Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Morning Ali I gained 7 lbs in 3 days :( but 3.5 lbs down of that now...

Here's to a fab TS day for us both and back on track xx

Morning Ali I gained 7 lbs in 3 days :( but 3.5 lbs down of that now...

Here's to a fab TS day for us both and back on track xx

I'm hoping that most of it is carb related water retention. Been a good day but really need to up the water intake tonight, not much chance to drink while driving around all day today :(
Hope we get in to K very quickly and get the motivation I had before Christmas back xx

Ewwwww I feel pants! Got THE worst stomach cramps :( I suppose my body isn't used to having so much cr@p in such a short space of time. I'm off to bed, I hope I do better on the water front tomorrow. At least I'm not on duty until 2 and I'm much better at this in work :) Here's to another day of TS and roll on K nitenite xx

Hope you feel better in the morning nt. Have been reading your diary well done on your journey so far.bfn

I am too scared to get on the scales on Friday so will go TS and check in again after 7 days TS in the hope that it brings me into the general area I was at when this mad mentality is suppressed> I don't think having Baileys counts as a meal replacement..lol!! Best of luck xx

Hope you feel better in the morning nt. Have been reading your diary well done on your journey so far.bfn

Thanks for your kind words :) I will feel much better when I am back in the zone xx

Me too..I am actually missing the hunger pangs now..hate that bloated feeling and the associated 'carb face' I have developed...roll on new year and a new determination...we CAN do it!!!"

I am too scared to get on the scales on Friday so will go TS and check in again after 7 days TS in the hope that it brings me into the general area I was at when this mad mentality is suppressed> I don't think having Baileys counts as a meal replacement..lol!! Best of luck xx

Haha I wish I had bought Baileys now, good luck with the next week. WI Friday will give me the shake-up I need :p hopefully the following Friday it will give me a nice surprise :D

Me too..I am actually missing the hunger pangs now..hate that bloated feeling and the associated 'carb face' I have developed...roll on new year and a new determination...we CAN do it!!!"

We WILL do it ;) roll on hunger. Then K and renewed energy. I forgot how sluggish carbs makes me feel.

Goooood morning Ali here's to another fabby day :)

Good Morning Ali! xx

Good morning Danii. Good to see you back Sarah.
My belly feels as if Amir Khan has gone and used it as a punchbag! Got my shakes ready and my water. It's my sister's partner's 40th birthday and they're having a bit of a do, luckily I'm working until 10 so I can sneak in and just have a coffee :)
Looking forward to the K feeling...we are a strange lot aren't we;)

OK. Not quite as planned, nibbled my way through the cheese board and dips. Had choc birthday cake and a G&T.
I'm not going to waste any more shakes until my head is well and truly back on the wagon, and all temptation of food is out of the way.
See you in the new year when I can commit myself to it 100%.

Here's to a slim and healthy future xx

Hoping you enjoyed it though hon - which is most important x
Good luck for your continued journey in the new year xx

Thanks hun, I think I enjoyed the social side more than the food but couldn't help myself ;)
These bad habits are going to have to go if I am to maintain when I get to goal. I need to get to grips with a motivational book of some kind which teaches a different kind of approach to eating.

Sounds like a good idea to me hon x

I've just started a book called The Motivated Mind by Raj Persaud. It looks a bit clinical (might be right up your street considering you're a nurse!) but it had good reviews.

I've had 2 family do's since starting TS and I felt awfully rude turning down drink/food. Maybe I should have been honest but at the first one I told them that I'd had a big lunch and at the second , that I was driving (even though I only live across the road. Eek!).

The New Year is only a few days away. Stick to the protein and just try to enjoy the break.

Laura x

Hi Laura, Thanks for that, I'll have a look at it on Amazon. So many things revolve around food and we have been brought up to be hospitable and offer a cup of tea and a biscuit etc that we feel awful when we turn it down!
I have had quite a few do's including my birthday in Oct and managed to keep to low carb options pretty good but I have gone berserk over Christmas with cake and pate, cheese and biscuits not to mention the chutney! Ah well, lesson learned and my stomach is complaining so roll on Monday.

Happy New Year hun and a healthy, slim 2012 xx

Good luck everyone, I am starting again on the Exante Diet on Monday. Has any one tried the Exante porridge yet? Tasha x

I have ordered a few porridge but I haven't tried any yet. Good luck from Monday Tash xx

Back