Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

I take 2 PH capsules every morning and have had no problems toilet wise thus far! I go them from Holland and Barrett :)

I am also freezing cold all the time, why am I dieting at this time of year again?! xx

I take 2 PH capsules every morning and have had no problems toilet wise thus far! I go them from Holland and Barrett :)

I am also freezing cold all the time, why am I dieting at this time of year again?! xx

Thanks Sara, I think I'll get the capsules I can't bear gloopy consistency in my mouth so the husk is definitely out :p. Once I have cleared out hopefully tomorrow, I will get into a routine with them.

I have a sore throat, I could do with sucking Strepsils or Soothers right now! :( But, I want to stay in ketosis!!

Oh Ali don't get ill!! I started with a sore throat, ignored it, and look at me now! Stuck in a rut! Can you take some paracetamol and warm drinks, see if that helps? Or a teaspoon of honey if you're desperate! xx

Oh Ali don't get ill!! I started with a sore throat, ignored it, and look at me now! Stuck in a rut! Can you take some paracetamol and warm drinks, see if that helps? Or a teaspoon of honey if you're desperate! xx

Sore throat, earache, stuffy nose, achey and I can feel it starting on my chest so I am going to nip it in the bud with Paracetamol and Covonia! Day off today so a walk in the fresh air then a duvet day :D

If Exante provides 100% RDA's of vitamins and minerals, and it's all I've had for 10 weeks why do I feel like crap??
I know colds are viruses and I hate being ill so I have to blame something :p

Glug, Glug, Glug I'm drinking :D

If Exante provides 100% RDA's of vitamins and minerals, and it's all I've had for 10 weeks why do I feel like crap??
I know colds are viruses and I hate being ill so I have to blame something :p

Glug, Glug, Glug I'm drinking :D
Oh dear keep warm and have plenty of warm fluids x

Oh no :( hope you feel better soon Ali xx

Thanks guys, I do feel rotten tho :(

I have had a few nice comments in my reputation section but is there a way of knowing who wrote them if they didn't put their name behind it?

What a day! hot and sweaty, cold and shivery. Ugh! just had lemsip with honey and whisky, will prob knock me out of K but hey-ho :(
On the plus side had 4L water plus shakes.

Sorry you're feeling so rubbish Ali :( Hope you feel better soon. I'm in the same boat unfortunately. Runny nose, earache, headache...nearly had a Lemsip earlier myself actually, but didn't dare risk the effect on the big K.

Have your dresses arrived yet by the way? Any luck on that front?
x

Thanks Alex, I'm off to bed, got a splitting headache. This cold is Ugh!
No dress still hasn't come, emailed today to see where it was I need it for the 9th and got no reply.

Sorry you are feeling rough, hope you feel better in the morning xx

How you feeling today Ali? xx

Bloody awful :( Plus scales show a gain of 2lb since last week thanks to the lemsip and honey. I think I'll go back to bed.

Ugghh, sorry to hear that Ali...I've made it into work but still feel rough. Not sure if I'll last a whole day here...I just want to get back into bed!
Hope you feel a bit better soon x

That sucks :( Definitely go back to bed xx

Back