Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Good morning :D feel so much better now I've had a poo!!! Tmi I know lol.
In work today so kept occupied, hope I can manage the water. Always afraid to drink when I'm on my rounds, don't fancy peeing behind a hedge in the rain ;) hehe

Good morning Nurse Ali, lol glad you're feeling better after your poo!! Have a fab day :hug99: xx

image-4049441046.jpg

The sun has got his hat on la la la la ;)

Good morning minis :) beautiful sunshine here and I have the day off, well sort of! I'm on nights starting tonight. Going in a night early to cover sickness so I am now doing 5 not 4 as originally planned :eek:
Don't know if I'll WI Friday yet, if I can't sleep it plays havoc with my body clock so I might wait until my next night off to weight the next morning or I might give it a complete miss and weigh a week Friday!! Now, there's a challenge for a scale-hopper lol

Second load of washing in already while I chat with you lovelies with my coffee. I usually have trouble spacing out my shakes on day one of nights so I will prob end up having 4 before the morning ;) better than the biscuit tin eh?
Thankfully we are still not back in our office so all treats and snacks have gone AWOL and I'll be stronger (I hope thanks to K) when we go back.

Have a great day on the wagon, there's plenty of room and it's only bumpy if you let it be! ;) xx <3

nursetubs said:
The sun has got his hat on la la la la ;)

Good morning minis :) beautiful sunshine here and I have the day off, well sort of! I'm on nights starting tonight. Going in a night early to cover sickness so I am now doing 5 not 4 as originally planned :eek:
Don't know if I'll WI Friday yet, if I can't sleep it plays havoc with my body clock so I might wait until my next night off to weight the next morning or I might give it a complete miss and weigh a week Friday!! Now, there's a challenge for a scale-hopper lol

Second load of washing in already while I chat with you lovelies with my coffee. I usually have trouble spacing out my shakes on day one of nights so I will prob end up having 4 before the morning ;) better than the biscuit tin eh?
Thankfully we are still not back in our office so all treats and snacks have gone AWOL and I'll be stronger (I hope thanks to K) when we go back.

Have a great day on the wagon, there's plenty of room and it's only bumpy if you let it be! ;) xx <3

Yay for sun! Yeah I find shifts/not sleeping etc play merry havoc with my scales and never in a positive way lol maybe skipping them would be sensible. Hope you have a nice day and the shifts aren't too bad :) you're doing great :)

Good afternoon Nurse Ali, hope your evening passes quick. Have a fab one! :hug99: xx

Good luck on Nights Ali, they're tough. Hope you get a chance to while away a little time on MM's and catch up on all this massive weight loss that's going on all around us!

Kind regards,

Conor

Just wanted to say hello! Will catch up on your thread properly tomorrow xx

I am so cold! Wish I could go to bed! Bloomin weather has turned rainy again :(
I am getting better at the water again I'm not sure if I filled my bottle 3 or 4 times today, either way I have had at least 3L plus loads of coffee.

I dug out my smoothie maker this morning and whizzed up a vanilla shake cold for lunch it was so thick and creamy I might even begin to enjoy this diet again, then I thought I'd try a choc shake hot. It was amazing :D with not a lump in sight lol. I remembered not to put the lid on, don't think a choc coated kitchen is the in thing ;)
Forgot how noisy the blooming thing is though, must remember not to use it at 7am before a day shift hehe.

I think I'll have a porridge to warm up and a pepp tea. Wish there was someone about to chat with but then again I should be doing some work ;)

Good luck on Nights Ali, they're tough. Hope you get a chance to while away a little time on MM's and catch up on all this massive weight loss that's going on all around us!

Kind regards,

Conor

Thank you Conor, I don't want to be on the outside looking at all the fab losses going on all around us! I want to BE one of the fab losers again.

I have spent the best part of nearly an hour going over my diary and it's like I am still on that rollercoaster. I know I am not alone but it's full of 'last time' and so many day 1's!
Feb 22nd I wrote a long post which has again brought home how I feel about the weight I have lost except that I don't think I'm on a rollercoaster any more, it's more like a merry-go-round! At least with a rollercoaster there is an end, I just seem to be going round in circles making excuses why I haven't stuck to it and go back to square one :(

I can't even address why I am doing this to myself. I am happy with the weight loss so far and get complacent but I know I want to get the last bit shifted. I haven't had any significant loss for months and it's about time I got into the 11's.
I have managed to stay 100% TS since Monday and that is a breakthrough for me. No cheese, ham, eggs or anything except shakes or porridge. I know I can do this but the first 3 day hurdle is huge and gets harder every time, knowing this you would think that I wouldn't nibble on the odd biscuit or jam sandwich (bread is EVIL) :(

Only time will tell but I think I am in the right mindset at last and if I get to Friday without caving then I know I can stick to it.
Winners never quit and quitters never win. I am not a failure and it's about time I got off the scenic route and on the motorway :D

Morning Ali :) keep trying hunnie x

Danii said:
Morning Ali :) keep trying hunnie x

Oh I'm definitely trying ;)

Good afternoon Nurse Ali. You're sounding very positive, just one more night and you're on the slip road onto that motorway. You will do it! :hug99: xx

Is it quiet here today or what? Oh well, at least I haven't missed anything lol. I've slept quite well, just hope the next 4 nights are just as easy ;)

Just had a vanilla shake in the smoothie maker, can't believe how thick and creamy it is :D DH has iced doughnuts on the worktop and I am trying to imagine the fat oozing out of them straight to my waist, reverse psychology is working so far hehe :)

Must remember to pop to the polling station before I go to work, still in a quandary as I like both candidates hmmmmm not something you want to toss a coin over is it? lol

I've just had a smoothie 2go bought for me and made a banana shake in it with ice, wow! What an improvement. Makes the thought of the next month or so a lot less daunting :D

gigglepants said:
I've just had a smoothie 2go bought for me and made a banana shake in it with ice, wow! What an improvement. Makes the thought of the next month or so a lot less daunting :D

That's what I think too :) So glad I lugged it out from the depths of the cupboard makes it soo much more bearable when the texture is better don't you think?

Back