Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Hey! Don't be so negative BUT get ready to get your ass whooped :p

I think you're right about DH, I suppose he has seen me do it all before and is worried for me! I think his reverse psychology is working, give me too much praise and I get complacent so don't praise me and I get stubborn and dig my heels in. Oh! He knows me so well ;)

It is different this time tho', last time I had to give in because of my health and had to have an operation, this time I WILL get to goal.
Mind you when he saw my stats he said he hadn't realised that I had gone back up in weight and he didn't see me as any different. Nice eh?
I suppose living with someone day in day out you don't 'see' the gain the scales do lol.

:hmm: just had cinnamon in my chocolate shake! The jury's still out on that one, I think I added too much I can still taste it after half an hour :confused:

Ali, you are doing fantastic, and the scales prove it.

We all have our reasons for being on here. We are very lucky because everyone on here knows what its like being in our own way because of our excess weight or having to step back and let life pass us by for the same reason.

There's a great bunch of like minded folk on here, and we'll leave no soldier behind!

Every minute of every day is a series of choices, all we have to do is examine our choices and understand our reasons for the choices we make.

You are a shining beacon on here.

Keep up the good work or I'll be on your case... :whip: :D

Conor

Thank you for your kind words Conor. Got the whip out eh? ;):D

Yep, whip out, we have to crack on, a mere 5 weeks to the day to Christmas day, so a 2lb / week weight loss (allowing for stumbles, nights out etc) should get to our Target. Simples ;)

Best of luck,

Conor

What better way to spend a sunday evening? Grease on channel 4 :D

Evening! Well done you! I don't like Indian food so that wouldn't have bothered me at all, and I am also so far into the zone that I wouldn't care about the chocs either. We always have chocs in the house as Hubby is a naughty (but skinny!) boy.

I want a third stone off by Xmas day, can I join in the fun?! xx

You're very welcome hun. Get ready to be whipped Sara, Conor is a hard taskmaster. :whip:

4.5L water plus shakes and coffee, a record for me plus I could drink more but it's getting a bit late and I don't want to be up all night.

Here's to another great day tomorrow, onwards and downwards. xxx

Well done Ali with all the water. I'm guzzling the stuff down all evening, I think I'm on my 4th litre. I've stopped now, if I didn't I might as well bring the duvet into the En Suite and sleep there!

Welcome along for the madness Sarette. Hope we all make it, a stone down for Christmas Day, we'll give it our best shot. Jeez, we'll all look AMAZING in the Christmas photos!

Nite Nite ladies,

Conor

Woohoo I'm in!

Night

Sarah xx

Glad you had a good weekend, you've certainly got your motivated head on! I can't believe it's only 5 weeks until christmas, i have such poor self control around chocolate and there is so much of it about! Argh!!

Been on here for ages, checking out other peeps diaries etc and forgot to do my own!

Maybe it's because I have nothing exciting to add today :p. I am very tired and cold! I had a good night's sleep but I didn't want to get up.
I can't seem to focus either and making loads of typos I have to correct before clicking reply!

I had this when I started Exante so I hope it'll wear off again.:sigh:
If someone finds my energy I would like it back before I'm in work again on Weds ;).
I think DH finished the chocs, either that or he's hidden them :). I'm not going to bother looking for them anyway!

Oh well, here's to another 100% TS day. Got a feeling I won't be as good on the water today but 3L plus shakes and pepp tea is enough!!

how u done with your fluids today? i need a smack cuz ive been rubbish lol x

1.5L bottle empty, on my second now. Had 2 mugs pepp tea and 2 coffees plus 2 shakes with 300ml each so far. So, all in all not as bad as I thought ;).
Still 1 shake to go but I feel quite full with all the liquid at the mo.
Lots of trips to the loo tho. Gonna be hard when I go back to work Weds, won't get anywhere near the liquid I have since I've been on leave :(

Good night Ali, I took you up on your kind offer to join your Christmas challenge. Here's hoping for great results for all participants.

Did you day fire up for you or did you have a chillin day, might as well while you're on leave! Well done with your 3lbs weight loss so far, you are well underway. Hope I can keep pace with you guys & gals.

Chat tomorrow,

Conor

Hope you get your energy back soon love! It could be the Exante, but i always find if i'm on holiday/days off, i seem to have much less energy than when i'm busy, so perhaps it's just lethargy? Eitherways, hope you find your vavavoom soon :) xx

Hope your having a fabby day xxx

Good night Ali, I took you up on your kind offer to join your Christmas challenge. Here's hoping for great results for all participants.

Did you day fire up for you or did you have a chillin day, might as well while you're on leave! Well done with your 3lbs weight loss so far, you are well underway. Hope I can keep pace with you guys & gals.

Chat tomorrow,

Conor

Warmed up nicely, had the heating on and snuggled on the sofa under a fleece. Had a very lazy day ;D

Hope you get your energy back soon love! It could be the Exante, but i always find if i'm on holiday/days off, i seem to have much less energy than when i'm busy, so perhaps it's just lethargy? Eitherways, hope you find your vavavoom soon :) xx

Not quite found my vavavoom but I am less tired today. ;)

I have done a bit more than yest! I couldn't get to sleep last night, prob because I had vegetated on the sofa all day but, the thought of going back to work at 7 tomorrow after 2 weeks off ugh! I hate 10hr shifts :(

Looking forward to seeing the school production of Grease tonight :D DS is on the tech side of it, sound and lighting. Hope it goes well for him and the crew. They have 6 shows this week :eek:

Christmas outfit! I am not going to spend a fortune because I don't intend to be this size for long! :p I have been bidding and lost out on a few items on ebay, I am bidding on one now that finishes when I'm in work tomorrow so I hope I have put in a high enough bid :confused:
I am looking for a long top/short dress so when it comes I will try it with leggings or thick tights to see what I look like!
I'm actually very excited because I've been going through my wardrobe and found a few things that have 'missed the boat' and are too big! Some things I haven't worn since 2009 and aren't going to be worn again :D
Also, going back to my wedding ring problem, I have to wear my eternity and engagement rings to keep it on but they are now quite loose and end up upside down with the diamonds underneath :eek:. All good NSV's but have happened sooooo fast! Oh! AND waist is 37" but I don't intend to measure the rest of me until week 12 :D

Enough waffling for now I need to get some work done ;)

Onwards and downwards, it's all exciting stuff ;)

Back