Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

I'm going to see if I can get the Beck book in our local works

Glad that you are feeling a bit better. I didn't post yesterday because I gave into temptation...not a binge ( a pot noodle of all things!! :() Back on today though so still here!! Take care and be kind to yourself, you are doing so well :)

Love the mantra Nursetubs, really makes you think, well done everyone who has stuck 100% and good luck to those like me who start again tomorrow after a blip today!! Tasha x

"craving is just a feeling and you don't have to give in to it. It's a choice - eat and feel bad, don't eat and feel good"

I really like that mantra, will have to keep it in mind for when I start Exante on Tuesday. Well done nursetubs on overcoming your hard patch earlier today :)

Another mantra to think about ..........

"No matter what is influencing me, it is still my hand that puts the food into my mouth."

"The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret."

Tasha x

haha one of mine :D

i saw one earlier today that really struck a chord with me, it said "dont dig your grave with your own knife and fork", talk about hitting home!

Like that one too!!!!

Another one I like......

"You have failed only when you quit trying. Until then, you're still in the act of progression. So, never quit trying and you'll never be a failure"

Tasha x

oooh i like it!

Last one for tonight I promise!!!

"If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you
always got"

Tasha x

It comes down to a simple question: what do you want out of life, and what are you willing to do to get it?

Anything is possible, It's your choice whether or not you choose to make IT happen

I totally agree, life is not a dress rehearsal and this is the only body I am going to get so I am damn well going to try and look after it from here on in! Tasha x

Oh I like it! :D xx

Thanks Little Miss Perfect, I am going to repeat over and over to myself so I stick to this diet, good luck today Tasha x

Oh I like it! :D xx

Oh how true this quote is and lm in so much pain today all of my own doing. I shall keep this quote to hand many thanks. Mx

"The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret"

I love this quote! It's very apt for me at the moment too, as I didn't exercise any discipline over Christmas and now I am very much regretting!
One to remember I think!
x

Hey Ali hope your having a good sunday x

Back