Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

I think we are a forum of cold women - ketosis and losing the extra padding at this time of year, we must be mad ;) Yay for another 100% day, you are most definitely on a roll! x

Good morning :)

Hello there! Hope everyone is having a good day.

I had my banana shake this morning then I went to the local town where the fair is on. Lots of stalls to mooch around, DS was with me and by lunch time of course he was hungry! Aren't ALL teenagers lol. Anyway, the smells from the burger vans, roast pork rolls, toffee apples, candy floss you get the drift was lush. So I gave him money to get his baguette (chicken and bacon mayo :drool:) and as I stand next to him and the lady asks anything else? So I said yes, a bottle of water please!!! Can you believe it? I AM in the zone :angel09:
Just got in and realised that I have carried my Tesco bar there and home and I haven't eaten it yet. I'll put it away now for another trip out:).

Having a nice choc shake hot now and need to get cracking on the water :waterbottle:

Way to go NT!!!! you are certainly in the zone :0) keep it up Mrs!!!

J x

I have spent the last hour on ebay! Looking at dresses in size 18 then 16, so hard not knowing what size I will be in 4 weeks :confused:
I know I would like to be in a 16 BUT I have a huge issue with my big belly!!!! Pull in pants would be OK but I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable wearing a dress. At least with trousers I can wear a long tunic/top to cover my over-hang! :eek:
I will eventually get to a size I'm happy with but the Christmas party can't wait!!! :)

Woohoo you go girl!!

Hi NT, congrats on doing so well to avoid the lure of the chipper vans, just a bottle of water, eh, steely determination! I had a quick gander at your photo album and the changes you have made are remarkable, not to mention adding years to your life.

A true inspiration,

Conor

Awww thanks Conor. The smells were divine :p.

Another 2lbs off today :), considering I'm a little 'bunged-up' I'm really pleased. Heading in the right direction that's the main thing.
In a way I'm glad it's coming off relatively slowly, that way I can get used to the loss and not put it straight back on when I'm done!
I love it! I got up this morning 'feeling' slimmer even before I got on the scales. I can't wait to see the difference in the tape measure next week. (I have decided to measure myself every 8 weeks to spur me on too ;))

See you later, I have to take the outlaw to podiatry clinic this morning ugh! If she were a nicer person I'd take her shopping too lol.

Well done!! xx

See you later, I have to take the outlaw to podiatry clinic this morning ugh! If she were a nicer person I'd take her shopping too lol.

Lol!!! Feeling your pain... :rolleyes:

2lbs this week is fab, you are certainly in the zone! The market smells from food vans ALWAYS tip me over the edge, they are irresistible!

I think with your xmas outfit you should go to the shops if you can and try stuff on, you might be pleasantly suprised! Remember wearing something floaty to try and hide a tummy can actually make you look bigger, get the big pants on and try a dress!! :)

:sign0007:!!!! I caved and had a 2 finger kit-kat :eek: :angeldevil:

More water I think!!! I bought Tesco still strawberry for a change, hopefully that'll sort out my sweet craving. Maybe it's my TOTM!! (I don't know cos I have a Mirena :)) I usually crave sweet about that time.

Ah NT, you should have put the two fingers of Kit Kat in the shape of the Harvey Smith salute! Hehehe

I hope you enjoyed them, take it as your weekend treat, and you were only removing the temptation out of someone else's way. Perhaps it was as a result of over exposure to Outlaw, so all is forgiven. It was therapeutic!

I brought Mum to the shops earlier and we popped in for a coffee. I got her a cappuccino and a black coffee for myself. When I went to pay for it the assistant said for another 99 cent I could have a muffin with fresh cream, so I got one for Mum. I never came across these offers when I could have availed of them. Anyway, Mum enjoyed her treat.

Well done on your pound busting, another 2lbs off, you're a weight loss machine!

Enjoy your weekend,

Conor

Well done on your 2lb loss!

As for the Kit-Kat ... well, we're only human and the occasional slip isn't a hanging offence. In fact, from time to time it may be a good thing because it's how we DEAL with the little slips that educate us in how to change our ways. I know if I've eaten more than I know I should have in the past, I've dealt with it by ..... eating more! Crazy logic but there you are!

You had a little 'treat', you didn't make a big issue of it but have strategies in place to rectify it - done and dusted!! Well done you :)

Ah NT, you should have put the two fingers of Kit Kat in the shape of the Harvey Smith salute! Hehehe

Haha yeah maybe I should have, it was nice tho glad I didn't have any more in the house or they would have gone too. Def a weak moment, aarrrggghhh the outlaw really winds me up.

Anyway 1.5L of strawberry water and a peppermint tea and I'm back! Hope it hasn't damaged the K too much :).

Well done on your pound busting, another 2lbs off, you're a weight loss machine!

^^ Made me laugh @ weight loss machine. Def going in the right direction, I'd be gutted if I had a gain at all :p.

Good luck with tomorrow's WI I have a feeling it's going to be grrrrrreat. xxx

Well done on your 2lb loss!

As for the Kit-Kat ... well, we're only human and the occasional slip isn't a hanging offence. In fact, from time to time it may be a good thing because it's how we DEAL with the little slips that educate us in how to change our ways. I know if I've eaten more than I know I should have in the past, I've dealt with it by ..... eating more! Crazy logic but there you are!

You had a little 'treat', you didn't make a big issue of it but have strategies in place to rectify it - done and dusted!! Well done you :)

Thanks RD, you're right I would def not have stopped at just a kit-kat before :p

I thought you wanted to catch me up?! :p

RD is right, I would have had about 3 kit-kats, a snickers, some crisps.. etc... so well done!

But you should have some of these anyway ... :whoopass: because I really like the smiley! hehe

Well done on getting the water down you :)

well done on your 17lb loss, you must be feeling fantastic and just draw a line under the kit-kat xxx

She can't draw a line under it ... she's eaten it :8855:

Back