Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Well that was Thursday night Ali, I was very good yesterday and only had two glasses of wine!!

That's damn good for me :0)

Had a protein shake for breakfast this morning and it was nice not to think about food in the morning.....I think protein shakes are deffo the way forward for breakfast and maybe lunch!

It'll make me appreciate my food in the evening more...x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WHY DO I STILL FEEL FAT?!?!?!?

The first pic was me in April and the second was at my do on Friday nearly 2 stone lighter. Why can't I see the difference?

I must have dressed really well to hide my 15st 3lbs back then.
Was I less then perhaps and just gained to 15st by the time I started in Sept? Maybe the purple dress is more floaty and doesn't show my shape? Oh God I don't know.

I will be size 12/14 by next April and BOTH these pics will look fat!!!!!!!

HPIM2968-Copy.jpg
HPIM3335.jpg

Now now nursie, you look fantastic! Your loads smaller around the middle, its just that the new dress isn't tight around the middle like the other photo so you can't see how much you've lost really. It's a great achievement x

Can definitely tell you've lost weight! You look great! :) Try and focus on how much better you feel about yourself now. Would you have had the confidence to wear the shorter dress when you weighed 15stone3?? Keep going hun you're doing fab x

You look fab & have def lost weight. You are much closer to the camera in the 2nd pic x

Ali you can definitely see the difference between those two pictures! I'll admit - the first picture is a flattering one, and I wouldn't say that you looked over 15 stone in it, but you do look a lot slimmer in the second one, both in terms of your figure, and your face!
x

Hi Ali, you look amazing in both pics but you can see the loss of the more recent photo. Look at those pins!!!! I would kill for nice legs x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Looking good NT, looking really good!!! :D

I can't see much difference in me either - but everyone else can. Body image is a very complicated thing :)

You are doing so well. Stay strong!!

Now now nursie, you look fantastic! Your loads smaller around the middle, its just that the new dress isn't tight around the middle like the other photo so you can't see how much you've lost really. It's a great achievement x

Thanks Lux xx

Can definitely tell you've lost weight! You look great! :) Try and focus on how much better you feel about yourself now. Would you have had the confidence to wear the shorter dress when you weighed 15stone3?? Keep going hun you're doing fab x

Thanks Hazel. You're right, I do feel so much better. I haven't worn a dress like that in over 20 yrs so no I wouldn't have worn a short one. As you can see from the top pic I suppose :) xx

You look fab & have def lost weight. You are much closer to the camera in the 2nd pic x

Thanks Sav. xx

Ali you can definitely see the difference between those two pictures! I'll admit - the first picture is a flattering one, and I wouldn't say that you looked over 15 stone in it, but you do look a lot slimmer in the second one, both in terms of your figure, and your face!
x

Thanks Alex, xx

Hi Ali, you look amazing in both pics but you can see the loss of the more recent photo. Look at those pins!!!! I would kill for nice legs x

Lol Shell, my legs are definitely better toned. Must be the swimming. xx

Looking good NT, looking really good!!! :D

I can't see much difference in me either - but everyone else can. Body image is a very complicated thing :)

You are doing so well. Stay strong!!

Thanks D. You're right about body image. I'm glad the tape measure tells me there is a difference and they say the camera never lies ;) xx

Hiya Ali, wow I can see a big difference. You look fab.
I think we get too hard on our selfs at times, I've lost close to 8 stone and when I look in the mirror I still can't see a difference. Yep, I think I'm nuts lol xx

Wow Ali looking hot hon there is such a big difference from your face and tummy area.... be proud honestly i like your dress it suits u alot xx

Hiya Ali, wow I can see a big difference. You look fab.
I think we get too hard on our selfs at times, I've lost close to 8 stone and when I look in the mirror I still can't see a difference. Yep, I think I'm nuts lol xx

Yep Clair, you ARE nuts! :D 8 stone is amazing it's a whole little person. You wouldn't go running with the extra 8 stone to carry around would you?

Wow Ali looking hot hon there is such a big difference from your face and tummy area.... be proud honestly i like your dress it suits u alot xx

Thanks Danii, I love the dress too. Will be def wearing quite a bit of it:)

I really must get my butt in gear and stop picking when I get home! I'm fine in work, but I think yesterday because I ran out of water and CBA to go down to the kitchen to fill up the bottle I was starving by the time I got home. Today I will take 2 bottles with me;)
The bread I ate last night did play havoc with my IBS so it was like punishment!

I WILL be in the 12's on NYE so Ali, STOP FAFFING

No visitors to my diary today? Must be quiet with the run up to Christmas.
I've been good today, so busy in work I've had no time to think about cheating! I've had coffee and water and just had my last shake when I got in at 11.30pm
Hope tomorrow is another busy day :p hubby will be home all evening and watching I don't cheat lol

nursetubs said:
No visitors to my diary today? Must be quiet with the run up to Christmas.
I've been good today, so busy in work I've had no time to think about cheating! I've had coffee and water and just had my last shake when I got in at 11.30pm
Hope tomorrow is another busy day :p hubby will be home all evening and watching I don't cheat lol

Yep very quiet we're all naughty and eating so proud of you for sticking to it x

Hi Ali, sorry haven't been on. Really busy at work. sts this week for me. I have a lunch and drinks today then out Friday night so will have WS day tomorrow.

Glad your keeping motivated x

Morning Ali, looking fab in your dress! xx

Thank you Sarah. Yeah it's a busy time of the year Carly and Shell. This time next month we'll have trouble keeping up with the posts 'cos of new starters or re-starters ;)
I'm glad of the busy days in work at the mo to keep me occupied. Last Friday's night out gain is clinging on for dear life! I hope I get it off by Friday WI! Then again I am constipated (tmi I know lol) :)

you must have looked lovely in your dress...well worth waiting for :)

i was wondering where everyone was too..no ones visited my dairy for a while either!

was it something i said, or didnt lol

h x

Back