Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

What does boullion taste like? My mum said it's a type of gravy??

lol it is a very thin gravy stock and I like the taste. A bit like thin vegetable soup. I have the reduced salt one and even that's quite salty!
Don't make it too strong to start with, about half a teaspoon then make it stronger every time to your liking, keeps me going and feels like I'm having soup! enjoy xx

All I can say is that you're a stronger woman than me!!! That's some serious willpower :eek: Well done :D
x

Bloomin' 'eck it was hard tho, thank goodness for bouillon! Not quite the same I know lol

3lbs off :D thank goodness I packed those sausage rolls in a box as soon as they were cold, and out the door. Well worth the sacrifice lol

That's all my xmas gain gone and into virgin blubber. Thanks to Sarah, hun I know you are ahead of me for now...watch your tail I'm on a roll :p

nursetubs said:
3lbs off :D thank goodness I packed those sausage rolls in a box as soon as they were cold, and out the door. Well worth the sacrifice lol

That's all my xmas gain gone and into virgin blubber. Thanks to Sarah, hun I know you are ahead of me for now...watch your tail I'm on a roll :p

Well done lovely xxx

Well done! Also well done for resisting the sausage rolls, pastry goods are hard to say no to lol x

Congrats :)

Can you have as much boullion as you want or is there a limit to stay in K ? Sorry for all the Q's xx

Congrats :)

Can you have as much boullion as you want or is there a limit to stay in K ? Sorry for all the Q's xx

No probs hun, they say 2 mugs a day but if you prefer them weaker and only use half a teasp per mug I can't see why you could't have up to 4 a day xx

Lovely thank you, I was thinking 2 a day to see me through when family are eating roast dinner or pie and chips etc. Or even just to bump up my 'meals' when I'm ill xx

nursetubs said:

You did the hard work hun. With you every step of the way, you are keeping me on my toes x

whooah, well done on that virgin blubber. Off to get the boullion tomorrow, 5 days down and feeling good! Not even one mini cheat and no intentions of doing so - never felt so determined. Have a great weekend all x

whooah, well done on that virgin blubber. Off to get the boullion tomorrow, 5 days down and feeling good! Not even one mini cheat and no intentions of doing so - never felt so determined. Have a great weekend all x

Hi Julia, I couldn't find the bouillon with the stocks today, they were with the speciality diets, gluten free etc.

Good morning minis, it's 2.30am and I haven't even had my second shake for Friday! I went back to bed for a couple of hours from 2 to 4 after I had my first shake then I went food shopping. By the time I put it away, had a shower it was time to go to work.
At least I don't have to have my Saturday shake until I get up :)
I think I may need to set my alarm to remind me to have a shake!! I am drinking about 3-4L water and bouillon keeps me going but I should make sure my calories and vits are well spaced out.
Day 13 of TS today I have a pair of skinny jeans I want to try when I get to 12 7, they have only been worn once in 2008 then I became ill with gallstones and haven't worn them since lol.
Hmmmmm better have a choc shake before I get another call-out.

Happy Saturday peeps xx

Morning Ali and well done on your loss this week :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WEll done Ali...you are really in the zone!:D

Morning all! Well it's actually 6pm and I have slept most of it:)
Just about managed my 3 shakes for yesterday. Tonight we have a few more calls so I'll be out more I have my bar ready and I'll make sure I have it. My colleague on tonight is starting on herablife after she was motivated by my losses :D
I have also tried coke zero for the first time, it doesn't give me the 'hunger/cravings' that dr pepper does so all is good. I will only have 1 can a day tho.

Hope you had a good saturday and the weekend isn't too much of a challenge xx

Back