lose weight, it's just the biggest motivator! For me, my mum is my biggest critic, she is quick to tell me i've put on weight, but never mentions if i lose, or tells me i look slimmer etc, i want to show her i can do it! x

I think sometimes one of the biggest motivations to lose weight can be to prove someone wrong... ok it's for the wrong reason, but it's not the only reason you want to lose weight, it's just the biggest motivator! For me, my mum is my biggest critic, she is quick to tell me i've put on weight, but never mentions if i lose, or tells me i look slimmer etc, i want to show her i can do it! x

It's certainly works for me. I can't believe how determined I am the last 2 days. What he doesn't know is that his lack of support has boosted my motivation, thanks babe ;P hehe

Mine is the same, just don't get any comments other than 'you're not looking too well eat something' or 'have a taste of this' MEN HEY!!! My OH eats anything and loses weight (was really ill last year and underweight now) Dr wants him to gain weight but he can't! I think I put on what he eats!! LOL

He definately doesn't understand then! He needs help with his own realationship with food perhaps :(

nursetubs said:
It's certainly works for me. I can't believe how determined I am the last 2 days. What he doesn't know is that his lack of support has boosted my motivation, thanks babe ;P hehe

That's great babe :) first time I did a vlcd I was the same evil ex bf and doubting parents made it so easy :) good on you!!

Hmmmm sat here watching the goggle box and nothing special on, shall I or shant I go swimming???

Well! I went swimming :D did about 24 lengths (I think, cos I lost count lol) only did 40 minutes tho cos I'm knackered :p just had my third shake. Think I'll sleep well tonight zzzzz

nursetubs said:
Well! I went swimming :D did about 24 lengths (I think, cos I lost count lol) only did 40 minutes tho cos I'm knackered :p just had my third shake. Think I'll sleep well tonight zzzzz

Well done hun x

Well done, i could not be motivated to swim today, wish i had as am wide awake. Hope you are sleeping soundly.

nursetubs said:
He definately doesn't understand then! He needs help with his own realationship with food perhaps :(

I know he just wants me to enjoy what I eat and dine together like we used to but deep down he knows I need to lose weight as lost all confidence!

Dr has given him tablets to gain weight but he just can't. It's as if he has a bottomless pit for a stomach! In one end out the other!!

Anyway good luck with your journey x

Best night's sleep in ages. Just watched 'The Impressions Show with Culshaw and Stephenson' on iplayer. I think trying to remember the names of their characters distracts from the actual comedy of it but it was still funny.

Another 100% TS behind me and still going strong. Got a headache and my 'getupandgo' seems to be missing but hopefully won't be long till I hit the K. Long day in work today, hope it's busy to keep me out of mischief ;)

Managed a whole day TS 100% yesterday and during my shift today 8 til 6.30. Had my 2 shakes then I got home!! I was soooooo hungry. What's going on? I nibbled on a piece of cheese while I got the supper on for DH and DS.

Anyone noticed how salty cheese is?? I haven't noticed before but my taste buds have certainly changed.

Had my third shake half an hour ago and I have a peppermint tea and a litre of water going so disaster averted 'phew' ;)
I really haven't drank enough water this week and I am sooooo bunged up. Don't hold out much hope for a loss this week, scales haven't moved since I lost my weekend gain :(.
I know I've stuck at it so 1 more week and I'll be back to losing again :D.

Back