Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Mmmm they sound good! I might have to make some of them for myself :)
Loving your positivity Ali! Long may it continue :D
Can't wait to join you in those 14s (not literally, I don't think there's be room for both of us just yet ;)). I must carry my weight really differently to you, as I'm nowhere near there yet! Still in 16s for bottoms and 16/18 for tops (mostly 18s really). I don't mind though, I'm comfortable in my skin and my clothes at the moment, and the sizes will drop when they're ready!

Keep up the good work! x

Mmmm they sound good! I might have to make some of them for myself :)
Loving your positivity Ali! Long may it continue :D
Can't wait to join you in those 14s (not literally, I don't think there's be room for both of us just yet ;)). I must carry my weight really differently to you, as I'm nowhere near there yet! Still in 16s for bottoms and 16/18 for tops (mostly 18s really). I don't mind though, I'm comfortable in my skin and my clothes at the moment, and the sizes will drop when they're ready!

Keep up the good work! x

We have gigglepants to thank for the heads-up on the coke zero ice lollies, life-saver :)
Nope don't think there will be room for both of us in a 14 yet! ;) re: the size I am opposite and have a bigger bottom/smaller top but you never know you might be nearer than you think! I went down a size really without knowing so keep trying different clothes.
I know what you mean about being comfortable in your skin, I hovered for a couple of months before deciding to plod on in the direction of 10st. I am super motivated again and don't know when I'll stop. I'll have to see when I get there :D

I am mega excited and full of energy, hope it rubs off on whoever reads my food-free diary ;)

Unlike mine, which is packed full of junk food and not much inspiration to anybody!! :p

Haha it's only food-free cos I'm totally on the magic packs :p

Good afternoon Ali, loving the positivity! Hope you're having a fab day :hug99:

xx

Good morning Ali :) what u up to day?? xx

Morning.
Lalalala the sun is out. The sky is blue. I'm in a good mood. Hope you are too. :p

I'm in work all day and it is glorious. Waiting to hear when sis crosses the finish line in the walkforlife not far to go now. Scales really not playing ball but that'll teach me not to scale-hop.
Week 2 really is a biatch ;)

Happy Sunday xx

morning all, have a good day

I'll agree about the week 2 syndrome. My scales aren't wanting to move either, i'm just trying to look at the big picture and hoping that they'll take a freefall before Tuesday!!!

Pseudgirl said:
When's your WI tubbynomore? I am on week two worry now.......not long til the morning though!!

I weigh Tuesdays now. Re-start was Tues 1st May. Don't fret too much if it's not what you hoped, week 2 is notoriously low and takes off again when your body gets used to not being 'starved'.

Good morning Ali, hope you're having a fab one and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow! :hug99: xx

I try not to scales hop as my will power would disappear if they hadn't moved, I'm weak :D

I am dreadful at scale hopping. I got it down to only one, midweek. But this week I'm not stepping on them til WI. I think....

Hope you're having a good day! Good luck with WI tomorrow x

I know I shouldnt but I have to .....

Sometimes I even get weighed before I go to sleep to see how much I pee out in the morning - am very sad ....

Half a pound off!!! Still 12.7 1/4 so technically it's a STS :(
Really must up the water. Only 1.5L yest and Sunday and I must practice what I preach. The more you drink the more you shrink:)
Bit difficult when I'm in work though :sigh:

A loss is a loss no matter how much!!! You're still moving in the right direction and that's something to be proud of. :D

Good morning Ali, stay positive and fingers crossed you'll have a whoosh of a bigger loss next week. Onwards and downwards! :hug99: xx

tubbynomore said:
Half a pound off!!! Still 12.7 1/4 so technically it's a STS :(
Really must up the water. Only 1.5L yest and Sunday and I must practice what I preach. The more you drink the more you shrink:)
Bit difficult when I'm in work though :sigh:

Poop how irritating it'll be a bigger one next week I bet :) still going in the right direction ;) get that water down you x

As you said to me its going in the right direction, well done and good luck for next week. I'm doing my WI next Tuesday as well x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Back