Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

It's SO lovely and such a motivator when other people start to notice. You will definitely be in that dress by your xmas do (and we all want photos!!) xx

Good morning! xx

Hiya NT... its such a boost when people tel you that ya looking good etc.. Really helps to keep us motivated ... i often read on the forum that a negative comment can send some of us running for the sweetie jar or to maccy D's ... If only some people could adopt the practice of "if ya cant say something nice then say nothing at all" this world would be such a nicer place to live in eh... good luck with ya xmas dress huni xxxxx

With all the comments and questions I think I'll be wanting a discount in January for recruiting to Exante :p
Even my DH has got on the bandwagon and said my clothes are a bit baggy and my chin looks bony! Maybe he'll start supporting me now heh :)

So hard getting my water intake now I'm back in work tho! I could do at least 3L a day over last 2 weeks but I have scraped 2 yest and today. I drove around (in my job) last evening looking for a loo that wasn't locked! Even Morrisons was shut when I got there. I had to go in a patient's house in the end. At least it was clean I wouldn't go in some of them!
It shows on the scales too, STS the last 2 days so I hope tomorrow's WI will be OK. Drinking water makes such a difference.

I haven't been able to go swimming either, God! I'm whingy tonight :p moan moan moan ;)
I think I'll cwtch up on the sofa with a bottle of water and my knitting :D

Here's to a good day tomorrow. xx

That's great that your colleagues have noticed, such a boost to your motivation :)

The water really does seem to make a big difference; although sounds like it's not so easy in your work. I find sometimes I take a bottle to bed and drink some when I wake up in the night. Can help you get some extra water intake in :)

Happy knitting :)
Have you come across the website ravelry? There are some great patterns there :)

Have you come across the website ravelry? There are some great patterns there :)

Ohhh! Thanks for that, I'll have a look now :D

hi nt how was the weigh in?

h x

2lbs off :D
Was secretly hoping for more but I seem to be on a go-slow!
It's still going in the right direction. :)

What can I do to make that 3 next week...I did miss out on my swim. I need to up the ante with some exercise methinks ;).

2lbs off is 2lbs in the right direction like you said, which is fab!! Well done, i could do with a dose of your motivation and willpower right now! xx

fantastic and its all going the right way...down!

h x

2lbs off is 2lbs in the right direction like you said, which is fab!! Well done, i could do with a dose of your motivation and willpower right now! xx

OKAY I confess, I had 2 small sausage rolls last night :giggle:. Cooking for the local bowls team and had to be done!! :D
Made up for it with 2L of water and hopefully flushed them out before too much damage. Don't think it's affected K too much ;).

Well done Ali!!!! I'm prob looking at around 2lb this week too.......not much but still as you say going in the right direction!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ali!!!!!!!!!!! Lol........

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:D :giggle: :D Drwwwwwwggg as my Welsh friends would call me! (drwg = naughty) :D

OKAY I confess, I had 2 small sausage rolls last night :giggle:. Cooking for the local bowls team and had to be done!! :D
Made up for it with 2L of water and hopefully flushed them out before too much damage. Don't think it's affected K too much ;).

Oh Ali how could you? :p You trying to flush them out really made me laugh :D Glad to see it hasn't affected your motivation though :) Well done on the 2lb loss, I'm sure if you stay well clear of sausage rolls this week :p you'll manage 3lbs.
Hazel
x

What between you and Valentine I'm the only saintly one left lol for how long tho? :)
Ah what's a couple of sausage rolls in the grand scheme of this.
Yep get flushing lol xx

I remain saintly LMP ;)

*ignores sausage roll mention*

Well done on he 2lb loss xx

Back