Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

ladygaga said:
Great Post Triage....very motivating indeed. I remember when you pair first started and it's truly crushing to think that I am fatter now :( Hey ho. Fantastic that you guys are doing so well and soooooooooooooo close to goal. Very proud of you both xxx

Thanks Gaga you will get there, takes time and perseverance. Jo always has the right words to get me back on track.

triage999 said:
Hiya Ali.

Keep going, and remember when we first started!!! I'm sure you don't want to be back to how you felt then, I sure as hell don't!

It always really motivates me to read my first page I wrote on here when I feel low as I remember feeling horrendous when I wrote it after just coming back from Butlins for a girls weekend away!

Try re-reading yours!

I've been 100% now since January barring a planned Chinese and meal out....! I even lost 3lbs over Easter! Just stay focused on those gorgeous summer clothes that YOU will be able to wear and look good in this year!!!

I'm counting on you!!!

And remember NOTHING taste as good as being slim feels!!

Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jo, you are amazing :D You always have the right words and you always seem to know the right time I need you :D

This is phase 2 of my journey and it won't be long before I'm like you! Struggling with that illusive last 7lbs hehe
Here's to us and our Exante journey and all our new friends. Thanks Jo, without you I prob wouldn't have seen it through the first month. xxx

Almost forgot, had a fab day at the wedding yesterday. I felt absolutely amazing :D

Awwwww, choked now :) do you remember our night shift ramblings together in the early days???

We battled through that and you sure as hell can battle through your low at the moment!

Glad you had a fab day at the wedding, and when you are feeling a blip approaching remember the comments you got yesterday and then think of the comments you won't get next year or worse still behind your back!!

You are strong and you are showing them that you can do this, remember all the doubters, don't give them the satisfaction of something to gloat over!

And you do have a goal, think of that slinky size 10/12 number at Christmas!!!

Gaga.....you will find your way again, practical things start with positive thoughts......write a pro's and cons list.....what you like about yourself and what you dislike, and a third list what you can change about your dislikes or work with them! Stick it somewhere you'll always see it...

You still have a good 4 months before summer really begins and a good 8 months before Christmas and you can so do this!

Be focused ladies, time stands still for no one and would you rather spend the short time we are here miserable or living the life you deserve? It's only a few months of hard work out of the rest of your life....xx

yesterday :D
HPIM3424-1.jpg

April 2011 ;)
HPIM2968-Copy-1.jpg

:eek: how do I make pictures smaller?

Cracking pics !
What a difference !
And some very motivational ideas too nursie, that I may have to borrow, to help me on my next "phase" :D

Cracking pics !
What a difference !
And some very motivational ideas too nursie, that I may have to borrow, to help me on my next "phase" :D

Go ahead Marge, glad I can be of some motivational help. Lord knows I rely on the motivation of others so we can get along on this journey together xx

wow.... love the pictures.

i'm on day one and i have read nearly all your posts....you are an inspiration and help...when times are bad (they will be) for me i'm going to read this again and it will inspire and motivate me to conitune... i tried the veg soup (the only soup i have ) as i ordered the porridge....it reminded me of a cup of soup it seamed to take ages to eat and i wa full before finsihing thats it the litre bottle of water i have next to me...i have never drank so much water in my life!!!

Hi mama pockets, love your name :D Thank you for your kind words.
I write down everything I feel and if it helps someone else as well then fab :)

I recommend starting a diary, that way you will be able to look back at your ups and down. Plus it's somewhere we can come and help you out too.

Good luck xx

Wow!!!!! Look at you!!!! You hot, hot lady :0p x

Wow Ali - what an amazing difference!
No wonder you felt wonderful at the wedding :D
Good luck with phase two....we are going to do this!
x

Thanks Alex, starting a new phase has certainly given me a renewed gusto! lol

Hello my mini friends. I am oozing with positivity :D hope this feeling lasts ;) lol

I really need to up the ante on the water but a bit difficult when you have a job which involves a lot of driving and nights! My mouth is foul but on a plus side I'm not too cold yet hehe.

Hope everyone had a great Monday, can't wait for WI ;)

I'm on day three and at 4 had to resort to a cup of coffee with a sweetner. As I was flagging..not hungry just all of a sudden felt really tired... And a bit fussy never drank so much water in all my life...other than that i'm in a really good mood!

Hi Ali, your photos are great, you can really see the difference!! :)

Good luck with phase 2 x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Back